Very thorough in providing information about various aspects of treatments, after effects
I got a lot of usefull information
Non intuitive I appreciate having a place to compile questions for my child's doctors. That said, the last thing you need when dealing with cancer is an app that causes more frustration. It took me forever and some accidental clicking to figure out that you have to tap the banner of the question and not the actual question in order to open it to edit the question or record an answer. Also, after adding a suggested question or editing a question, the back button should take you back to the previous screen, not main page.
My "Go To" Application for Cancer Info Thank you for developing a clean, easy and informative application for me and my family to use during this difficult time. The text is very clear. It is a relief to avoid the distraction of the internet and intrusive advertising as well. I was overwhelmed before I started using the mobile app.
Very informative Very detailed information and lots of resources
Srinu Really very useful app.
• New dashboard - easy access to medications, symptoms, questions, & cancer type information
• Scheduling features – add any symptom, medication, or question to your calendar
• Quick links – information is just one tap away
• Data entry optimization – enter information quickly and seamlessly to track easier
• Enhanced symptom tracking – symptoms plotted by severity on easy-to-read line graph
• Filtering capabilities – easily filter medications, questions, and symptoms
List of Cancer Curing Foods which help fight cancer, useful informative App
Help for early skin cancer detection. Under Dr. Gerard Pitarch’s supervision.