-Resource Counter for rolls
-Coming Soon! Player Points Counter
you can use the single mode, where you can use your device as an score keeper for one team. This is very cool for your soccer table or air hockey game!
You can also use the double mode, where you can track the scores of two teams. You can choose colors for both the teams and you have a digital score board!
You can click anywhere in the screen and the score will raise. You can use the reset button to go to zero.
Your screen wont go on sleep mode so you can always see the score.
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
This app was designed to help you keep track fo scores while playing games with your friends. You can set individual player namesand set the background color.
Great for games like YuGiOh, Soccer, Drinking Games, Party, Counters and more!
Two Modes (Classic-2Players and List-MultiPlayers):
* Classic Mode has huge buttons and made specifically for two players only.
* Press team's name to edit.
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease score
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* List Mode allows unlimited players to track their scores and matches.
* Press New button to add a new player.
* Press and select an item
* Change item order up or down
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase /
decrease match count
* Delete items from list
* Points increment / decrement by 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 points
* Press device / phone menu icon / button
* Reset Score
* Reset Match
* Set timer
* Press timer text to Pause / Un-pause
* Change between two modes (Chg-Mode)
* Move to SD enabled
NO Ads. NO Internet permission requirements.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions or other comments.
AutoTouch is a "macro making and playing" app for Android and iOS, it's used to record and play back the human operations.It can simulate human touches and run Lua scripts, with these features it can run the scripts written beforehand to simulate different human operations and implement a variety of amazing functionalities.You may use it to play games automatically to gain more scores and coins, or test your program with nobody, or do the photo editing repeatedly, or redial the Skype or phone number, event quick login to the email and anything else.
Users can enter details about their games and matches and view statistics on their performance.
This app is not endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games!
This application is released under the GPLv3. The source code can be obtained from our BitBucket repository: https://bitbucket.org/kelnage/anr-run-tracker/
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
keywords: referee, umpire, official, scorekeep, scorekeeper, sports, scoreboard
It is designed for football evenings with friends in front of the console, sports competitions, games of cards, ...
Scores Keeper allow you to :
- easily create tournaments to record scores
- organize your tournaments in categories
- share tournaments results (Twitter, mail, SMS, ...)
- export your tournaments in CSV/Excel
This application purpose three types of tournament :
- "Points Tournament" is a simple tournament in which a number of points is assigned to each participant each round. This type of event is suitable for card games for example.
- "Match Tournament" is a tournament opposing 2 teams. In the same way as a football championship, a victory gives 3 points, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a defeat.
- "Versus Tournament" is designed to count fast matches like fighting games
Tired of that friend that keeps saying he lost because no 4s were rolled? Do you think that there were too many 12s?
This app lets you easily keep track in a nice visual, intuitive manner the dice rolls for your Settlers of Catan games, so you can use it to discredit all those foolish claims from your sore friends that keep losing and won't just accept that you are better.
Use the virtual dice to totally replace the physical dice and the app will keep track of your rolls automatically!
And now with the possibility to have the dice be a fair dice: there are 36 possible rolls (1-1, 1-2, 1-3...)
Keywords: stats, data, catan, dice, graph, rolls, luck, buddy, companion, assistant, tracker, virtual dice, 2D6, fair dice, fairdice, tts, read-out-loud dice
More from developer
- Choosing multiple local photo albums
- Choosing the duration the photo stays on screen
- Choosing the duration of the fade animation between photos
- Random playback of photos
- Works in portrait and landscape
To configure and start the dream please go to Settings > Display > Daydream.