Surfline app features include:
- Live streaming HD surf cams for Surfline Premium members, cam still image (updated every 10 mins) for free users
- Surf reports for thousands of spots worldwide that include surf height, wind speed and direction, tides, current weather, sunrise and sunset times, best conditions and map location
- Surf forecasts by Surfline Forecasters (where available) offering 5-days forecasts for Surfline Premium members, and 2-day forecasts for free users
- LOLA Swell Model swell size, period, and direction breakdown
- High-quality surf videos updated everyday
The full features breakdown below.
- 7 Day forecast.
- Live Spot-by-Spot Conditions.
- Swell, Wind, Period and Pressure charts.
- 7 Day Tide Graphs.
- Live Wave Buoy Data.
- Live Wind Station Data.
- Live Surf Reports from our network of trusted reporters.
- MSW Editorial Features.
- Favourite Spots.
- Superb Surf Specific Photo Gallery.
- Surf Spot/Beach Local Business Directory.
MSW App+ (in-app subscription).
- 10 Day Forecast.
- 10 Day Tide Curves.
- Forecast probability.
- Wind Gusts.
- Wind Chill.
The easiest way to find exactly what the surf is doing at spots around you. Meaning its easier than ever to decide where to surf.
The Best App to watch the Best Spot such as MUNDAKA, TEAHUPOO,Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Marseille, and much more to come!
The whole, live HD with an exceptional quality.
Follow in real time the conditions of surfing on the most beautiful spots of France, Spain, Caribbean Island and even Tahiti.
You can also upgrade monthly or yearly the application and take advantage of live cams without advertising, with meteo forecasts & tides for 4 days.
The best Webcams are on WebcamHD
Planifiez facilement sur les 7 prochains jours, vos sessions sur les principaux spots du littoral de France métropolitaine. En région Aquitaine avec notamment sur la côte basque et landaise les spots de référence : Biarritz, Lacanau, Hossegor, Biscarosse… sans oublier ceux des régions Vendée, Bretagne, Méditerranée, Manche et Corse.
Les prévisions météo expertisées sont réactualisées toutes les 6 heures. Sur les 24 premières heures, vous disposez, pour les paramètres vagues et vent, de données issues de nos modèles météorologiques à très haute résolution : MFWAM (METEO FRANCE WAVE MODEL) et AROME (résolution 2.5 km).
Voici les principales fonctionnalités assurées par Surf Factor :
- Visualisez sur une carte 2D interactive les différents spots de France métropolitaine, ainsi que les champs de houle et de vent issus de nos modèles météo à très haute résolution.
- Gérez vos spots et accédez directement depuis vos favoris à une info météo précise, synthétique et personnalisable pour les 7 prochains jours :
- Vent moyen et max : force, direction.
- Houle : hauteur, direction et période.
- Temps sensible.
- Température mini et maxi sur la journée.
- Température de la mer.
- Personnalisez le tableau de prévision en choisissant pour chaque paramètre météo, les seuils favorables à la pratique de votre sport.
- Choisissez vos unités de mesure pour chaque paramètre météorologique (m/s, kt, km/h,…).
Surf Factor va régulièrement s’enrichir de nouvelles fonctionnalités et d’améliorations (données des marées, éphémérides solaires, …).
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques, idées ou questions, qui nous permettrons d’adapter au mieux cette application à vos attentes.
The SurfWise public spot database currently includes surf spots throughout the United States. Other countries will be added shortly. SurfWise users from other countries still have the ability to create private surf spots.
The following bugs have recently been discovered on the back-end servers running SurfWise and will be resolved as soon as possible:
1) User must create an account before logging in with Facebook.
2) Weather and water temperatures are currently not available.
3) Searching the surf gear exchange by zip code will only display ads that have been created in that zip code.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please refrain from reviewing the app until these bugs are resolved. Thank you
Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot?
SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
-Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
-Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
-Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
-Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
-Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
-Search public surf spots ,view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users (currently US only)
-Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
-Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
-All this and more….Try the app for FREE today!!!
SurfWise patent pending
Currently the app covers the United States, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the just released Caribbean in version 1.3. In time, we will offer more international locations.
Save up to 5 surf report locations and easily swipe between your favorite locations. The main screen, provides you with a summary of the 7 day surf forecast, and the current weather and buoy data. The current weather includes: air temperature, water temperature, wind, tide, and buoy data. When you click on the buoy button, you can get more detailed information from the nearest buoy. Clicking on the forecast day button, will take you to the detail screen, breaking down the full text forecast for the day, tide data, and a 3 hour interval wind and swell data through the day.
Swell Info makes receiving the current weather and surf forecast info a breeze! If you are not a current Swellinfo.com user, make sure to go to the web site to see the live forecasts for the nearest locations to your surf breaks.
For more questions, please email us through our mobile app email form:
∙ Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
∙ Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
∙ NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
∙ Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
∙ Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
∙ Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
∙ Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
∙ Integrated compass overlay
∙ Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
∙ Ability to easily save your favorite locations
∙ Full featured and user tested
∙ Earthquake plotting - tap on an earthquake to display its detail
An Internet connection is NOT required to view tidal or sunrise/sunset data.
Accurate tidal forecasts for the Gower Peninsula (including Llangennith, Rhossili, Broughton, Oxwich, etc.) but should also be relevant to much of the South Wales coast.
Choose from a selection of 4 coastal locations (hopefully more soon) for 5-day surf reports and view 5-day weather forecasts.
Tides available offline:
- The application does not require an Internet connection in order to obtain the tides information as this is handled locally.
- No loading times.
- This is particularly useful in areas with little/no data reception.
- 5 day surf and swell forecast available for 4 Gower locations (more soon, hopefully).
- Cached locally, so sync the app (happens automatically by default) before heading to no-signal areas.
- The app can also display the weather (though this feature does require an Internet connection).
- Local weather forecast is available for up to 5 days from the current day.
- Cached locally, so if you sync and move to a no-signal area, then the data is still viewable.
- Choose what you want to see.
- Configure the information shown on the graph and in tide tables.
- Choose whether or not to collect or show weather data.
- Tidal patterns usually form more of a cosine wave (in terms of a graph). This app displays the tidal information as linear intervals. This is accurate in indicating the height of the tide at low- and high-tide, but will not be accurate between tide events.
- Surf data provided by Magic Seaweed.
- Weather data is provided by World Weather Online.
- Weather icons part of Novacons set designed by digitalchet (http://digitalchet.deviantart.com/art/Novacons-Weather-Icons-13133337)
- Information icons (temp., wind, precip., etc.) part of Climacons set designed by Adam Whitcroft (http://adamwhitcroft.com/climacons/)
- Other information icons (surf icons, 'back to today', etc.) part of Batch set also designed by Adam Whitcroft.
I hope to also include extra features in future releases, such as:
- More detail on surf reports
- More granular weather reports
SwellMap provides the following features:
- 7 day swell and wind forecast graphs to make interpreting the surf conditions ahead easy.
- SwellMap surf ratings.
- Detailed daily forecasts providing ratings, summaries, set face, wave height, swell height, swell direction, swell period, tides, wind, gusts, sea temperature, sunset and sunrise.
- Forecast maps of rain/pressure, temperature, wind, wave height, wave period and sea temperature.
- Save your favourite spot forecasts.
If after install the clocks is not APPEAR, please mail me!
Classy and stylish watches on the screen of your smartphone. Set includes 14 watches with various informative features. All watches are easily scalable and suitable for both smartphone and tablet.
After install in Zooper widget click Open (Folder) and select Dee MegaPack.
By clicking on the widget displays the weather for the next 14 days.
The data are synchronized to the Internet to provide current readings from weather stations.
- This is a widget, not an app - it is added to the screen with the screen, not the menu for all applications!
Support on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimpleWeatherClock
The clock has a built-in styles:
- Classic black,
- Funny ghosts,
- Yes! pink,
- Sweet Blue,
- Classic Blue,
- The colors of the Polish flag.
Interface clock varies with the time of day.
Available in English, Angielski, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
Forecast is provided by leading weather provider CustomWeather Inc.
*** IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APP ***
If you have purchased the app but not able to download it from Market then you can download it from our website.
*** FEATURES ***
68000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 12-hour, 48-hour, 2-day and 15-day forecasts.
9 different weather maps.
Animated maps for Doppler Radar (USA only) and Satellite.
10 beautiful home screen widgets.
Forecast Charts: temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
Determining location by GPS. Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature and Weather Alerts notifications at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences for application and widgets.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Option to choose weather forecast for auto-update.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
*** LOCALIZATION ***
Currently the app supports English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian languages.
If you have a wish and ability to translate the app to language which is not listed above
please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
This extension displays the current weather and 5 day forecast.
- Displays current weather and weather forecast for 5 days,
- Automatic positioning,
- Selection of units,
- Two sources of weather data,
- Two icon sets,
- Four SmartWatch 2 widget,
- Support SmartWatch (MN2), SmartWatch 2 (SW2), SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 and Smart Wireless Headset pro (MW1).
If your phone is turned off access to determining the location, then go to the plugin settings and select your city (and country, if necessary). Change any other settings as desired.
How to use:
Left/Right swipe - next/previous day.
Long press on screen - update forecast.
(!)Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of apps inside SmartWatch 2, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro