LenovoEMC/Iomega Link Key Features:
- Access your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage from a local network or from the internet
- Upload and download files
- Open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
- Play music files or watch video files stored in your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Search folders for documents on your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Check the status messages and general information from your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device (some options are restricted to LenovoEMC/Iomega storage administrators)
Iomega Link System Requirements:
- LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device firmware 3.2.3 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
Notes, limitations and know issues:
- Once connected to a LenovoEMC storage, in order to get back to the list of devices you need to logout by tapping on the "logout" button on the top right corner of the application
- When canceling an upload or download, the currently active file will finish, then the operation will stop
- After searching files and renaming an item found on it the search results will be closed and the last accessed folder will be loaded on the Content Explorer
- Space usage information refers only to the internal phone/tablet main storage on some devices
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
Iomega Link Key Features:
-upload and download photos
-stream music, movies and pictures from your Iomega device
-back up contacts
-open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
Iomega Link System Requirements:
-Iomega storage device firmware 3.1.14 or later
-Android version 2.3.3 or later
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your mobile device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
!!!! This is a Beta Version, some Features are not yet available !!!!
It can use 3 different ways of communication:
* Bluetooth (not yet)
* Push Notification between devices
The user will be able to choose what to use. If more then one is enabled, the app will try to use any of them in this priority order: BT, Push then SMS. (automatic mode not yet implemented)
What it does:
•Remotely or Locally enable Call Forwarding between devices, Call Notification (get notified when other device receive a call), SMS Forwarding.
(For example if you forget your phone home, you can remotely set your phone to forward all incoming call on the smartwatch)
•When getting a Call Notification, allow to reject call, take call or make the linked device reply with an SMS
•When getting a SMS Notification, allow to make the linked device reply with an SMS
•Make the linked device place a phone call
•Compose an SMS to be sent by linked device (with a button to use Google Speech to Text)
•Make Linked device play a ringtone to be able to find it or flash light in silent mode (silent mode not yet)
•Interphone: Establish a phone call between devices and put remote on loud speaker. Will allow to communicate with people near the phone
•Microphone : Establish a call to hear sounds around remote device
(For both it’s the linked device that initiate the call: the linked device doesn’t ring)
•Get linked device status (Battery level, Memory…) (Only battery lever so far)
•Be notified in case of low battery on linked device
•Remotely Activate Phone lock with password (for example if you forget your phone and don’t use a password)
•Activate “Lost Mode”: Lock linked device and display a message (for example: “I have been lost. I belong to Pierre Martin. Please call me on +…..”) (not yet)
•Remotely Take a Photo and get it (not yet)
•Use linked device as a webcam (not yet)
•Get Remote device GPS Location and show it on google map
•Remotely control music playing
•Synchronize Audio mode on both devices (for example: you enter a meeting, if you set your watch on Silent mode, your phone will be set to Silent too) (not yet)
•Night Mode (dark screens) (not yet)
The features that need a sim card are Call Forwarding, Microphone and Megaphone. Everything else only need an internet connection on both devices. Your watch can use BT Tether from the phone, Wifi, or Wifi Tether from the phone if BT doesn't work.
On Both devices:
1. Install app
1. Enter same email in both device and verify that there is no "space" char at the end (it happened to many people, i will delete those "spaces" in future release"
2. Make sure your devices has an internet access and set "This device name" (a nickname you choose for each device) : this will trigger the registration on the push server.
3. Set "Linked device name"". Make sure that "This device name" correspond to "Linked device name" from other device
4. Check that "Listen to linked device" is not unchecked
5. To enable Call and SMS notification from you phone to your watch: go in the corresponding setting on your phone (icon with the phone and watch) and enable in local settings: call notification and sms notification. (this will be enabled by default in future release and moved to main settings)
Then it should work. Try and click on the battery level, as it's a two way feature it will enable you to check that everything is in order. If you have any problem please contact me.
You can check if SMS Notification works sending yourself an SMS from your phone to your phone.
1. To get contact photo in notifications, yours contacts have to be synchronized in the watch
All you need to know about your SIM card information. !! Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number !!. Enjoy this free app. It also shows the list of your contact numbers.
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. !! It is not a problem with the application !!
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity.
- Ability to filter your contacts
- Signal intensity
- Dual SIM Real time read (only for phones with a SIM switch button)
- Ability to send SMS directly from your contact list tab
- Ability to make calls directly from your contact list tab
- Phone list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Telephone list in a separate tab
- Added the Network state. It now shows the name instead of number.
- Added the remaining codes, disclaimer, and menu. Also added a scroll bar as some phones could not see all the information.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Changer': Allow you to change the CSC.
- WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data).
- Works on rooted devices only. (You may need the multi-CSC firmware and stock recovery for it to work).
★ HOT ★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- 'Refurbishment Check' supports ALL Samsung phones (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device usage counter': including 'Headset connect', 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters
Please be noted that 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters require root permission to be read. And 'S Pen detach' counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
★ HOT ★
- Add 'Original CSC Code' (Factory default CSC Code, when you first bought the phone)
- Add 'Firmware's CSC Code' (CSC Code of the installed Firmware)
★ HOT ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ HOT ★ 'IMEI Analyzer' - Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code - aka Sales Code, or Region Code ★ (Factory default CSC, when you first bought the phone)
- Firmware's CSC Code ★ (CSC of the installed Firmware)
- Active CSC Code ★ (Current working CSC)
- CSC Country ★
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code ★
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No.
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage (Samsung specific)
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc htdltedi htdlte
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
Contact, Call log, Message, Calendar, Alarm, Google browser bookmark, System Often setting, application program to backup and restore, and show contact, calllog count, etc.
If you backup or restore happen any error, please hcr file, LOG(logcat.txt) documents and machine type ( and model) to send us(email@example.com), so that we can better analyze problems, so that we can better serve you, thank you for your use and feedback!
Contact, Call log，Message，calendar，google browser， List view and detail view.
1. Open LOG function, if you happen exception, you can send log to us.
2. FileBrowser click ".hcr" file operator.
3. Click row event(open application, change attribute)
4. Show type(details, Cool)
5. Store file path
6. prefix name
7. Play music control
8. Skin manager
9. Backup type
10. Show calendar, browser and sms details
import update version: 2.00.41.20120525.
Note: some mobile phone cannot backup(restore), may be the manufacturer ( third party software development ).
So if you're playing Larva Link and experience difficulties connecting to game server, please download this app and see if your internet connection is ok or not.
1. Install the app.
2. Run the app.
3. Check if you can see your ping time.(Important!!)
4. Write your email address and send it to us for feedback.
5. Press exit.
@ If you can't see your ping time in numbers then it means your internet connection is not running properly. In that case, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Big thanks to all Larva Link players!!
This is a republish of my older application, Link Shrink, with lots of exciting new features. I was unable to upload a new version under the old name due to a certificate error. The previous incarnation of Link Shrink had over 1000 downloads and 20 ratings with a 4.5 start average rating!
Link Shrink is licensed under the Apache license. More information is available at http://www.jakebasile.com/projects/link-shrink/
QRS Mobile only works with a D-Link DIR-series home router. To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/qrsmobileapp
More from developer
This is the official application to support the conference; It'll give you details of who's speak at what times and on which subjects. You can create your own schedule by selecting the talks you want to go to, see what others are saying on Twitter, and find out more about talks that interest you.
We look forward to seeing you there!