Do your part in control of Aedes Aegypti. FuraAedes helps users to be fully aware of the risks posed by the threats around them, warns of changes in such threats and promotes action by encouraging them to be eliminated.
★ Threat records;
★ Records of actions to eliminate threats;
★ Analysis of records;
★ Notifications with messages about threats;
★ Disease records;
Basic procedures to use the system:
➤ Look around your house and try to find places that can accumulate water and become mosquito breeding sites (eg gutters, drains, refrigerator containers, air conditioners, vases, swimming pools).
➤ Register such locations on FuraAedes with the 'Agent' profile. This is the 'threat record'.
➤ Take the necessary actions for each recorded threat by preventing it from becoming breeding ground and giving rise to mosquito focus (eg cleaning gutter, applying chemical to the pool, sealing water tank, etc.).
➤ Record the actions taken at FuraAedes. For example, if you have cleaned the gutter, access the gutter threat and record the 'gush clean' action. This is the 'action record'.
How it works:
● The application analyzes all registered threats.
- For those who have been registered and no action has been taken, it issues warning.
- For those who are about to change their stage (from eggs to larvae, from larvae to pupae, from pupae to mosquitoes) it gives warning.
- For those who are about to become focus of the mosquito, it issues warning.
● If an action is taken on the threats already registered, it resets the analysis and issues new notices regarding the actions.
● If a one-time threat is resolved, it stops notifying you.
● If a periodic threat is resolved, it issues warning again as soon as the check-in time passes.
With this, it is possible to provide effective control against the nearby mosquito. The app reminds you of what needs to be done. It leaves the citizen aware about the risks around them.
The application still does not share the data. In the first versions the warnings are individual.
Try FuraAedes and let it help you combating the mosquito.
Any questions or suggestions, write us (email@example.com).
Dengue, Zika, Chikungunya, Yellow fever are the diseases caused by the mosquito Aedes Aegypti.
They can lead to death.
We have to act smartly to prevent transmission.
Count on FuraAedes.
We are FuradeiraSoftware.