- focus on simplicity, not configurability - intuitive and straightforward user interface with (almost) no configuration options
- great touchscreen joystick controls, inspired by some of the best games on iOS and Android
- good compatibility with C= Amiga 500 w/ 1MB RAM and single floppy drive
Omega 500 requires 1.3 kickstart rom (512kb) saved into the internal memory as /sdcard/kick.rom
It's a pre-alpha release! Known limitations:
- keyboard not fully functional (incl. Esc key not working)
- no support for physical buttons and external controllers
- lo-res rendering only, graphical glitches in HAM and EHB modes
Please refer to the project website for additional information (documentation, license, TODOs, upcoming features, etc.).
-Resource Counter for rolls
-Coming Soon! Player Points Counter
Tired of that friend that keeps saying he lost because no 4s were rolled? Do you think that there were too many 12s?
This app lets you easily keep track in a nice visual, intuitive manner the dice rolls for your Settlers of Catan games, so you can use it to discredit all those foolish claims from your sore friends that keep losing and won't just accept that you are better.
Use the virtual dice to totally replace the physical dice and the app will keep track of your rolls automatically!
And now with the possibility to have the dice be a fair dice: there are 36 possible rolls (1-1, 1-2, 1-3...)
Keywords: stats, data, catan, dice, graph, rolls, luck, buddy, companion, assistant, tracker, virtual dice, 2D6, fair dice, fairdice, tts, read-out-loud dice
This app exposes more than 500 brand new Ticket to Ride routes of lengths 5 to 13 trains, and more than 40 new long routes of lengths 20 to 21 trains long!
During game play you can:
- View routes you've done, and ones still to do.
- View cities you've visited, and ones still to visit.
- Mark routes and cities complete as you play.
- Choose new routes mid-game, just as you did with the traditional Ticket to Ride deck of route cards.
- See your routes score as you play.
Added bonus - no more shuffling and dealing of those route cards!
- Scoring help at the end of the game, including station counting, longest train prize and individual train counting.
- Many many more routes of new lengths, including two 29 length trains!
- Customisable game play, choosing what number of particular length trains you'd like to be offered at the start of the game, and what length route cards you'd like to be able to select during game play.
- Support for more Ticket to Ride boards.
- Support for synchronising a game with others.
- Choosing multiple local photo albums
- Choosing the duration the photo stays on screen
- Choosing the duration of the fade animation between photos
- Random playback of photos
- Works in portrait and landscape
To configure and start the dream please go to Settings > Display > Daydream.