Furthermore, this app displays your GPS coordinates. This is useful, for instance, if you get lost and need to tell the people looking for you exactly where you are, or when you want to report a crime to the police and let them know where it happened.
This version contains ads, for ads free version, see "GPS Offline Utility Premium"
You can use it for all your outdoor activities whether you are flying, sailing, traveling or camping.
It comes with several different cool backgrounds and for compass dials.
Beautiful Compass is a must have application for people doing outdoor activities.
- GPS (current position using GPS or WIFI)
- CHECK YOUR POSITION ON GOOGLE MAPS
- LED FLASHLIGHT
- LIGHT ESTRABOSCÓPICA
- APPLICATIONS FOR EMERGENCY
- CALL DIRECT 112 (Use only in case of real emergency)
- TOOL TO SHARE YOUR CURRENT POSITION
- EXCLUSIVE TOOL FOR SNOW AVALANCHE
All in one absolutely free APP
Includes a small banner ad at the bottom as the only means of financing developer
To work all utilities need your terminal:
CAMERA WITH FLASH
GUIDANCE AND POSITION SENSOR
Thanks for using this app, any questions or comments will be welcomed in the mail developer
We appreciate your feedback.
If you doubt any of our applications please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org will respond as soon as possible and will be happy to answer your questions . Thank alstudioweb team .
Quick Utilities is the latest addition to the Quick series by HMH Technology Labs to make your life more convenient.
There are a number of other features currently supported (all optional and enabled through a configuration activity)
+Allows sending of sent and recieved SMS' to be sent to a web service for backup
+Allows sending of sent and recieved SMS' to a local machine (using IP and port) using low level socket communication for lightweight parsing and displaying messages on screen
+Allows forwarding of every message to another SMS address
+Tracking number of messages sent/received to each person
+Tracking when messages were sent/received to each person
Samsung Galaxy Ace
These phones are unsupported because of their crappy implementation of the Android camera API. Don't give this app a bad review. These are bugs with the phones themselves. I will try and release patches to work around these issues, but unfortunately I don't have access to all Android devices. Tester are welcome. E-mail me: email@example.com
- Spirit Level (measuring instrument used to determine the slope of a surface with respect to a horizontal plane of reference)
- Battery Level (Easy way to view the exact battery level, battery temperature, battery voltage, battery status and battery health)
- Compass (This app is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors or gps)
- Torch (The app turns your camera flash into a flashlight. In addition, with a tap on the "Menu" provides additional functionality)
- Metronome (A versatile metronome with a very simple layout. Useful for the practice of music as well as physical exercise, putting practice, dance, and many other activities)
- Calculate angle for orientation parable (A tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes)
- Speedometer (A tool to control your speed, along a path)
- Detector speed connection (Simple app that allows you to test the speed of your Internet connection in both download and upload)
- Sound Level Meter (Use the phone's microphone to measure the volume of sound in decibels (dB))
- Converter Binary-Decimal-Hexadecimal-Octal
- Task Killer
Keywords: Smart Compass, Sound Meter, Smart Ruler, Smart Measure, Speed Gun, Smart Dista, Vibration Meter, Smart Protract, Smart Distance, Smart Tools
- Demos & informative descriptions illustrate sensor properties.
- Output graphed in real-time.
- Enhance your device by opening up the hood!
- Even the most basic devices have an accelerometer, magnetic field, orientation, and light sensors.
- If you are curious, want to gain functionality or precisely measure the world around you, DroidSense has you covered!
Get DroidSense and see what your machine is packing!
accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, orientation, light, pressure, thermometer, proximity, gravity, linear acceleration, rotation, relative humidity
- Shows list of running tasks with their RAM, CPU usage and number of services run by the applications.
- Ability to kill the individual applications by Android default application manager and ending multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage process by adding them to auto kill or white lists.
- RAM usage alerts set for memeory use levels. (80%, 85%, 90%).
- Ability to auto kill selected process or tasks at time intervals like (1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour, 5 hour), or even at the screen lock.
- Shows the list of applications having system cache. Ability all clean cache together and also individually by using Android default application manager.
- Shows all the residual files which could be cleaned for a faster and cleaner device.
- Junk file size auto reminder which could be set to space usage like (50 MB,100MB,150MB).
- Auto Remove junk after interval of a few days like daily, weekly and so on.
- List all the call logs and ability to delete them.
- List all the message logs and ability to delete them.
- Remove the history of all installed browsers, mail clients, YouTube, Facebook, Google Play Store and Gmail credentials along with the options for deleting downloads and clipboard data.
- Ability to choose contacts for blacklist and every log related to its call or messages would be auto deleted.
- Shows the total battery percentage,current status, temperature and health.
- Battery low warnings (10%, 30%,50%).
- Enable auto saver option when battery reaches (10%, 30%,50%).
- Battery Manager can customize the settings of wifi ,bluetooth, GPS, screen brightness ,screen timeout,volume,and sound profile for most efficite use of battery when it is low.
- Three different power saver modes(Aggressive,normal and lenient).
- Lists all the applications which start works at the time of device start up.
- Easily allow or dissalow the apps to start on the device startup.
- Lists all the installed application with their size.
- Ability to backup the application on the memory card.
- Ability to uninstall it through the uninstall manager within the app.
- Delete the backed up apps or re install them.
Extra Hidden Utilities is made to discover these codes !
There are three primary categories :
-Informations : signal strength , Wlan,Bluetooth MAC adress, installed software version, etc.
-Tests : sound test, touch screen, vibration , etc.
-Backup and format : backup media files, resetting phone settings, full format, etc.
You can either execute code directly via the button 'Run' , or copy and paste the code on the dialer via 'Copy to clipboard' option.
These codes are helpful in revealing some unknown facts about the phone. It also allow to improve the functionality with some customizable features.Enjoy playing around with your smartphone.
Warning , some of these codes can affect your device configuration . Some Manufacturers do not allow the execution of these codes directly via the ' Run' option on the device, in this case just copy the code and paste it manually on your dialer (as if you make a call ).
Next time you swipe, android will ask you to decide what to do. Choose Swipeup Utility and you're good to go. And all this with no (creepy) permissions!
With Swipeup Utility, you can let that swipe:
• Do nothing! Swipeup Utility's first priority is to get that annoying swipe gesture out of the way, so if you choose to do nothing, your swipes will- do nothing!
• Assign the gesture to any app- Make that Google Search gesture launch Bing! (Not that I have anything against Google...) You can also choose multiple apps to have a choice each time you swipe.
• Open your recent apps, go directly to voice search, simulate a home button press, or bring back the long-press search. If you want to do something that's not listed here, Swipeup Utility connects with Tasker to do anything imaginable!
• Shortcuts! Although it's still in beta, the shortcuts feature will let you assign the swipe to any app that supports standard shortcuts. For example, with Google Play Books, you could directly open a specific book, or instantly open up Google Translate to start listening.
To get a chance to try new features early, participate in the beta program! Join the community on Google+.(https://plus.google.com/communities/101796628081413739274) Once in the beta, you'll be among the first to receive bugfixes and new features, but you might experience little quirks or (hopefully not) crashes.
If you have any comments/suggestoins, or for more information, feel free to check out the github page at https://github.com/aecl755/Swipeup-Utility#readme.
With the possibility to configure which tools that shall be visible and give them your own name.
More tools to come...
Please report if you find any issues and feel free to suggest new tools to add.
Keywords: tools, utility, flashlight, system, password, currency, converter
More from developer
●L'inscription est facile!
Inutile de vous perdre dans des opérations compliquées, l'inscription utilisateur vous permettant de profiter de ce service, est effectuée automatiquement par une application dédiée.
Commencez par taper sur l'icone de partage de photos qui se trouve dans l'album.
●Si vous ne savez pas comment utiliser le service
En choisissant "Comment apprécier le service d'échange de photos" à partir du menu "partage de photos", vous aurez accès à de nombreuses suggestions vous indiquant comment en profiter pleinement.