No root is needed!
- Mac OS X: will show up on the finder automatically if on the same network
- Windows: only works if you have a rooted device since windows does not support non-standard SMB ports. Also, if you use Windows 7 you might need to find out how to enable it since the server only accepts guest logins and Windows 7 automatically uses the currently logged in user.
- Linux: only works if your device is rooted or you can specify the samba server port
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Samba Server or Dynamic DNS Updater) and three directories per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Samba Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a Samba Server – SMB / CIFS Server
- Set multiple directories for the server and each with their own name
- Set the Samaba Server name and icon
- Optionally use root to forward internal ports so it works on Windows and Linux
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Samba Servers
- For every Samba Server you can set name, TCP/IP port, session port, name server port, datagram port, multiple directories to share, use root for internal port forwarding, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
SambaDroid is a native port for Android of the popular Samba for Linux.
This application allows you to share/manage files on your device easily from any PC of your network: once started just type [Win]+[R] in your computer, write \\SAMBADROID and enjoy!
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: I got the message "Can not find a valid WiFi interface", how can I solve it?
a: On some devices (Galaxy Note 2 in particular) the WiFi interface is not detected from the application, please set the option "Bind interfaces" to wlan0
q: How can I use this app if my device is connected with an ethernet cable?
a: Disable the require WiFi option and set as bind interface eth0
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
If you have the demand for Android connecting to a computer, for example, viewing photos or watching movies, you will find that it is suitable for this App!
SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, and view media files. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
The advanced video player is also embedded to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free！ The video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats, subtitles and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
But it might block some features if AD can't successfully load.
Some Custom ROM will redirect ad links, please check your / etc / hosts file to prevent blocking ads.
Connect to Windows share folder.
Upload and download files through samba protocol.
Shortcuts and Bookmarks management.
Enhanced Image Viewer.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Enhanced Image viewer.
MX Player Compatible
We're looking for translators in many more languages.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
How to Add a Shared Folder in Windows 7
Author: Mori Lin. Sann-tîng-poo
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbars and menu items
* Support for 28 languages
* Light and dark themes
* Cut, copy and paste files
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compression and decompression support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Multiple resolution support
* Thumbnails for photos, pictures and apk files
* Follows Android's design guidelines.
* Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
* Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Supports cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
* Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
* Supports file shortcuts on the homescreen for easy access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
✰ Lightning quick scanning of apps
✰ Protects against malware, spyware, trojans and viruses
✰ Notifies you of harmful apps with option to remove them immediately
✰ Online virus definition updates to ensure that you always have the latest version available
✰ Extremely low battery usage
✰ User-friendly and very simple to use
✰ Compatible with all Android phones and tablets
Don´t just take our word for it though, see what others had to say:
"Simple and very effective. Appears to give me regular virus updates and runs smoothly in the background" - Michael
"Excellent antivirus - does just what it says, very quick scanning and hardly uses any battery. Great app!" - Appeggs.com
"Fantastic, really fast." - Simon
"Its great, it can detect malware in my phone which other anti virus can´t" - John
Youtube videos and mp4 files can be sent by opening or sharing via Android Airplay.
The Youtube app can only share videos, it is normal for it to return home after sharing.
Tested on a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4
On some phones need the screen on otherwise the video will stop playing after a few minutes.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
I wrote this little root utility for myself to help consolidate and automate some root functions that are available in various other apps, but nowhere all together.
Note: this utility does NOT root your Android™ device--it assumes that your device is already rooted.
If you have problems or issues with the app, please contact me via email@example.com with as much detail as you can provide.
* display current root and device state/status
* reboot options (normal, recovery, bootloader)
* power off device
* remount rootfs (/) and/or /system in read-write or read-only mode; note: remount behavior changed in Android™ 4.2 and higher that causes remount effect to not be usable by apps other than the one that initiated the remount
* save (protect) / restore root function; for 4.2 and earlier devices with ext2/3/4 /system partitons; for 4.3 devices, I've implemented Pau Oliva's 4.3+ keeproot.sh functionality; saving root for 5.0+ has not yet been
* freeze (disable) or thaw (enable) an application (use caution when freezing a system app!); see Settings menu to enable display of system apps
* display system (getprop) property values
* calculate an MD5 or SHA1 checksum on any file (navigate to selected file, long-press filename, select desired action)
* options for selected Nexus devices:
-- flash a stock recovery
-- flash various custom recoveries
-- make recovery "stick" (keep stock recovery from overwriting your custom recovery)
-- identify currently installed recovery
* bootloader lock, unlock, status (select Nexus devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2nd gen 2013), Nexus 10)
* small (<25mb) partion backup function now supported in v3.9; note: this is NOT meant as a Nandroid backup replacement, but for use in backing-up small, critical partitions that to assist with device recovery; also note that a restore function is NOT included since the target partition is likely to still be open/mounted; useful for backing-up special partitions like EFS.
Warning / disclaimer: the author of this app is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or related to its use.
If you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable about the proper use and functionality of this app, please discontinue its use and uninstall.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNET - for downloading recoveries from the internet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - this is for the downloaded recoveries and work files used to identify which recovery is currently installed
ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission to support interaction with SuperSU (this permission is now deprecated)
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.