- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
Root Mean Square
Smooth (Windowed Average)
To achieve this vision, we’ve started by building the next generation of the graphing calculator. Using our powerful and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations. It's intuitive, beautiful math. And best of all: it's completely free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time - and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free online version of our calculator.
Note: the app doesn’t yet support saving & sharing of graphs. If you need to save and share, we recommend visiting www.desmos.com on your device.
You only have to write formula, and curve will be displayed in a customizable chart.
You can choose minimal and maximal abscissa (by default it is set from -5 to 5).
It is possible to display derivative function, so you can see both f(x) and f'(x) curves.
If you click on "VALUES" button, il shows all values between selected bounds.
You have a trace function that let you move a current point on curve, while its cordinates are displayed.
Likewise, tangent can be displayed on current point.
It can replace your scientific calculator !
Examples of possible functions :
f(x) = 5x+3
f(x) = 3x^2 (equivalent to 3x²)
f(x) = 4cos(π-x)
f(x) = tan(cos(x))
f(x) = ln(x+10)
f(x) = exp(-3x) (exp is exponential function)
f(x) = xsin(x) - 6/x
3D-Functions Plotter is free a multivariable analysis tool designed to graph two variabled f(x,y) functions and surfaces parametrizations in R3-Space.
Application makes dynamic calculations for user-input equations, such us double integral and partial derivates, differentiable operators ...
These all calculations requires internet connection.
3DFunctions Plotter Covers the following features:
- 3D GRAPHING: Graph two variabled f(x,y) functions.
- GEOMETRY: Graph parametrized Surfaces and Manifolds.
- INTEGRATION: calculates analytic double integral, also Numeric integral is supported.
- DIFFERENTIATION: calculate partial derivates Laplacian and Gradient operators.
- HELP SECTION: functions writting, examples, graphics explanation ...
- CONTACT FORM: with it you can obtain support directly on this app.
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Apps4Android's "IDEAL Web Math" suite of accessible "mobile browsers" were conceived of, developed, and are supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc. Neither IDEAL Group, Inc., Apps4Android, Inc. nor its suite of accessible mobile browsers are affiliated, in any manner, with Discovery Education®.
The objectives for developing accessible, customized, mobile browsers are to:
1. Accommodate the technology access needs of tens-of-millions of students with print disabilities who may have difficulty accessing and using standard websites. They do this by making standard websites less complex and easier to access and use; and,
2. Provide disadvantaged students, who do not have the luxury of having home-based PCs connected to the Internet, with mobile-friendly “ports-of-entry” to standard websites.
We would like to thank:
1. Discovery Education® for their thought-leadership in developing and offering, free-of-charge, their wonderful WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources to anyone wishing to access them; and,
2. The Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center for Wireless Technologies (Wireless RERC), sponsored by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) of the U.S. Department of Education (under grant number H133E110002) for supporting IDEAL Group's and Apps4Android’s efforts to make standard educational websites accessible, usable, and useful to all students… including students with a wide range of print disabilities!
This mobile browser is limited to accessing the following functions of Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources:
The Equation of a Line
* Two points
* Point and Slope
* Slope and Y-intercept
Plotting Conic Sections
Graphing and Plotting
* Right Triangles
Looking for a graphing calculator, matrix support, or simply want to support the cause of creating the greatest scientific calculator app on Android? Get MathsApp Graphing Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathsapp.graphing
MathsApp Scientific Calculator includes:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Binary, octal and hexadecimal number support
-Scientific, engineering and regular number formatting
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
Maxima on Android is a port of Maxima on the Android operating system. Thanks to Sylvain Ageneau' effort on porting Embeddable Common Lisp to the Android OS, the latest Maxima code runs nicely on ECL on Android with very small changes to the source code.
The installation of the software requires total of 90MB on the storage. 30MB needs to be installed on the internal storage. The rest of 60MB can be installed either on the external or the internal storage. The first run of the apk will ask you where you want the 60MB to be installed.
Then you can enjoy Maxima / Macsyma on your mobile phone or tablet based on Android OS.
GeoGebra is the world’s favorite dynamic mathematics software, has received numerous educational software awards, and supports STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
Join us. Dynamic Mathematics for Everyone.
• Free to use software for learning and teaching
• Fully interactive, easy-to-use interface with many powerful features
• Access to an ever-expanding pool of resources at tube.geogebra.org
• Available in many languages
• A fun way to really see and experience mathematics and science
• Adaptable to any curriculum or project
• Used by millions of people around the world
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates, point graphs;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
Here are some examples:
y = a*x^2 + b*x + c
y = log(2,x)
x = a*sin(t); y = b*cos(t)
r = a*cos(b*t + pi/2)
You can select equations from the equation gallery that contains some predefined equations.
You can save the equations for later use.
NaN Quadratic Function (Quadratic equation) is the most advanced application for solving quadratic function problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used.
With the NaN Quadratic Function you can calculate:
- discriminant of the quadratic function
- real roots (zeros)
- vertex of a parabola
- intersection of the Y-Axis
- monotonicity (increasing, decreasing)
- positive and negative values (inequalities)
- vertex form and factored form
See also NaN Quadratic Function Pro.
Tags: math, school, quadratic equation, quadratic inequality, task, calculator, Vieta's formulas
Track your highest 10 scores, compete and post on Facebook your best result.
Powered By: AndEngine.
Well, this application is for you. Save your silent schedule and simply toggle the application on/off, and it will silent & un-silent the device when needed! No longer phone confiscations at school or manager staring at you when your phone rings in the middle of your weekly meetings.
* Simple, user friendly UI
* Enable the app widget so you can easily turn it on/off!
Note: Samsung phones owners, if the application runs when you use the Task Manager "Clear memory" button it might kill it. In this case, just turn it on again!
Keywords: silent timer, silent, timer, auto silent, auto, automatically silent, silent scheduele.