This app is Full version.
You can add settings as you like.
In Full version you can use the system settings.
This is applied when system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, and so on.
Auto Settings is intended for use in the following situations.
* In usually, I want to disable the screen rotation, but when I use a photo apps, I want to enable it.
* To make batteries last longer, I want to enable Wifi and GPS, in several apps only.
* When viewing web Articles and e-book apps, you want to disable the automatic-screen-off.
Auto Settings has following features.
* You can register the settings and apps which apply new setting.
* Auto Settings detect of launching of registered apps, and to apply the setting.
* When the Home key is pressed or unregistered app is launched, Auto Settings restore the previous settings. (*1
* When the setting is applied or restored, Auto Settings will show the modified notification by Toast.
* When system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, setting is applied.
(*1 In Some device, it works by back button.
You can change the following settings.
・Mobile Data Network
( 0(Mute) to 15(Max) )
(*2 GPS setting should be changed yourself by Android's specific.
Auto Settings help to change by opening setting screen.
(*3 "Screen-Brightness" will not take effect immediately.
After applying the settings, please turn off screen, then turn on, for taking effect.
System settings is available in Full version.
It will be applied the following cases.
* On System Start
* Low Battery
* Headphone Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Power Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Screen turned On / Off
* Privacy *
Auto Settings access to the recent launched app information for detection of other apps launch.
However, Auto Settings does NOT save your log infomation in inside, never.
Of course, Auto Settings does NOT send your infomation to the outside, never.
(Also, this app does NOT have a permission to communicate with the outside.)
Events with Settings you can create some rules based on:
-Space & Time Events
These rules will perform a lot of actions that will allow you to turn on / off / switch / display settings you can choose between:
-Wi-Fi Access Point
You can also choose to:
-Start an application
-Close all applications
-Show a Dialog Window
SPACE & TIME EVENTS:
Select a period of time and / or a position and Events Settings will perform all the actions that you choose.
-University: from 9.00 am to 12.00 am you have to set the VIBRATION mode and you always forget it...
Choose the interval 9:00 to 12:00, choose the days, the position of your university, set "Vibration" in "Sounds" category and you're done!
Events Settings is able to handle the following system events:
-The battery is very low
-A text message has arrived
-The phone is ringing
-During a call
-The device is fully booted
-Turns on the screen
-Turns off the screen
-The screen is unlocked
-The Wi-Fi network is connected
-The Wi-Fi network is disconnected
-The Wi-Fi is On
-The Wi-Fi is Off
-A Wi-Fi network to connect to was found
-The mobile network is connected
-The mobile network is disconnected
-Bluetooth is on
-Bluetooth is off
-Bluetooth starts the search for devices
-Bluetooth ends search for devices
-Screen orientation changes in portrait mode
-Screen orientation changes in landscape mode
-Sounds are set in normal mode
-Sounds are set in vibration mode
-Sounds are set to silent mode
-Airplane mode is on
-Airplane mode is off
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is on
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is off
According to each event you can choose one of the actions (listed above) for what you need and after a period of time they are executed.
1) Would you like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are totally turned off during a call?
Choose the event "During a call" and actions that allow you to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and you're done!
2) You get a text message and you want to start the "Messaging" application?
Choose the event "On SMS received" and the action that allows you to launch an application (in this case "Messages") and you're done!
3) Do you want that when a call comes in, your phone will stop ringing after 5 seconds in order to not disturb?
Choose the event "On Call received", choose the option "After 5 sec" and the action "Vibrate" under "Sounds" section and you're done!
Make sure your Android knows you with Events Settings!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* Please DO NOT use Google Play rating system to report problems but read this http://timos.me/tm/wiki/bugreport or email us instead
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
This application is Samsung GalaxyS4 Style Settings application.
You can turn off and turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with switch.
And You can move switch smoothly
But This app optimized on Samsung Device. :(
And Officially supporting languags are Korean and English.
This application internal setting is shown when you click 'More' tab and then press menu key. :)
If you install stable version app, Disappear problem that Switch`s size becomes smaller,but stable version didn`t support new feature. :(
Anyway, I will fix problems as soon as possible.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Customizeable items (sort items, hide unwanted ones)
You can access QuickSettings from:
- Status bar
- Long clicking Search button
- Long clicking Camera button
kw: smartbar quicksettings switcher auto rotate bluetooth apn mobile data silent mode vibrate mode
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
These are the following toggles I added:
Mobile Data Toggle
Wifi Hotspot Toggle
The reason I made this app was because I wanted to make something that worked well with other apps such as floating notifications. I have pinned Quick Settings to my floating notifications, and hidden my status bar! I feel as if I don't need it. I have my quick settings toggles and I have my notifications. :good: It'll also work really well for any sort of sidebar, or pie, or lmt apps.
Quick Settings is a dialog box so it'll display over any app. :)
Please leave your feedback and understand that this app was developed today (in one day), using my phone. :P
***SOME SPRINT PHONES MIGHT NOT WORK***
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***
If you liked this app and want to help support it, be sure to grab the Donate Version: http://bit.ly/18iMxnW
Make sure that this app is not blocked by the XPrivacy app.
It's a good idea to backup your data before making any root modifications.
This app enables you to easily change hidden settings on your Note 2 (or other Samsung device), such as:
• Adding a shutter sound on/off option to the camera
• Turning on Infinite Scroll mode on the launcher and app drawer
• Extending how many contacts you can join together
These modifications normally can only be made by manually editing a system file, which can be dangerous and very inconvenient. This app makes the process quick and painless.
• Shows which options have already been enabled, even by a different app or manually
• Creates an automatic backup in case something goes wrong
• Nice looking Holo interface
• Supports devices which implement feature.xml or an others.xml file
Ads can be turned off in the menu, but remember it's the only form of revenue that is supporting the app.
Note: App is not compatible with AOSP roms.
IF THE "RESET TO DEFAULT" BUTTON ISN'T WORKING:
• Use Root Explorer, ES File Explorer or a similar app to go to the /system/csc directory
• Delete the feature.xml file
• Rename the feature_backup.xml file to feature.xml
• Make sure the file permissions on the new feature.xml are rw-r--r--:
◦ Owner: Read, Write
◦ Group: Read
◦ Others: Read
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings