LenovoEMC/Iomega Link Key Features:
- Access your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage from a local network or from the internet
- Upload and download files
- Open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
- Play music files or watch video files stored in your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Search folders for documents on your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Check the status messages and general information from your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device (some options are restricted to LenovoEMC/Iomega storage administrators)
Iomega Link System Requirements:
- LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device firmware 3.2.3 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
Notes, limitations and know issues:
- Once connected to a LenovoEMC storage, in order to get back to the list of devices you need to logout by tapping on the "logout" button on the top right corner of the application
- When canceling an upload or download, the currently active file will finish, then the operation will stop
- After searching files and renaming an item found on it the search results will be closed and the last accessed folder will be loaded on the Content Explorer
- Space usage information refers only to the internal phone/tablet main storage on some devices
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
Iomega Link Key Features:
-upload and download photos
-stream music, movies and pictures from your Iomega device
-back up contacts
-open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
Iomega Link System Requirements:
-Iomega storage device firmware 3.1.14 or later
-Android version 2.3.3 or later
!!!! This is a Beta Version, some Features are not yet available !!!!
The app can use 3 different Types of communication:
* Push Notification between devices (need internet connection on the watch, can use Wifi or BT Tether from your phone or any other internet connection)
* SMS (for smartwatches with a sim card)
The user will be able to choose what type of communication to use. (When BT connection is down, another one is automatically used)
If more then one is enabled, the app will try to use any of them in this priority order: BT, Push then SMS.
What it does:
• Forward any notification from one device to the other (user choose the apps to listen to) (need Android 4.3 on the device that forward the notifications)
• When getting a Call Notification, allow to reject call, take call or make the linked device reply with an SMS
• When getting a SMS Notification, allow to make the linked device reply with an SMS
• Remote Call: Make the linked device place a phone call (get phone number from either contact list, favorite list, history or direct dial)
• Remote SMS: Compose an SMS to be sent by linked device (with a button to use Google Speech to Text) (get phone number from either contact list, favorite list, history or direct dial)
• Make Linked device play a ringtone to be able to find it or flash light in silent mode (silent mode not yet)
• Get linked device status (Battery level, Memory…) (Only battery lever so far)
• Be notified in case of low battery on linked device
• Remotely Activate Phone lock with password (for example if you forget your phone and don’t use a password)
• Activate “Lost Mode”: Lock linked device and display a message (for example: “I have been lost. I belong to Pierre Martin. Please call me on +…..”) (not yet)
• Remotely Take a Photo and get it (not yet)
• Use linked device as a webcam (not yet)
• Get Remote device GPS Location and show it on google map
• Remotely control music playing
• Synchronize Audio mode on both devices (for example: you enter a meeting, if you set your watch on Silent mode, your phone will be set to Silent too) (not yet)
• Night Mode (dark screens) (not yet)
A lot more to come...
Features for smartwatches with a Sim Card:
•Remotely or Locally enable Call Forwarding between devices, Call Notification (get notified when other device receive a call), SMS Forwarding.
(For example if you forget your phone home, you can remotely set your phone to forward all incoming call on the smartwatch)
•Interphone: Establish a phone call between devices and put remote on loud speaker. Will allow to communicate with people near the phone
•Microphone : Establish a call to hear sounds around remote device
(For both it’s the linked device that initiate the call: the linked device doesn’t ring)
On Both devices:
1. Install app
2. Choose Communication type in BT
3. Enable Access to Notifications (Need Android 4.3 on the device that sends the notifications)
4. Select Applications to Listen to
5. if you want to use Push Notification do steps from 6 to 8.
6. Enter same email in both device and verify that there is no "space" char at the end (it happened to many people, i will delete those "spaces" in future release"
7. Make sure your devices has an internet access and set "This device name" (a nickname you choose for each device) : this will trigger the registration on the push server.
8. Set "Linked device name"". Make sure that "This device name" correspond to "Linked device name" from other device
9. Check that "Listen to linked device" is not unchecked
10. To enable Call and SMS notification from you phone to your watch: go in the corresponding setting
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your mobile device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Changer': Allow you to change the CSC.
- WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data).
- Works on rooted devices only. (You may need the multi-CSC firmware and stock recovery for it to work).
★ HOT ★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- 'Refurbishment Check' supports ALL Samsung phones (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device usage counter': including 'Headset connect', 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters
Please be noted that 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters require root permission to be read. And 'S Pen detach' counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
★ HOT ★
- Add 'Original CSC Code' (Factory default CSC Code, when you first bought the phone)
- Add 'Firmware's CSC Code' (CSC Code of the installed Firmware)
★ HOT ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ HOT ★ 'IMEI Analyzer' - Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code - aka Sales Code, or Region Code ★ (Factory default CSC, when you first bought the phone)
- Firmware's CSC Code ★ (CSC of the installed Firmware)
- Active CSC Code ★ (Current working CSC)
- CSC Country ★
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code ★
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No.
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage (Samsung specific)
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc htdltedi htdlte
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
All you need to know about your SIM card information. !! Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number !!. Enjoy this free app. It also shows the list of your contact numbers.
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. !! It is not a problem with the application !!
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity.
- Ability to filter your contacts
- Signal intensity
- Dual SIM Real time read (only for phones with a SIM switch button)
- Ability to send SMS directly from your contact list tab
- Ability to make calls directly from your contact list tab
- Phone list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Telephone list in a separate tab
- Added the Network state. It now shows the name instead of number.
- Added the remaining codes, disclaimer, and menu. Also added a scroll bar as some phones could not see all the information.
NEW: Auto-Sync ON/OFF
NEW: Schedule backup and restore. Migrate your schedule when you obtain a new device!
NEW: Root-only actions support.
- Mobile Data On/Off (*read more below*)
- Brightness (Auto, Full, Custom, Dim Screen)
- Launch an app. (launch your internet radio to make music alarm)
- Silent mode, vibration mode, volumes.
- Bluetooth and WiFi ON and OFF
- Airplane Mode (*read more below*)
- Change Ringtone and notification tone, Silent Ringtone
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
- And more!
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on Nexus One and Samsung Galaxy Nexus. However it may not work on some phone models, i.e. on HTC EVO 4G Mobile Data Off works, but On - doesn't.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent mode
- Vibration mode
- Normal mode
- Switch WiFi On
- Switch WiFi Off
- Switch Bluetooth On
- Switch Bluetooth Off
- Airplane Mode On (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Airplane Mode Off (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Change Ringer volume
- Change Media volume
- Change Alarm volume
- Change Notification volume
- Change Ringtone
- Silent Ringtone
- Change Notification Tone
- Silent Notification Tone
- Brightness - Auto
- Brightness - Full
- Brightness - Cutsom
- Dim Screen
- Launch an app
- Mobile Data On (May not work on some devices)
- Mobile Data Off (May not work on some devices)
- Auto-Sync ON
- Auto-Sync OFF
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
Contact, Call log, Message, Calendar, Alarm, Google browser bookmark, System Often setting, application program to backup and restore, and show contact, calllog count, etc.
If you backup or restore happen any error, please hcr file, LOG(logcat.txt) documents and machine type ( and model) to send us(firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we can better analyze problems, so that we can better serve you, thank you for your use and feedback!
Contact, Call log，Message，calendar，google browser， List view and detail view.
1. Open LOG function, if you happen exception, you can send log to us.
2. FileBrowser click ".hcr" file operator.
3. Click row event(open application, change attribute)
4. Show type(details, Cool)
5. Store file path
6. prefix name
7. Play music control
8. Skin manager
9. Backup type
10. Show calendar, browser and sms details
import update version: 2.00.41.20120525.
Note: some mobile phone cannot backup(restore), may be the manufacturer ( third party software development ).
More from developer
This is the official application to support the conference; It'll give you details of who's speak at what times and on which subjects. You can create your own schedule by selecting the talks you want to go to, see what others are saying on Twitter, and find out more about talks that interest you.
We look forward to seeing you there!