Cancer.Net Mobile offers trusted, compassionate cancer information from diagnosis through treatment and beyond, along with easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage your care.
Find comprehensive guides to 125+ types of cancer and cancer-related syndromes, as well as articles, podcasts, and videos covering every aspect of managing your care, treatments and procedures, caregiving, support, and common concerns. Bookmark and save content for easy access. Stay informed with optional notifications when new content is published.
The My Health Dashboard includes the following tools to help manage every aspect of your care:
- Symptoms: Note symptoms and plot their severity, date, and time on an easy-to-read line graph.
- Questions: Track questions to ask your health care team and record their answers via written notes or audio recording.
- Medications: Record dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminder notifications, and log when you take your medication.
- Providers: Add your health care providers and their contact information. Assign questions, medications, appointments, and your health report to a specific provider.
- Appointments: Enter upcoming appointments and sync with your device calendar or share with others.
- My Health Report: Share tracked data—including symptoms, medications, and questions—with health care providers, caregivers, and others.
- Passcode Lock: Keep your personal health data secure.
Cancer.Net Mobile is produced by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the voice of the world’s oncology professionals. ASCO is committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality, equitable patient care. Cancer.Net and Cancer.Net Mobile are supported by Conquer Cancer ®, the ASCO Foundation, which funds lifesaving research for every cancer, every patient, everywhere.