Meditation Moves lets you move AS you mediate, using simple, natural moves from tai chi and qi gong. While you are meditating, you are learning to relax, energize and focus, while also learning a movement art form. Most sessions are 5 minutes and can slot easily into your day.
Correct breathing is key to this active mindfulness training. Instead of sitting and closing your eyes, now you can move and meditate with Master Li, a Chinese grandmaster of Six Harmony, Natural Style kung fu.
From the creators of 7 Minute Chi, the #1 App for Tai Chi on the App Store and Taichi Temple, the first motion sensor app for tai chi.
• Relax through active, moving meditation
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Get a better night’s sleep to reduce stress and anxiety
• Improve posture and body alignment
• Improve mind/body awareness
• Learn to control anger
• Improve focus
• Lower blood pressure
• Helps in physical rehabilitation and recovery
• Reinvigorates the body to help with symptoms of fibromyalgia, diabetes and hypertension
• Useful as an aid to palliative care
• Lead a happier, healthier life
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
• Monthly: $12.99/month
• Yearly: $5.99/month, one payment of $72 billed every 12 months
Meditation Moves offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you achieve active mindfulness. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
CONNECT WITH MEDITATION MOVES
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/meditationmoves
Twitter - https://twitter.com/meditationmoves
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Thanks for using Meditation Moves :)
Terms and Conditions - https://www.meditationmoves.me/tos