Introducing Koodo Self Serve, an easy-to-use app that lets you manage your account from your phone:
• Monitor your data, text or voice usage
• Check your account balance
• Make a payment
• Add, remove or change your add-ons
• Manage your Five Essentials list
• Ask questions and get answers
• Stay up-to-date on the latest phones, promos, and more
Plus, you won’t be charged data fees when using it, even while traveling abroad with a 4G (HSPA) device.
Please note, the app is currently only available to Mobility customers. Home Services (i.e Home Phone, Optik TV and Internet) are not yet supported.
Features for Mobility customers on monthly rate plans include:
- Monitor your monthly data, text, and voice usage
- Check your account balance
- Make one-time payments or sign up for automatic payments
- Find and add travel passes
- Add or remove features like text messaging or data packs
- Check your Device Balance and Contract Status
Features for prepaid accounts include:
- Monitor your prepaid add-on usage
- Check your account balance
- Top-up your prepaid services using a credit card or PIN
- Add or remove features like text messaging, voice mail, etc.
Best of all, you won’t be charged data fees when using the TELUS My Account App, even while travelling abroad with a 4G (HSPA) device.
Note: Select small business accounts are supported, but Corporate/Enterprise accounts are ineligible at this time.
Like using TELUS My Account? Please take a few minutes to rate us and tell us what you think.
The TELUS My Account app requests these permissions from your device, for the following purposes:
- Wi-Fi connection information: To find and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Device ID and call information: For security and encryption purposes, and to pre-populate form fields.
- View network connection: To detect the network in use (i.e. Wi-Fi or mobile).
- Full network access: To access the Internet and communicate with TELUS servers.
- Camera: To enable credit card scanning for easier entry of payment information. No credit card image is ever sent to TELUS.
- Control vibration: To provide feedback when a credit card is scanned successfully.
- Photos: For adding a profile picture.
- Location: To support and simplify purchasing of travel passes.
- Contacts: For adding / updating Favorite Numbers from Contacts.
Please note: a subscription to TELUS' BVoIP service is required to use this app. Please contact your TELUS Sales rep or visit www.telus.com to start a conversation about how BVoIP might suit your communications needs.
Because the world is changing so fast, we offer you a handy application for managing your online account 7days/7 and 24h/24.
This ease of use allows you anytime access to your documents, consult the news of the firm, or to gain visibility on various activities related to your record.
The Push notifications will also be very helpful to inform you the latest live updates on your record.
We wish you a nice navigation !
Now using our web based app to allow easier access of your favourites list and the order pad. Add notes from your PC and and see them on your app as soon as they are saved.
Make sure to create your free account to start using our new services.