Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
The daily workout routine contains push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, bench dips, lunge, squats, basic crunches, leg-up crunches, bicycle crunches and plank with leg lift.
If you don't train this is the perfect app for you. Get abdominal, lower and upper body muscles with this fitness app. Do it everyday to get fast results.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Exercises are suitable for both men and women!
Extremely easy to follow!
By both male coaches and female coaches!
Everyday, many men and women have tightened their stomach with these exercises. They highly recommend this free flat stomach program.
Don't worry! These are fun exercises! You can take abdominal tightening classes of yoga, dance, hip hop, beach workout, home exercises, and much more. All free!
Afraid of tough workouts? Some of these specially designed exercises can help you to relax, stretch, have fun, as well as tightening your abs!
The 30 Day Fit Challenges - Ultimate Fitness Workouts are a collection of simple 30 day exercise challenges, where you do a set number of exercises each day with rest days thrown in! The workouts increases intensity slowly and day 30 will test anyone. The app is suitable for both men and women of any ages and any fitness levels. Start of at the beginner level and work your way up to advanced!
In total there are 24 challenges in the app broke up into Squat, Ab, Bodyweight Exercises and Push Up Challenges.
You can also track your progress and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email!
Do you have any tips or feedback for future versions of the app? Please send us a note via our website at http://jozicproductions.com/. Please seek medical advice prior to commencement.
• Ten different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
• 10 to 30 minute randomized full body workouts
• 95+ exercises
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do the workouts
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 10 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
>>> If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• More exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, ball, stretch)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp:
Friskis vill hjälpa alla som vill träna att verkligen komma igång. Därför tog våra träningsutvecklare fram träning som hjälper dig över tröskeln. För att sen kunna ge träning en ärlig chans.
Det fungerar så här. För de flesta människor tar det ungefär 6 timmar för kroppen och hjärnan att vänja sig vid träning. Därför omvandlade en mental coach och tre personliga tränare dessa timmar till 12 varierande träningspass. Varje träningspass är cirka 30 minuter och du tränar var och när du vill. Vår förhoppning är att du hatar träning lite mindre när du är klar.
When you're short on time but want a scientifically-proven way to workout, you'll want to use this app. All the Power 20 apps strive to be best-in-class, with research and development.
This free version of Power 20's 7-minute workout offers the standard 7-minute workout. To unlock the cardio and strengthening routines, get the pro version!
- Intense 7-minute workouts
- Choose Strengthening, cardio, or blended
- Proven effective
- Get guided animations
- Choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 intervals of 7-min workouts
- Award-winning Power 20 format applied to the 7-minute workout.
The 7-minute workout can accompany the Power 20 Method. Check it out at: http://power20method.com/
Want more workouts? Check out the full version of Power 20 for multiple workouts including ab, butt, cardio, leg, prenatal and full-body routines.
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
We understand you are busy. And that is why we have created a 6 Pack Abs Workout Workout plan that spend you only 9 minutes every training day! Train with your Device and get your personal trainer for free.The best 6 Pack Abs Workout Workout app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer and a cool body building device. Our app not only helps counting the number of Workout you do, but also record every exercise you have done and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
- Workout Counting
- Auto Workout Plan Adjustment
- Details Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
• Available 7’ and 10’ tablets
• Ab Workouts– Belly Exercises
• Bikini ABS – Belly Exercises for flat tummy and slim stomach.
• With these Abs workouts you can train your belly whenever you want and wherever you want.
• Only the best belly exercises for flat tummy and slim stomach. Quick and easy to train and you don’t have to use any gym equipment.
• Your belly loves our Bikini Abs workouts. It is ideal for women who want their stomach to be shape all year around.
• Our Bikini Ab workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
• You need internet connection to make the app work
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
- Schedule your own hybrid workout calendar.
- Schedule an existing programme calendar.
- Check off your workout days.
- Record workout notes.
- Record daily, weekly or monthly statistics.
- In app scheduling.
- Calories burned.
- Social sharing.
Popular featured workout programmes include:
- 21 Day Fix
- Body Beast
- Turbo Fire
- Insanity Asylum 1 & 2
- Insanity Max 30
- UFC Fit
- TapOut XT 1 & 2
- Rush Fit
Svettig synkar direkt med de ledande träningssajterna; jogg.se, cykla.se, svettig.se, tri.se och skid.se och ger dig järnkoll, inspiration och träningstips.
Svettig håller med GPS ordning på distans och fart och ger dig feedback på varje etapp.
Mät dina träningspass med:
• GPS-exakt distans, tempo och hastighet
• Etapper efter tid eller distans alternativt manuellt
• Anpassad träningsvy där du själv väljer vad du vill visa (tempo, hastighet, distans, tid etc.)
• Träningshistorik i appen och summerat på din favoritsajt
• Personliga träningstyper
The Five-Minute Plank uses relative inactivity to challenge the abdominal muscles and strengthen them. In five minutes you get to exercise as many parts as possible of the muscle wall. The result: strong abs, a strong core, more power, better coordination... plus you get to look good on the beach.
What it works: Abs, chest, glutes, lower back & core
Tip: To gain the maximum out of your time in this exercise, tense your abdominal muscle group at each rep.
Best full fitness calisthenics exercises and workout!
Lose weight, get relief, stay fit!
Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of 5 Minute Plank! It takes only 5 minutes in the morning or in the evening at home or at the office to be in a great shape!
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
The plank (also called a front hold, hover, or abdominal bridge) is an isometric core strength exercise that involves maintaining a difficult position for extended periods of time. The most common plank is the front plank which is held in a push-up position with the body's weight borne on forearms, elbows, and toes.
Many variations exist such as the side plank and the reverse plank.The plank is commonly practiced in pilates and yoga, and by those training forboxing and other sports.
The plank strengthens the abdominals, back, and shoulders. Muscles involved in the front plank include:
Primary muscles: erector spinae, rectus abdominis (abs), and transverse abdominus.
Secondary muscles (synergists/segmental stabilizers): trapezius (traps), rhomboids, rotator cuff, the anterior, medial, and posterior deltoid muscles(delts), pectorals (pecs), serratus anterior, gluteus maximus (glutes), quadriceps (quads), and gastrocnemius.
Muscles involved in the side plank include:
Primary: transversus abdominis muscle, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus muscles (abductors), the adductor muscles of the hip, and the external, and internal obliques.
Secondary: gluteus maximus (glutes), quadriceps (quads), and hamstrings.
The current world record (according to Guinness World Records) for the plank position is 3 hours, 7 minutes and 15 seconds set in Newport, Kentucky on 20 April 2013 by George Hood.On June 13, 2014 a Danish news paper reported that 51 year old fitness instructor Tom Hoel broke this record in Frederikssund by holding the plank position for 3 hours and 8 minutes.
On June 24, 2014 China Daily USA reported that George Hood maintained his body in the physically demanding plank position for four hours and one minute on June 23,2014 which broke the Guinness World Record for "longest time in an abdominal plank position", smashing his own previous record of three hours and seven minutes set in 2013.
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!