The FUJIFILM Camera Remote is an application provided by FUJIFILM that can operate wireless-equipped digital cameras by remote control to shoot images and to view images and movies in the camera and to transfer them to smartphones or tablets. And it also supports the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphones or tablet devices, it synchronizes "date and time" and/or "location information" of your smartphone or tablet devices with the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In advanced of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphones or tablet device via this application. Bluetooth wireless remote shutter release can be used for cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In addition, firmware update is now supported from your smartphone or tablet devices via Bluetooth without the need of a SD memory card.
【To customers who is using Android 6.0 or later】
If you are using Android 6.0 or later, enable location services.
1. To enable location services on your Android device, go to Settings > Location.
2. To enable location services for the app, go to Settings > Apps > Camera Remote > Permissions > Location.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
6. Synchronizing "date and time" and/or "location information" with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
7. Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
8. Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
FUJIFILM X-T3, XF10, X-H1, X-E3
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
FUJIFILM X-T100, X-A5
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later),
FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W, F1000EXR, S1
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10）, XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1
FinePix F900EXR, F800EXR, Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, XP200, XP70, S9400W, S8400W, S8450W, S8200W
[Supporting functions: 1]
FinePix Z1000EXR, XP170
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Wireless LAN support:Android OS Ver4.1〜8.1
Bluetooth support:Android OS Ver5.0〜8.1
*This application software doesn't guarantee the functions for all the Android smartphones.
*Android4.1 or later can use the "Remote Control"
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please use your camera with the latest firmware when using the FUJIFILM Camera Remote App.
Please visit the FUJIFILM website for instructions and to download the latest firmware.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.