Rapscallions casts you as Captain of a galleon full of fearless pirates, roaming the high seas in search of action, adventure, and unimaginable bounties of treasure!
The game is loosely based on the board game Checkers, re-imagined as exciting battles between nomadic clans of bloodthirsty pirates.
So, hoist the anchor, splice the main brace, and prepare to set sail on an epic quest of piracy, plunder, and skullduggery!
AIM OF THE GAME
The aim is to wipe out all of the pirate Grunts from the enemy ship by strategically moving your Grunts around the net. Each player takes turns moving their Grunts.
During each turn, you can either deploy Grunts from portholes, move your Grunts by choosing a direction on the compass, or choose one of the many hilarious items and weapons.
For more information, please refer to the How to Play screens within the game.
- Pick-up-and-play gameplay!
- Hilariously cruel items & weapons!
- Daytime and nighttime stages!
- Four pirate captains to choose from!
- Three difficulty settings to suit players of any skill!
- Beautifully realized 3D environments and characters!
- Tutorial to guide novice captains through the basics!
- Quick Play (battle against a computer-controlled captain - ideal for a quick plunder!)
- Local Multiplayer (1-on-1 on the same device - just like a traditional board game!)
- Online Multiplayer (1-on-1 via the internet – play with friends or strangers!)
Exciting new items and weapons will become available over the next few months - check back regularly for updates!
- Rapscallions stores data for online matches on the local device. Matches started on one device cannot be resumed on a different device.
- Uninstalling the game will result in the loss of coins purchased and items acquired, as well as any online matches currently in progress.
GET IN TOUCH!