Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
☆☆☆☆☆ “For what it's worth, I love your app. I tried so many other Task apps to connect a Microsoft Exchange Account to, with nothing but pain and grief."
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
One time price $4.99 for multiple devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themese
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
To use this app, you will need a free My Hub account. Visit http://my-hub.co.uk from a desktop and select sign up or select the “Sign up” link from the login page within the mobile application.
Automatic Mobile and Computer backup - never forget
Backup your photos, emails and music
Easy access to your stuff, anywhere online
Your entire digital music collection at your fingertips
- Never be stuck wondering. Instantly know when your email was opened
- See when and how many times a person has opened your email
- See where someone opened your email
- See when someone clicks on a link in an email
- Others won't know you're tracking your own emails and contacts
- We respect your privacy and do not access any of your or your recipients private data
- Salespeople who want to close more deals
- Heavy email users who want to be more productive
- Business Development, Project, and Account Managers who are constantly coordinating teams
- Any professional who wants to be a killer networker
- Instantly know when important contacts are back on your web site
- Know the exact page the person is on
- Receive notifications when someone from a fortune 1000 company is on your web site
The application support mainstream email services such as; Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010SP1, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3 services (google account, yahoo mail, etc.).
ExMail is 3X LESS EXPENSIVE than Exchange by Touchdown and Moxier Mail while providing same key functionalities.
ExMail provides following extra functionalities for Exchange mail accounts;
- Tasks synchronization (requires at least Exchange 2003 SP2),
- Authentication with Client Certificate,
- Search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List),
- Import contacts from enterprise directory,
- E-Mail search including message text
Security: ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
Tags: Exchange, Mail, Email, ActiveSync, GAL, Addressbook, Client certificate, Push
A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
This service synchronizes SharePoint List contacts with smartphone/device contacts.
Make syncs that are bi-directional and/or one-way between SharePoint to your device(s).
Allow users to update SharePoint contacts when they update the contact on their smartphone (or disallow it).
Control which SharePoint contacts to synchronize using SharePoint List Views.
Map device contact fields to SharePoint List Columns (First Name, Last Name, Photo, Mobile, Address, Assistant, etc).
Fully compatible with Google Now and Siri and other super-cool smartphone specific features your device may have.
The service utilizes native device standards to achieve interoperability across all major platforms, including iOS and Android.
Please Note: This App requires your company to be running SharePoint Mobile Sync by Kintivo.com. A 14 day subscription free trial is available.
Read and respond to your BBM and text messages instantly on your tablet. You can also access your email and work files without the need for VPN.
No wires, no saving to a cloud, no transferring information between devices, it’s just there.
BlackBerry Blend requires you to sign in with the BlackBerry ID associated your BlackBerry smartphone* as your BlackBerry ID will be used to access your BBM, email, text messages, files, and all other device content.
For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/BBID.
*BlackBerry Blend works with select BlackBerry phones. Visit www.blackberry.com/blend to check if your smartphone is supported.
Once synced, you can access your data online to edit, share them with your friends, synchronize with other phones/tablets or other services (like Gmail, Facebook, iCloud, Outlook, Thunderbird, ...), and many others things!
To use this application, you must have a Memotoo account:
Follow this link to have all options and informations to configure "Memotoo sync" app:
- This app comes from FunV10/OneMediaHub app and communicates with the SyncML protocol -> you will must uninstall FunV10 to use Memotoo app
- To sync your tasks, you need to install before the app "Astrid Tasks / To-do" https://www.memotoo.com/softs/astrid_tasks_4.6.5.apk
- And for your notes, you need to install before the app "OI Notepad"
Memotoo support many protocols to sync your data: iCalendar, CalDAV, SyncML, vCard, CardDAV, WebDAV, Zimbra, ActiveSync, Microsoft Exchange, ... and you can import / export your data in your online account.
ZCard does not rely on CardDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other contact sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCard to support additional features like tags and multiple address books, and to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way contacts sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple address book support - Each address book appears under the People / Contacts app under a group of the same name
✔ Tag support - Tagged contacts appear in the People / Contacts app under groups of the same name
✔ GAL sync: Automatically sync the server's Global Address List with your device. Easily look up contact information for any account on the server from any app on the device.
✔ Supports address books shared from another account
✔ Supports multi-level address books (Address book within an address book)
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed certificates
✔ Filtering - Filter contacts to display in the People / Contacts app by Address book or tag
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, and other options under sync settings
✔ Supports all Zimbra address book fields, including nicknames, multiple phones, email addresses, IM addresses, physical addresses, company/job title, URLs, birthday, anniversaries and notes. Competing contact sync apps that rely on the CardDAV or Exchange ActiveSync protocols only support a subset of these fields.
✔ Supports two-way sync of high-res contact photos / avatars
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCard on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing phone contacts into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose contacts to display in the People app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Initial GAL sync might take a while, please be patient
* For Android 2.2 (Froyo) and 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices, all fields will be viewable but may not be editable in the default contacts app. You will have to use an app like Contacts Editor Free (http://goo.gl/udAkBV) to edit them.
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* HTC One users please check this link first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung. As a workaround, you can install an AOSP version of the contacts app, available here: http://goo.gl/n3MiqQ
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/PKev1Y
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
ownCloud provides universal access to your files via the web, your computer or your mobile devices — wherever you are. You can backup photos or other data into your private cloud and don't have to be worried about who is sniffing on the wire. That's what Dropbox or Google Drive can't offer. Use an open source way and have full control over your private stuff.
This is not the official ownCloud client, although It started as a fork of the official app.
This application allows:
✓ no ads 😊
✓ upload/download files into/from ownCloud
✓ automatically upload photos or videos right after they are taken
✓ auto-sync marked files (happening periodically in the background or only when using the app)
✓ simple preview of multimedia files (image tiles and small thumbnails + audio and video player)
✓ multiple ownCloud account management
✓ sharing a file using short URL or using QR code
✓ downloading/syncing a whole directory (recursively)
✓ customization of app logo
✓ Improved battery consumption
If you experience the bug with lost credentials after restart, please install the workaround app for this Android issue here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=owncloud.pro.workaround
If you haven't tried ownCloud, check it out here http://demo.owncloud.org
If you find this application useful, please don't forget to rate it.
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app (2.3.4 or earlier only).
It also works with Google Drive and K9mail apps.
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
Reads your email to get the file name; CANNOT broadcast your email contents anyway.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
xTuple Sync is built in two parts, an Android authentication service which adds your xTuple account to your device, and an Android SyncAdapter which syncs your xTuple contacts to your phone.
Once installed, open Android settings, find the accounts section and click add account. Choose xTuple Sync, fill in the login information and sign in. Once added, xTuple Sync will proceed to grab the contacts from the server. Background sync will honor the system-wide sync settings. You do not need an additional xTuple client license for this application, it is connected only during contact retrieval and will show up as an "External" connection for your user during this time.
This application is developed by Element Data Solutions, a third-party to xTuple ERP, and is not affiliated with OpenMFG LLC. "X" Logo used with permission.
Compatible with xTuple ERP / PostBooks 3.8.0 and above.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
OneBizHub is Funambol's white-label business cloud solution for mobile providers’ SMB customers. Designed for business professionals to securely sync and share folders and documents, OneBizHub features include:
• Intuitive business-centric computer, mobile and web apps
• Share and collaborate on folders and documents within the organization or with outside partners
• Access permissions to control specific operations for share recipients
• Max downloads, password protection, expiration, access notification and more for shared folder and document links
• End-to-end security including encryption, track device, remote wipe
• Web Admin to manage users and accounts in each SMB
• Operator Admin to manage SMB customers
• White-label to make it 100% yours
• Integration-ready to fit into mobile provider eco-system
• Cloud or on-premise deployment
• Highly scalable, fault-tolerant, and distributed architecture
• Extensible via APIs