Does your phone look too bright or too dull ?
Seeing non-uniform pixel distributions on the screen ?
Then Display Calibration is the app for you.
Display calibration analyzes your device's display , and calibrates the blacks(shades) and whites(tints) to give you a cleaner and smoother display.
-> Easy to use. You are just one click way from calibrating your display.
-> Step-wise , transparent calibration. You know exactly what is being done at each stage.
-> Optimized for faster calibration. Guaranteed to finish within 13 s.
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
- Simple UI
- Selectable channel color
- Rename Cues
- Cue fade times
- Channel to dimmer patch
- sACN/ E1.31
- Save multiple projects
- sACN Unicast protocol
- View channel level as 255 steps
- Name Channels
- Set specific channel level/ step
The main screen was designed to give the light board operator a similar feel to what a production full size board would give them. It contains channels with channel number, level in percent, a level slider, and an edit button. Along the bottom is the cue list. Add Cue will create a light cue of the current channel levels and append it to the end of the cue list. If the use long presses on an existing cue they are able to edit it. Edit features are insert a new cue, remove cue, rename the cue, and change fade up and down times. In the settings menu ArtNet server is selected from a discovered list of nodes also manual entry is allowed. Default cue fade times can be assigned along with the color of the channel faders. Channel to dimmer patching is allowed in the patch view. One channel can be assigned to as many dimmers as you want.
Save project will save current state of channels, patch, and cues to a user assigned name. Load project will open a previously saved project. A long press on the project name will prompt for delete. The current project is saved when exiting or switching project. The current project name is displayed at the top right of the main page.
The free version allows only 5 channels, an in-app purchase allows up to 200 channels. The paid and free version allow patching to all 512 dimmers.
If you any new features or different DMX protocols you would like to see just send me an email and I would love to get them in there.
TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
Submasters, CueLists, Command Keyboard (Standard or Avab RPN mode), Playback buttons, Grand Master, etc...
Also (since R05) App is provided with a Fixture Control, to easily control complex fixtures or mediaservers parameters
You can find a quick start guide at:
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- Solved lot of issues
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects
- Now is possible to set names on submasters (Touch&Hold on submaster number)
- New Node mode to capture ArtDMX packets (Touch&Hold on new top-left icon near Grand-Master). Don't works on 2.1 and 2.2 HTC devices due to know issue with Broadcast receiver (see. http://http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8407)
Anyway It should works forcing Unicast from source to these devices.
-Solved an important bug related to insert bad data on settings page.
-Added new multiselect function on channels tab (just active and Touch & Hold to configure) Ideally to manage Led panels or multiples fixtures at once.
-Added Flash functionallity on submasters (Active it with Menu > Play|Rec)
-Evoluted (but no definetily) multitouch on submasters tab (now GM is accessible also flash buttons)
-Changed the way to record/edit/delete PB in order to gain more space for PB's (just one Record button... Touch Rec button then PB to record or delete it if programmer is empty, Touch&Hold then push PB to Load PB on programmer)
-Added option on Settings to leave screen always ON
-Added buttons +/- as a Faster way to Change times on PB settings
-Added Multitouch features on Submasters and PlayBacks Tabs
-More options on PLayBack Buttons (Fade IN, Fade OUT and MIN value added.
-Solved some appearance issues
- Visual Aspect is now based on numbers of Channels, Submasters and PlayBacks that device can integrate on it display (no more layouts for devices)... Just change it from the menu settings after first instalation .
- Test Dmx is now integrated on the menu options
Use Beam Calc to calculate the Beam Diameter, Beam Angle. AutoCalc for Throw if you enter trim & floor Distance
Use Throw Calc to calculate the Throw Distance if you know trim height and floor distance!
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
we removed ads so now this is the exact same app as stagehand pro - if you want to help us out feel free to buy the "StageHand Pro" app.
**Permissions for Internet and Network access will be used shortly when we add more gels**
NOTE - i'm sorry if anybodys having issues with language translation - i'm getting some weird packaging errors with roboguice and the internationalization stuff - i'm trying to get this fixed right now
Leko, beam, degree, ETC, barrel, distance, throw, lighting, stage, theatre, calculator, dip switch, dip switch calculator, dmx calculator, dmx, xlr, pinouts, pinout, lee, rosco, gam, gel, color, swatch, comparison
Do you feel like your touches are detected inaccurately?
Touchscreen calibration is the perfect app to calibrate your touchscreen so that your touches get detected more accurately .
-> Easy to use. Quick calibration process.
-> Calibrate each gesture separately .So you know exactly what is happening throughout the process.
-> Transparent calibration process . Calibration values and accuracy of the calibration are shown at each step.
NOTE : Works better with a rooted phone.
Use Quick TuneUp to calibrate your phone and boost its performance to make it run faster and smoother.
-> Smart All-in-one Quick Tune button to do all the tuning and calibration for you in one click .
-> Memory tuneUp option to calibrate and boost your device memory performance .
-> Battery tuneUp option if you are facing battery issues.
-> Sensor calibration to properly calibrate your device's sensors.
-> Display calibration to calibrate your display settings.
- Create and load custom Lab colors.
- Spectral data graph and the XYZ tristimulus from ISO 13655:2009.
- Read files containing spectral data from 380 to 730nm at 10nm interval.
- Edit the custom LAB color file with your favorite text editor.
- Work in external storage.
- Import files provided by : FOGRA/ECI2002/BasICColor/i1Profiler/ColorPort/CgsOris suite/Japan Color/IdeAlliance/Swop...
Color space transforming - Converting :
Xyz, xyY, Lab, LCHab, Luv, LCHuv, Rgb.
Chromatic adaptation :
• XYZ scalling
A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, E, F2, F7, F11.
Rgb profile :
Adobe 1998, Apple RGB, Beta RGB, Bruce RGB, CIE RGB, ColorMatch RGB, Don RGB, Eci RGB v2, Ekta Space PS5, NTSC RGB, PAL/SECAM RGB, ProPhoto RGB, SMPTE-C RGB, sRGB, Wide Gamut RGB.
1, 1.8, 2.2, sRGB, L*
Colors comparison :
delta E 1976
delta E 1994 Graphic Arts
delta E 1994 Textiles
delta E CMC1:1
delta E 2000
Mathematical formulas and data from :
ISO 13655 - Graphic technology — Spectral measurement and colorimetric computation for graphic arts images
- Similar gel suggestions
- Saved gel lists
If there are other gel manufacturers you would like to see in the application please email me your suggestions and I would be happy to add them.
This application is ad-supported. For an ad-free version look for Swatchbook Ad-Free.
Aritech: CD72, CD95, CD150.
Ge: ATS, ATS Advisor, ATS Advanced, Alliance, Challenger.
Guardall: RX16i, QX32i, PX48i, PX80i, PX500, PX250HS.
Displays the dip switch settings for the zone/output expanders available for the above panels along with the relevant zone/output numbers.
Will also show the expander number for a given dip switch setting (useful when trying to identify an un-labeled expander).
UTC Fire & Security, GE, Guardall, Interlogix, Aritech
Tested on a Google Nexus 4 with the OpenDive.
Supports all Android compatible HMDs with Gyroscope like:
Durovis Dive: www.durovis.com
Coogle Cardboard: http://g.co/cardboard
Samsung Gear VR: http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/03/samsung-gear-vr-oculus-ceo-brendan-iribe/
VReye GO: http://vrelia.com/vreyego/