The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
The cut results are stored in "sdcard/media/audio/" and now the accuracy is improved! much faster cutting process and more supported file types!
Now it is working with MP3 files from Youtube Downloader (tested with MP3 file from TubeMate app) and also support M4A format.
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android™ device with our Ringtone Maker!
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one app.The cut results are stored in "/mnt/sdcard/media/audio". You can even record a live audio and this new MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it. and best thing is , it is totally FREE.
Note : ur file will be stored in "/mnt/sdcard/media/audio"" location
Ringtone Maker and Mp3 Cutter is a Music Editor/Alarm Tone maker/Ringtone maker/Notification Tone creator.
Supports MP3, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
- Record button at top left of app to record an audio/music for editing.
- An Inverted Red Triangle to Select and Edit Mp3/Music from your Mobile/SD.
- Option to delete (with confirmation alert) the created Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
- Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
An MP3 Converter & Ringtone Maker app to style old songs a new way, just for your use FREE!
This MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker app has inbuilt:
-Own Audio\Mp3 Player
-Own Audio\Mp3 Cutter
-Own Audio Recorder
Explanation for the permissions:
For ADs, they need to fetch AD from internet. And the AD company need read phone state and network state to improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
Use the jog wheel for more precise adjustments.
Press copy menu while editing files, then you can paste it to current file, or any other files of same type.
Music in clipboard will be paste to adjacency of end markers.
If bitrate is not match, you can also paste together, but the new waveform looks weird. That’s doesn’t affect the sound quality of new music file.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Advanced options supports setting start and end positions, allows you to extract short audio from a movie to create your ring tone.
This app uses LGPL ffmpeg and mp3lame libraries as underlying codecs.
**Please use magnet links where possible**
✔ (NEW) Easy access to your media with integrated music and video libraries
✔ (NEW) Auto-shutdown (Pro feature)
Fast, light, and powerful: that’s the core of our download technology. The uTorrent Android torrent app reflects that. We developed uTorrent Android around your mobile download needs with
✔ Beautifully light, clean design
✔ Wifi-only mode to save on mobile data
✔ No download speed limits and no download size limits
✔ Select files to download within a torrent to minimize your storage footprint
✔ Better music listening and video viewing experience with integrated music and video players
✔ Choose your file download location
✔ Download torrents and download magnet links
✔ Choose between deleting torrents only, or torrents & files
✔ Translations in Pусский, Español, Italiano, Português do Brasil
✔ Download licensed, free music and videos from BitTorrent’s Bundle content partners
✔ Downloaded more than one music file in a torrent? Play them all at once as a playlist
✔ Make your Android device so much more fun
And, unlike most Android torrent download clients, µTorrent (uTorrent) includes the very latest in core torrenting technology, continuously updated by dedicated client core engineers to maximize performance.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges on mobile downloads, we recommend taking advantage of Wifi-only mode whenever possible.
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started with your downloads? Visit this page: http://bit.ly/1kx19Zt
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the uTorrent mobile forum at http://bit.ly/11I26UT
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/utorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/utorrent
Here’s what the press is saying:
★ TheNextWeb “...Android users have it pretty good.”
★ Alpha Wired "...recent updates to the app have made it increasingly better, perfecting an already solid piece of software."
★ "Seamless. With the built in music player, there are no headaches with finding songs, applying artwork, etc."
★ "The app for macbook is already good! The android app is better. I changed to an android phone because of this."
★ “Brilliant. This app is absolutely brilliant. The update made it exceptionally better; and not only in aesthetics…”
★ "...isn't it awesome when you go to rate an app and already have from years ago! I first rated it on my s2. Now I'm on my s5 and it's still as epic :)"
★ “I love you guys”
Thanks, Mom ;)
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your downloads, or any requests for the client team. Thank you in advance.
Enjoy an ads-free experience with the Pro version of this downloader app -- now with auto-shutdown and battery saving preferences. Check out uTorrent Pro: http://bit.ly/1fuF34P
Upgraded to Pro in-app, and wondering how to get Pro back? Just re-download the free app-- it will turn into Pro on its own.
Looking for a torrent remote control for your uTorrent download client on your home computer? Check out uTorrent Remote for Android: http://bit.ly/TZrpvg
Brought to you by the uTorrent mobile team
--Light. Limitless. µTorrent® for Android.
bit torrent скачать торрент frostwire
- Convert video to MP3 is quick and so easy with few steps.
- convert to MP3 from video with selected time intervals as you like and save in phone with same mp3 quality in video.
- Video to MP3 app is very fast and easy to use with user friendly UI.
- It supports almost video formats to convert in mp3.
- No watermarks and always free.
- MP3 audio will be saved to VideotoMP3 folder in your phone.
- From movie video you can get mp3 of songs, dialogs or some special tracks and you can set as ringtone.
Enjoy MP3 Converter!!
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dream licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
Tidy up your music library; Material style.
‣ Designed with Material Design in mind, Taggr stands out from any other ID3 editor in the market with bold colors, print-like typography and context-defining animations.
From Title to Record Label; All is yours to fill.
‣ Taggr supports editing ID3 fields including (but not limited to) Album Artist, Track Number, Mood, Record Label and many, many more!
Change it once, see it everywhere.
‣ Unlike the majority of other ID3 tagging apps, Taggr writes every change you made into the MP3 file itself. So no matter where you choose to store your music, you will never lose a thing.
Not sure what song's you're editing? Preview it straight from the app!
‣ Unknown artist? Unknown album? Unknown title? No worries! Taggr provides a way for you to preview the song you're currently editing so that you know what to fill. No need to switch to a music player!
Give your music library a color (or two) by adding album arts.
‣ Say bye to ugly, blank album arts. You can now easily pick one with a click of a button using Google Images or Last.fm.. or choose them manually from your device's local storage. Your call.
Edit multiple songs all at once.
‣ Taggr supports multiple file editing to make sure you won't have to do the same thing twice. All changes will be applied to the files you've selected in an instant. ..and did I mention it'll also work for album arts?
Rearrange your music folders as you go; Automatically.
‣ With only a flick of a switch, Taggr could also help bring senses to your music folders. So say goodbye to messy and cluttered piles of unstructured folders and lean back; 'cause Taggr will do it automatically for you!
Rename your music files to reflect what's inside.
‣ Taggr could also automatically rename your saved music files to match the edit you make to its ID3 tag. Again, all you would have to do is flick the switch.
ATTENTION: Any MUSIC FILES THAT ARE STORED ON AN SD CARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE EDITABLE. As per Google's latest Android update, there's currently no officially-supported way to make this happen.
Support two mode.
1. Fix tags in music files permanently.(Suggested)
2. Fix Android database only, does not affect the music files.
ID3Fixer support multi-select and fix a batch of files. ID3Fixer can read the ID3/WMA/MP4 tags(artist name, album name, song's title, etc..) with the charset you assigned, and you can preview the results before apply to prevent wrong operation.
Support to select music by folder.
If you found some songs that could not be fixed, please send the sample file to me, and I will try to fix it, thanks.
ID3Fixer support ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4 and WMA tag.
p.s. If the method to write tags does not work, and no error message pop out, maybe your device does not support to reading Unicode tags.
Currently support charset: English, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Western European, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Baltic, Vietnamese, South European, Thai, Russian, Unicode.
If you need any charset that does not in the list, please email me or left the message in the comment, I will add it in the next release.
Add Hebrew translations, thanks aviel ghermezian and his team.
Support multilingual, English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Hebrew.
Tag: id3, tag, music, mp3, mp4, wma, covert to unicode.
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to email@example.com or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
You can get the original audio quality playback here.
- Automatically detect the music files in your phone, and add to the playlist;
- Support for playback of the most common music format, such as mp3, mp4, etc. formats;
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Lyric support.
- Custom playlist
- show recent play songs
- Five band equalizer.
- Edit the song details,
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Fetches album art from files
- Ability to choose widget style
- Extended notifications
- Offers four player mode options: single cycle, the order of play, loop of the list, Shuffle, etc.;
- Mutual switch of list play page and the single player page;
- Single music play / pause, playback progress, switching control operation of the previous file and next file;
Please enjoy the music player to bring you light, high efficiency, and all of the easy use experiences.
✓ One click downloads all your missing album art
✓ Data from LastFM & MusicBrainz
✓ Manual cover load from Gallery
✓ Auto-save to SDCard
✓ Auto-lookup album art when new album is added
✓ Custom search by artist or album
✓ Built in media scanner
Visit the forum for all questions and answers related to Album Art Grabber.
Support development with the ad free pro version of Album Art Grabber :)
'Internet' for fetching covers and ads.
'Access Network State' for ads.
'Wake Lock' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference.
'Write External Storage' for saving album art to SDCard.
'Receive Boot Completed' for 'Auto-lookup for New' preference (will not be used unless preference is checked).
• To update your album list use the Media Scanner under preferences.
• If album art is not found it can be because the tags for your mp3s are inaccurate.
• Album Art Grabber has two modes of finding covers. The default mode and the strict matching mode. If you are getting the wrong album covers set then turn on 'Strict Matching' under preferences.
• Album Art Grabber works with ICS, though not with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.
Please enjoy the high-quality mobile music playback experience.
You can find all your needs here. The most easiest music player, no any redundant features.
- Automatically detect all music and audio files in your phone;
- Fetches album art from music files
- Support to edit song details, such as album, artist, playlist
- Customize playlist, set albums, artists, genres, folders songs to playlist
- Five band equalizer.
- Show recent play list
- Extended notifications
- home screen WIDGETS
- Offers four player mode options: single cycle, the order of play, loop of the list, Shuffle, etc.;
- Single music play / pause, playback progress control
- Support mp3, mp4, etc.;
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage(NOT app2sd) by this tool.
Note: Ad Supported. (Ad free version is available! Please search "AppInstaller AdFree".)
This software can turn your phone into a head-up display(HUD). It shows Azimuth, Speed, Altitude and Elevation on your screen.(Some features require GPS)
In addition, the new Face Detection function(Beta) can mark the face on your screen. Check it in the Settings.
※Face Detection function is currently a bit slow, we will try to improve it.
Note: Ad Supported.
Do you willing to protect your family?
Where are you now my son?
Where are you now my grandma?
"Star Protector" will let you know their position immediately.
Give them a smartphone, install "Star Protector"
It will feedback its position once you need it.
Please go http://www.priustar.com
How to use?
Phone side: After installing, enter your email, password and register right away
PC side: Use any browser to get into http://www.priustar.com
Enter E-mail, password, Find out your family in 10 seconds.
*** No need to enable GPS or build-in locator***
*** Free Service!***
Note: It would be better to install in 3G/LTE smartphone