TechDMX requires a hardware interface device called a Cue Server, available from Interactive Technologies (sold separately).
http://www.interactive-online.com. This app works similarly to the IOS app Figment DMX published by Interactive Technologies.
TechDMX features 4 primary functions:
1) The channel test function allows the user to do dimmer checks quickly and efficiently.
2) The stage function allows the user to view DMX input and output to the Cue Server. The stage view also allows basic control functions such as channel and group control as well as recording functions (Group, Macro, & Cue).
3) The faders page allows control of frequently used channels or groups on easy to use faders. The faders are customizable by the user.
4) The Macro function allows the user to trigger macros stored in the Cue Server.
TechDMX is the new version of Figment DMX previously available in the market.
Cue Server is a registered Trademark of Interactive Technologies. This TechDMX is 3rd party software independently written and published. Interactive Technologies is not affiliated with TechDMX and does not provide any support of the app.
❖ TRS Jack (Balanced) / TS Jack (Unbalanced)
❖ DB25 Analog and AES Breakouts (Tascam / Digidesign and Yamaha)
❖ RCA - Phono
❖ XLR Balanced / XLR Unbalanced
❖ Tec Pro (Clear Com) Comms - circuit and headset
❖ Firewire 1394a and 1394b
❖ RJ45 - TIA/EIA 568A / TIA/EIA 568B
❖ Parallel LPT (Printer)
❖ Serial DE9 (RS232)
❖ ATX Power / Molex Power / SATA Power
❖ Magsafe (Mac Book power connector)
❖ USB A / B / Micro / Mini / 3.0A
❖ DMX 3 and 5 pin
❖ Din 8 pin (analog control)
❖ ILDA (Laser Connector)
❖ Lectriflex / Harting
❖ RCA - Composite / Component
❖ Apple Dock (ipod - iphone - ipad)
❖ Playstation Audio Visual
❖ XBOX 360 Audio Visual
❖ Wii Audio Visual
Additional features available in Pinouts Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Search feature
If you would like to request a new pinout or report a bug please use the in app feedback form, otherwise please leave a comment.
Does your phone look too bright or too dull ?
Seeing non-uniform pixel distributions on the screen ?
Then Display Calibration is the app for you.
Display calibration analyzes your device's display , and calibrates the blacks(shades) and whites(tints) to give you a cleaner and smoother display.
-> Easy to use. You are just one click way from calibrating your display.
-> Step-wise , transparent calibration. You know exactly what is being done at each stage.
-> Optimized for faster calibration. Guaranteed to finish within 13 s.
Avolites designs and manufacturers lighting consoles for use in the entertainment industry. The Avolites range leads the world for fast and intuitive moving light control. To use the Titan Remote you must have an Avolites Titan console connected to your device via a WiFi network.
Using this app you can connect to a console and carry out the following functions:
• Select and control fixtures
• Change or modify fixture attributes such as Pan or Tilt
• Update and create palettes
• Apply Palettes
• Play Cues
• Command style fixture selection and intensity control
• Quick Sketch Legends
• View DMX Address Patch
Any number of remotes can be connected to a console and another lighting designer can work on the console while the remote is in use.
This app includes a demo mode to allow you out try it out without requiring a connection to your Titan console.
- Create and load custom Lab colors.
- Spectral data graph and the XYZ tristimulus from ISO 13655:2009.
- Read files containing spectral data from 380 to 730nm at 10nm interval.
- Edit the custom LAB color file with your favorite text editor.
- Work in external storage.
- Import files provided by : FOGRA/ECI2002/BasICColor/i1Profiler/ColorPort/CgsOris suite/Japan Color/IdeAlliance/Swop...
Color space transforming - Converting :
Xyz, xyY, Lab, LCHab, Luv, LCHuv, Rgb.
Chromatic adaptation :
• XYZ scalling
A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, E, F2, F7, F11.
Rgb profile :
Adobe 1998, Apple RGB, Beta RGB, Bruce RGB, CIE RGB, ColorMatch RGB, Don RGB, Eci RGB v2, Ekta Space PS5, NTSC RGB, PAL/SECAM RGB, ProPhoto RGB, SMPTE-C RGB, sRGB, Wide Gamut RGB.
1, 1.8, 2.2, sRGB, L*
Colors comparison :
delta E 1976
delta E 1994 Graphic Arts
delta E 1994 Textiles
delta E CMC1:1
delta E 2000
Mathematical formulas and data from :
ISO 13655 - Graphic technology — Spectral measurement and colorimetric computation for graphic arts images
With this application now you can calculate correct channel numbers when you're on stage.
- DIP direction changeable (click on label)
- Numbering order reverseable (click on label)
- Increment by digits one-by-one
- Stepping with user selected value
- Editable stepping (long click on step buttons)
For more information check out About box in app.
- SPL (sound pressure level). Enter sensitivity in dB SPL, power, number of loudspeakers, phase and distance
- SPL sum
- Air absorption attenuation for a given humidity, temperature, frequency and distance
- Ceiling speaker coverage
- Time «» Distance
- Audio frequency «» Wavelength (includes lambda/2 and 2*lambda/3 for line arrays or subwoofer arrays)
- dBu «» dBV «» Volts
- Q «» B/W (bandwidth)
- Limiter threshold
- Amplifier gain
- Speaker cable: low impedance, high impedance (constant voltage line, 70V/100V). Calculates energy and level loss, system damping factor
- Electrical and musical calculators that are related to audio. Unit conversion
- Lights: DMX channel, RGB/RGBW/RGBA and CMY
- Reference info:
Pinouts, proaudio (XLR, 1/4", SpeakOn, DB25) and lighting (XLR3, XLR5) and graphs
The old version will no longer be updated, this is the version that will be maintained! Please contact me if you have any trouble downloading!
- Enter in the Starting Fixture#, Starting Dmx# and the # of Channels/Fixture. DmxCalc will give you each units Dmx and Binary Values.
- View Fixture Libraries [Menu]
- To Clear All Fields [Long Click\Assign]
- To convert binary to DmxValue, leave DmxAddr blank and hit CALC!
CURRENT LIBRARIES: Libraries: Elation, HES, Martin, Vari*Lite
Development Plans: User Library; Channel Breakdowns; AutoPatch Export;
Do you feel like your touches are detected inaccurately?
Touchscreen calibration is the perfect app to calibrate your touchscreen so that your touches get detected more accurately .
-> Easy to use. Quick calibration process.
-> Calibrate each gesture separately .So you know exactly what is happening throughout the process.
-> Transparent calibration process . Calibration values and accuracy of the calibration are shown at each step.
NOTE : Works better with a rooted phone.
In addition, the user can manage & view schedules, reports, and alarms, lookup any registered structure on the map, and get turn-by-turn driving directions to the site location! The SmartLink™ Control App also allows you to upload photos of a billboard directly from your device's camera, and even tag a billboard structure using your device's built-in GPS!
Please note that the SmartLink™ Control App can only be used if you have a SmartLink™ 302 billboard lighting controller, and also have access to the SmartLink™ User website.
Additional Features of the SmartLink™ Billboard Lighting Control Application:
- Call/Email 24-hour Tech Support directly from the app
- View and manage all of your assigned markets/plants
- View the Maintenance and Disabled Panel reports
- View all structures in a plant, with alarm status indicated by color (red indicates alarms, green indicates no alarms)
- View structure details, history and command logs
- View and edit lighting schedules
- View and clear alarms
- Turn relays on and off directly from the app
- Upload photos of a structure using your Android device's camera
- Tag a structure with the GPS coordinates of your Android device.