Full list of the RAL and PANTONE colors with code and description in Italian and English. With camera is possible to auto recognize color codes. Long click the preview and start detecting the color code, then with a fast click go back to the preview. Conversion Ral to Pantone and Pantone to Ral is now supported and is automatic! CMYK code is also displayed for printing support.
The object must be centered in the frame with natural and diffused light. Flash is supported if present in the device and also the white balance function. The accuracy of the result depends on light conditions and on camera quality.
The application doesn't substitute the hardcopies of the RAL and PANTONE colors, but is only for support purpose.
Buy paid version to remove ad:
List of Pantone palettes:
1. Pantone Solid Coated (C)
2. Pantone Solid Uncoated (U)
3. Pantone Solid Matte (M)
4. Pantone Solid in Hexachrome® Guide Coated (HC)
5. Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide (TPX)
6. Pantone Fashion + Home Cotton Selector (TCX)
7. Pantone Color Bridge® Coated (CP)
8. Pantone Color Bridge™ Coated (PC)
9. Pantone Color Bridge™ Uncoated (UP)
10. Pantone Color Bridge™ Coated Euro (EC)
11. Pantone Process Coated (DS_C)
12. Pantone Process Uncoated (DS_U)
13. Pantone Process Coated Euro (DE_C)
14. Pantone Process Uncoated Euro (DE_U)
15. Pantone Goe™ Coated (C)
16. Pantone Goe™ Uncoated (U)
17. Pantone GoeBridge™ Coated (CP)
18. Pantone CMYK Coated (P_C)
19. Pantone CMYK Uncoated (P_U)
20. Pantone Metallic Coated (C)
21. Pantone Pastel Coated (C)
22. Other Colors (C, TN, U)
If you like this application, please vote 5 star or share it with Google+.
We have many ways to convert Pantone to CMYK.
If you discover errors in the application, please comment.
Thank you very much
See what RGB code the PMS, NCS or RAL color has, or simply take a photo and find the PMS, NCS and RAL-colors in the image.
* Overview of the RAL-CLASSIC colors
* Overview of the PMS colors
* Overview of the NCS colors
* Take a photo or choose from the gallery and compare color range with the RAL, NCS or PANTONE programs.
* See the PMS, NCS or RAL colors as RGB or HEX-colors.
How this works: The image is split into 8 different areas, and the average color of each are is shown. If you want a more exact color, try to take a photo up close to the color you want.
Disclaimer: Due to the fact that every camera shows colors in different way, this application cant be 100% exact. Use this application as an idea bank.
Click on a swatch to view its:
--Equivalent CMYK Value
--Equivalent HEX Value
This is the application perfect for Print Companies, Graphic Designers, Software Developers, and everyone else.
Please note that there is also a PAID version with over 1100 colour swatches available in the Play Store
The below link will direct you to it:
Colors include matches from: Crayola, Pantone, Name That Color
This app has been tested and works on Android 2.2+
The results are fetched from online, so please secure an active internet connection for best results.
Please leave a comment!
Version 1.1 Features ----
Favorites. Save colors you like for quick access. The favorites page is accessible from the home page.
Suggestions. Inside the color result page, you are able to submit a better name for that particular color. This will greatly help out future results! Submissions will be reviewed before being added.
Bug Fixes. Crashes when using the camera has to do with available memory on the device at the time of using the camera. Sometimes, if the device has very little memory, the os will shut down the app. I have provided a fix (but not a solution) that should reduce the frequency of crashes. It is always a good idea, once in a while, to remove unused apps from running in the background :).
When you take a picture with your device, the colors usually don't reflect the real color of objects. This applications lets you choose a color and adjust it to match the real color of the object to what you see on the screen. You can start fresh by using the color picker to adjust hue and saturation of the color, take a picture to obtain a base color from it and then adjust the tone in your screen so that it matches the real color of the object, or input RGB or HEX values.
Available features include:
- Save a list of colors and add title and descriptions to them.
- Capture colors using your device’s camera, and then use any of the input methods to tweak its hue and saturation until it - matches what you desire.
- View colors in full screen.
- View RGB, HEX, and HSV values for all the saved colors.
- Input colors from a color picker, by choosing RGB or HEX values, or using your device’s camera.
- Edit saved colors using any of the available color input methods.
PLEASE NOTE: This application is Ad-supported, and the Ad library requires internet permissions to load and request ads. Color Matcher itself does *not* use your internet connection in any way.