Been living here awhile and on the lookout for something fresh? New to the city and want to know what might be worth your while? Planning a visit and want to go beyond the usual?
This app takes you past the most photographed attractions, offering a peek at lesser-known sites and an eclectic assortment of quality activities, restaurants, and shopping opportunities. At least according to this native, this is some of the best stuff that DC has to offer.
The "DC Insider's Guide" includes:
-More than 150 listings of all kinds help you do DC like a local
-Diverse activities around DC, Maryland, and Virginia give you a well-rounded view of the area
-More than 35 free sites help you enjoy the city without spending a dime
-More than 1,000 photos give you a sneak peek of what you'll see
-Google maps of every listing make for easy navigation
-Ability to sort by name, neighborhood, cost, or distance help you get organized
-One-touch site info via website or phone call offer instant access to more info
-Off-line browsing - even on maps - means you can enjoy the app everywhere
... and of course ...
-Engaging commentary on why these picks are worth your while provide an insider's perspective.
★ About the Author ★
Katherine Gustafson is a freelance writer and editor who grew up in the Washington, DC, area, and has resided in many of the city's neighborhoods over the last decade.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
* Perform Searches to find a Place near you
* Uses your current GPS/Network Location (Highly Optimized)
* Provides the Shortest route to a Place
* Clear Place listings
* Simple and Easy to use
* Fully Integrated with Google Maps and Phone Dialling
Many More Updates Coming Very Soon!!
- Travel info and tips are available offline.
- Maps of every major city are available offline.
- Your own things-to-do list.
- Complete listings of the most stunning cities, regions, museums, attractions, architecture, natural sites and shops in Holland.
- Available in 10 languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Japanese Brazilian Portuguese.
- Available with a ‘Near Me’ functionality. A map with a 5km radius around your current position shows all places of interest near you.
- Personal travel info that suits your travel group, interests and budget.
- Off the beaten track info and useful itineraries.
Visit Holland App is an initiative of the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC). NBTC is responsible for branding and marketing Holland nationally and internationally. Using the 'Holland' brand, NBTC puts the country on the map as an attractive destination for holidays, business meetings and conventions.
Keywords: Tourism, The Netherlands, Visit the Netherlands, Holland, Amsterdam, Dutch, Map, Hotel, guide, museums, info, attractions
• Simple Navigation feature.
• Easy to find Places based on category.
• Google Navigation to selected places on list.
• Three tabs are provide so quicky access your fav category.
• Next page on List view of location gives you brief idea of distance not accurate give A to B displacement.
• The map view give feel of popular messaging app like whats app chat,telegram chat,we chat etc.
• Select any location on map will highlight listview with "tick " mark.
Please give you valueable comment and feedback.It will help us to improve
Augment reality and visit Szczecin with the pocket-size guide. Choose one trail or design your own with selected points chosen by you. Visit the most interesting places and learn about their history, check tourist attractions and discounts with Szczecin Tourist Card.
Application allows you to choose the right hotel, show the nearest restaurant, cafe or club. It also shows museums, theatres, places of entertainment and recreation. You'll find the most important information quickly and easily. You'll check what's going on in the city and places worth seeing.
Visit, discover, have fun! :)
Application was commissioned by Szczecin City Council
Have you ever found somewhere cool and thought "I must come back here" and then forgotten where it was? Or wanted to tell a friend but couldn't direct them on where to go? Then Pin Drop is app you need, your brain for places.
* Remember places with more rich content and enhanced privacy settings
* Share places with friends
* Collaborate with others to plan holidays, discover restaurants, share memories, and much more
* Discover amazing places recommended by top curators
* Import your location data from all your social accounts
* Send pins to all your favourite navigation apps
People have found loads of amazing uses for Pin Drop:
- meeting locations
- house hunting
- delivery routes
- customer management
- trip planning
- location scouting
- friends, family & colleagues
- restaurant reviews
- skateboarding spots
- hunting and fishing
- hiking and cycling
Stephen Fry commented “Pin Drop might at first sound like another (yawn) map app, but this is something that once you’ve used you will move to the front page of your phone. Truly intuitive, truly smart, and truly useful.”
If you have a feature request, please send us an e-mail to hello(at)pindropapp.com as well as leaving a review. This will allow us to have a conversation with you; which makes it easier for us to make Pin Drop even better!
The Pin Drop Boys
How many times have you forgotten to take the discount voucher when you go out for a meal? By contrast, you hardly ever forget your phone. It’s usually always with you and Visit Tavistock offers can be redeemed using your smartphone..!
A simple to use directory for locals and visitors to Tavistock that provides local information and a active directory to allow the user to easily find businesses in Tavistock and the products/services they provide.
The website allows local businesses to login to a administration area and publish their special offers via a location based service. A voucher based system that would provide virtual vouchers and printable vouchers via the website that would be presented to the establishment for redemption.
Want the best offers and places of interest in Tavistock at your fingertips?
The Visit Tavistock app for Android is a great source for connecting you to the top offers available in the local area.
- Instantly find the top offers nearest to your location throughout Tavistock
- Browse by category and see the wealth of offers available near you
- View offers on the map to see if you're in walking distance of an amazing deal
- Featured deals and special offers direct to your phone!
- Add your preferred offers to your favourites list for later use or comparison
You can PHONE or NAVIGATE to the selected place from the list returned in the search.
"Google place search" is used to get the search list and displays in a list view.
Clicking on the list view item will display the location in map-view.
Click on the information marker to show the options which are
PHONE OR NAVIGATION (and a web link if available)
click on the phone button to phone the selected place.
click on the navigation option to start Google navigation
Search results displays the place is open or not and also an approximate (~) distance to the selected place.
Using settings you can change the search radius and distance units
Since it is a "LOCAL" search, maximum allowed radius is 5 KM or 3 MILES
Navigation modes: Drive, Walk or Bike
1. Data Allowance
Searching and using navigation will use the mobile data allowance if not connected to a WI_FI network.
2. Number of search results
Number of search results are limited to 60 at a time (Google places restriction).
Reduce the radius (if not set to the minimum) to get accurate results if the maximum number of records are returned.
3. Accuracy of you location
Accuracy of your location depends on the location received from the GPS or location services
This could lead to displaying varied results.
You can find information and pictures to the most beautiful places that exist in this world.
It is the official App to the website http://www.topplaces2see.com
Top places to see before you die
Top places to visit before you die
Thousand of "The Best Place to Travel" and "The Best Hotel in The World" Video, Bring you more idea to plan your vacation
Also the "The Best Place to Travel" allows you to instantly search and compare room availability and prices from all major travel websites, including Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda (and many more) all in one set of search results.
THis Hotel Search Engine is free to use and is visited by over 100 million people every year. We search over 2 million hotel deals in over 120,000 destinations worldwide. Our website is available in 26 languages and supports 120 currencies.
The Best Place to Travel Apps with all the most visited travel websites to build the world's largest hotel price comparison search engine. We searches the travel websites listed below in real-time to show travelers availability and the optimal hotel deal, then travelers click directly through to partner websites to book.
Explore one of the legendary cities of China. Shanghai is one of the main ports in the country, the largest city proper in the world and one of the most emblematic meeting points between East and West. Nestled between traditional Chinese houses and ultra-modern skyscrapers, you will have the chance to discover one of the largest concentrations of Art Deco architecture anywhere in the world. You will hear the stories of natives and immigrants, see the marks of history everywhere you go and witness the future being made.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
A Freguesia de São Manoel do Pomba foi criada por provisão régia de Dom João V, em 16 de fevereiro de 1718. Durante a primeira metade daquele século, a região do rio Pomba foi palco de diversos encontros violentos entre os índios das tribos Croatos (Coroados), Cropós e expedições exploradoras, destacando-se a do Capitão Inácio de Andrade, que a percorreu em 1750, fundando uma roça com um pequeno destacamento militar.
A partir da segunda metade do século XVIII, ocorre uma mudança na política de atuação, junto aos índios da região. O governador Luiz Diogo Lobo da Silva determina a criação de uma missão catequética, designando para este fim, o Padre Manoel de Jesus Maria, vigário encomendado da matriz a ser erguida, por provisão, em 2 de setembro de 1767. A expedição organizada contou com a participação do Capitão Francisco Pires Farinho a quem coube o governo civil dos nativos, seu irmão, Manoel Pires Farinho, e alguns índios pacificados para servirem de tradutores. Em 25 de dezembro de 1767, deu-se posse à freguesia, quando foi lavrada a ata de acontecimento.
A Freguesia do Mártir São Manoel do Sertões do Rio Pomba e Peixe dos Índios Cropós e Croatos foi declarada colativa pela resolução Régia e Consulta da Mesa de Consciência e Ordens de 15 de junho de 1771. Pela carta de apresentação de 13 de outubro de 1771, o vigário Manoel de Jesus Maria foi promovido a colado, instituído a 23 de abril de 1772. Nesta época o povoado já possuía uma escola de primeiras letras e de doutrina, na qual o vigário era auxiliado por seu parente, José Crisostomo de Mendonça.
Pela resolução da Regência de 13 de outubro de 1831, a povoação de São Manoel do Pomba foi elevada a vila, sendo o pelourinho implantado no dia 25 de agosto do ano seguinte (1832). A elevação à categoria de cidade se deu pela lei nº 881 de 6 de junho de 1858, quando passou a chamar-se “Pomba”. A denominação vigente da cidade e do município ocorreu por lei nº 336 de 28 de dezembro de 1948. Desde então, ocorreram várias alterações na composição do município que se constitui, atualmente, apenas do distrito – sede.
Se você quer um aplicativo como este, entre em contato.
If you want an app like this please contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 32-9983-6649
This is the only app you need when it comes to Adventure Travel.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Adventure Travel? Then download this app now!
It is said that it's difficult to find anyone who is not interested in traveling! Many people also find great pleasure in "Adventure Travel." Adventure travel is a trip that provides an unusual and exciting experience to the vacationer seeking that never to be forgotten vacation adventure. There are a great many kinds of experiences that fall under this category of travel and we have taken our role in the fascinating world of adventure travels very seriously.
Discover more about Adventure Travel! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Adventure Travel app now!
More from developer
App Tags: Motorcycle, Colorado, motorcycle license, study, official Colorado motorcycle operators handbook, education, drivers permit, driver licence, driver license permit, dmv motor vehicles