Perfect for estimating your British Gas, Co-Op, E.On and many other suppliers bills. Simply enter both meter readings and hit calculate to get a estimation of your gas bill.
The Gas Bill Calculator also gives you the option to update the specific values used to calculate your bills in the settings menu (you should be able to find all the values in the settings menu on your bill).
Don't have a tiered plan? No problem, enter the settings menu and enter the same price for both Tier One price and Tier Two price, this will ensure the pricing applied to the units you have used is the same.
Can't use the app? Don't worry, you can still head over to http://www.gasbillcalculator.com to get an estimate of your gas bill.
For additional support or bug submissions, head over to http://www.365developer.com and enter details of your request in the contact form.
- Log in using the same details as your online account - so there's no need to remember multiple passwords
- You can stay logged in too, so you don't have to enter your details each time you use the app
- Register your online home or business account
- View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit amount, your last top-up and your tariff details
- Check your current and previous bills and send them by email - easily, safely, conveniently
- Give us meter readings - so you only pay for what you use
- Use our new torch option for compatible phones, to help you read meters in the dark
- Manage your Direct Debit - request a payment increase or decrease
- Edit your contact details and manage your communication preferences
- Let us know when you're moving home, so we can make any necessary changes and let you get on with packing
- Live Chat - get immediate answers to your questions from your adviser
FlightCheck Wiz speaks to you in your phone's voice as you go through each item on the checklists.
You can play back the voices in your choice of accents from various countries. (The quality of these is dependent on your phone's Text to Speech synthesizer).
This is the flight sim 737-800 version although most passenger planes have similar checklists so it can be used on more than one type.
I plan to add other aircraft type checklists if the app receives a favourable response.
You can also hear the animal sounds they make while looking at their photos, just press the speaker icon any time to repeat it.
Every letter of the alphabet is always brightly displayed so they learn without realising it. Features high quality images so your child won't be disappointed.
How the words and voice sound is up to the 'text to speech' installed on your phone or tablet. Please check your device's settings if you don't hear any sound.
The application uses UK English by default but this can be changed in your device's settings. You can even hear the names in a German accent if you wish.
I hope your child is thrilled by this app as much as my children were while testing it out.
A useful calculator for when you need a mix for your boat/mower or other 2 stroke fuel guzzler. You have x amount of petrol but unsure how many mils or ounces of oil to add to it to get a 40 to 1 mix? Just put in a value in litres, pints or gallons, choose the mix ratio and hit calculate.
You can also input an amount of oil and calculate how many litres, pints or gallons of petrol would be required to achieve your desired mix.
All suggestions for more features are welcome. Ideas you would like to see in a future version? Let us know.
Please rate this app.
Favourite lines from StarTrek,StarWars,Saw, Dirty Harry, Monty Python and more.
There's something for everyone.
Create a stir at your next party or meeting with some outlandish lines.
Go ahead, make my day!
Want more? Send us your ideas.
Kids love large visuals without too much science. The aim of this application was to provide an educational tool while being easy and fun to use.
The resistor and capacitor are represented with functioning calculators and also an Ohm's law calculator.
Created for Tablets with 10" screens such as the Xoom, Iconia etc.