More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Geometry by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Geometry via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Solids in Space,
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
- Basic Properties
- Line Properties
- Angle Properties
- Triangle Properties
- Circle Properties
- Property of Sides
- Property of Angles
- Property of Exterior Angles
- Areas of Triangle
- More Rules
- Medians of a Triangle(Centroid)
- Apollonius Theorem
- Altitudes of Triangle(Orthocenter)
- Internal Bisectors of Triangle(Incenter)
- Perpendicular Bisectors of Triangle(CircumCenter)
- MidPoint Theorem
- Types of Triangles
and many more with regular updates .
This geometry formulae collection is useful for MBA exams , competitive and even curriculum exam .
It lists out all the important maths formulas/topics in Geometry. Regular review of these formulas/concepts will definitely help improve your grades.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
** Consider purchasing the donate version to support the developer!
Right Circular Cone
* Full-text search
* Note taking
* Hyperlinked terms
* History logging
* Interactive equations
* Interactive figures
This Field Guide app derives from the treatment of geometrical optics that has evolved from both the undergraduate and graduate programs at the Optical Sciences Center at the University of Arizona. This app covers Gaussian imagery, paraxial optics, first-order optical system design, system examples, illumination, chromatic effects, and an introduction to aberrations. The appendices provide supplemental material on radiometry and photometry, the human eye, and several other topics.
The lite version of John Greivenkamp’s “Field Guide to Geometrical Optics” consists of approximately 20% of the content of the full Field Guide app.
Clear and concise explanations
Difficult concepts are explained in simple terms
Illustrated with graphs and diagrams
Table of Contents
Incidence of planes and lines
The Plane Areas of Mathematics
Types of triangles
Points, lines and circles associated with a triangle
Computing the area of a triangle
Using Heron's formula
Cyclic Quadrilateral, Brahmagupta's formula
Calculating the parameters
Area of a Disk
Quaternions and Spatial Rotation
Coordinate Rotations and Reflections
Dihedral angle and Solid angle
The Tetrahedron and Pyramid
Octahedron, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron
Cones and Cylinders
The Sphere and Spheroid,
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and Statistics
This app also has a number of tools to calculate the geometry shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas to friends by many ways: email, print, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian and Azerbaijani. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Add new category "Transforms": formulas relating to Fourier and Laplace transforms (Full version only)
- Add new formulas: 500+ formulas exclusive for Full version only.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, Density, Force, Power, Pressure, Angle, Computer Data, and Fuel Consumption.
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customized tools in "Tools" section.
A must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
- Add your own formulas: users can now add their own formulas or notes in the Favorite folder. The formulas can be added by taking pictures from camera, or from users' album.
Currently it calculates many geometry related formulas and a few miscellaneous formulas. More formulas have been added!
It currently calculates any variable in the following 32 formulas:
Trapezoid (Base 1 & Base 2)
Surface Area of:
It also solves these formulas:
***If you enjoy having your geometry solved but hate ads, try Geometry Solver PRO. For a small fee, ads will be a nuisance no more!***
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
NaN Geometry Solver is the most advanced application for solving geometry problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
NaN Geometry Solver will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data. The order of data entry depends on you!
- Do you want to calculate a side of the square? No problem. Nan Geometry Solver will do it for you.
- Do you have an angle and a side of the right triangle? Perfect. Other values can be calculated.
None of your geometry tasks will be a problem now with NaN Geometry Solver. This application has very advanced, powerful and easy - to - use interface.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas which you will need to solve geometry tasks. But thats not enough! You do not have to figure it out how did you get a result. This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used. Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines are no longer a problem.
This application is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- triangle 30-60-90
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
- regular Pentagon
- inradius and circumradius of cube
- Square pyramid
- Triangular pyramid
- Triangular prism
- Regular triangular prism
- Thales' theorem
- Truncated cone
- Regular octagon
- Regular dodecagon
- Hexagonal prism
- Hexagonal pyramid
- You can calculate the inradius and circumradius on a square or an equilateral triangle
- Lots of formulas useful in solving tasks.
Tags: math, school, geometry, task, dexter, calculator
The concepts include:
(A) Basic Properties
(B) Angle Properties
(C) Triangle Properties
(E) Polygon Formulas
(F) Circle Properties,
(G) Coordinate Geometry, and more importantly
(H) MEASUREMENT FORMULAS
Simple and easy to use geometry app that you can carry in your pocket!
Calculate the perimeter, area, surface or volume of various geometric shapes.
Shapes includes 2D (square, rectangle, circle, triangle, trapezoid, parallelogram)
and 3D (cone, pyramid, sphere, cube, cylinder and rectangular prism)
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Area of an equilateral triangle
area of a regular polygon with n sides
Square area Area of a rectangle
Finding the side of a square surface
Dalton area Scope
Square Scope of the rectangle
Square volume Triangle
Area Scope of the triangle
the radius of the circle
Perimeter of a circle,
Perimeter of a square
radius larger & smaller
triangle sides abc: find angles ABC
Another 5 formulas
The 30° 60° 90° Right Triangle
The 45° 45° 90° Right Triangle
Equilateral triangle inside the circle
Find the Radius of a Circle Inscribed in a Triangle
Find radius of circumscribed Circle Inscribed in a Triangle
formula for lateral surface area of a cone
find slant height
Volume of a truncated cone
Cone volume Cylinder volume
Volume basis. R.
Surface area Casing
Casing Cylinder shell Surface area
Volume of a pyramid
Lateral Area of a Rectangular Prism
Volume of Balls
Surface Areaof Balls
radius of a spherical segment
Coordinates x y axis
length of angle bisector
Find Lengths of sides and Area
given α β height
line from (x1,y1) to (x2,y2).
Finding the Slope of a Line
Finding the b
b intercept formula
Linear Equations - Slope Forms
Square in a circle inscribed in a square
Area of A Sector
RADIAN COS SIN TAN COT SEC CSC
the area of the shaded region
Area Of A Segment
surface area of the cube
Scale circuit Diameter radius
The total radius Surface radius
Volume of a cube Box
volume Missing rib
Shimul Rahman on Jan 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Excellent Excellent work
Excellent Great work it is helpful app
Easy geom Was a great app but stopped working so cannot use it
Awesome! Just what I needed!
Thank you for your response
Player needs to draw path along which Dude,The Actor,shall take revenge by hitting the Eagle's nest causing
breaking of eggs.
Each nest is associated with the score which is mapped to point/Points.
Player need to get maximum points at each level.
Help the Dude in getting Revenge .
Brick to Brick is an fun and addictive puzzle game. The main goal of this game is to
fill the wall complete by dragging and dropping given bricks shapes in empty space.
That's it.. Puzzle Solved..!
Brick to Brick has two game modes: Relax mode, and Challenge mode.
In Relax mode, you can just lay back and be relax while solving puzzles. In this mode
you can use unlimited times of Undo action.
In challenge mode, you can challenge yourself and try to complete the puzzle with
using few undoes as possible. For each puzzle there will be only 3 time undo action
available to use. In challenge mode each puzzle has 3 stars to earn. So, you can always try to
get 3 stars in every puzzle.
The Objective of the game is to tap on thumbnails to reshape the brick and then drag
it to empty wall space and release where you want to put the brick. Every shape of brick has
there own types of reshaping ability. For solving the puzzle you have to use all the bricks.
Brick to Brick also has useful Undo feature. When a move is made by mistake or you
want to try new one, you can use the undo button to undo your last move. The Undo is
limited in challenge mode so you it carefully.
Brick to Brick has a simple user interface, and high resolution graphics. Brick to Brick
is a fun app that will entertain you. Play till you solve all puzzle walls!
Two game modes: Relax mode and challenge mode
150 Unique Brain Storming puzzles
Time of Game play – Around 3 to 4 Hours (Complete 60 levels)
Graphics – Classic and high resolution graphics
Keeps track of all the levels you have cleared.
Undo action that will help you to get puzzle solved, when you stuck.
Enable to enhance logic and visual skill of player
The connected dots will create an identification picture along with some interesting animated scenes of the object.
A great app to make kids interested in learning process.