YES!!! FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for this forever now and they finally did it yayyyyyyyyyy! BTW, this app is great. Lots of funny stuff on here and you vote by saying whether it's funny or "die". I honestly thought it was going to have just stuff from years ago but it's pretty damn active still there's lots of videos on a consistent basis, with a lot of big names popping up everywhere.
Finally .... Thank you !!! This App is a riot a barrel of laughs. I can I can view all the little funnies and choose and cast a vote finally I have found a place where my oppinion matters. This app has it all it makes me laugh and smile and it also fulfills my need to be heard and feel important... Sometimes you wanna go where every body knows your name and your always glad you came. That's how this app makes me feel I side ... I give it five gold stars.
A lifesaver for those really lousy days, especially for people who find themselves within a ten-mile radius of me. I voted for something last year, and it didn't count for much. I like voting here - it's sort of cathartic. Thanks!
Love the app! Keep ridiculing the pathetic bigotry that seems to have taken hold of weak minded fools who inhabit the country! I, like you find them rife with possibility for humor!
App needs some work It keeps crashing. I also don't have access to everything that is on the site and everything loads very slowly. Sometimes when I'm scrolling down the page everything just goes black.
Roughly 5% of the original content is slightly humorous. The other 95% is jokes that you read with a completely straight face,and that might even make you mad because of how unfunny it is actually is. But the repost collections of other ppls posts are usually hilarious
Funny Pictures, Videos, Memes, Fails & Thug Life Videos daily new 😂