Having trouble copying long url into your desktop/laptop browser?
All you need to do is to scan a QRCode on the computer's browser, and the shared hyperlink will be magically opened on it.
Using it for the first time? Please check out the quick guide on http://caast.me
* Share via any apps on your device
* Zero setup required.
* No need to sign in
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection & Touchdown support
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
A simple and free app that only does what it is supposed to. Enjoy!