If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
The randomness of dice in the Settlers of Catan can be very frustrating. This app is an attempt at reducing the randomness, by adding some fairness.
How it works:
There are 36 possible outcomes of throwing 2 dice (1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4...). The app makes sure that those outcomes are picked one at a time, at random. When all the possible outcomes have been picked the process starts over with a fresh serie of 36.
Feedback and suggestion are welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add voice reading the numbers
- Track players turn
The board generator contains multiple algorithms designed to create a fair and engaging game of Catan. The board generator can create 3-4 player or 5-6 player boards according to the following rules:
- Non-adjacent resource placement.
- Random resource placement.
- Traditional number token placement.
- Evenly distributed number token placement.
- Random number token placement.
- Place ports close to their resource.
- Place ports far from their resource.
- Place ports randomly.
The dice simulator keeps track of how often each number is rolled and slightly decreases the probability to roll it again. Using the dice simulator, a game involves less luck and is therefore more strategic.
Please note: This is not the Settlers of Catan game, it is a tool to improve the gameplay of the board game Settlers of Catan.
This app exposes more than 500 brand new Ticket to Ride routes of lengths 5 to 13 trains, and more than 40 new long routes of lengths 20 to 21 trains long!
During game play you can:
- View routes you've done, and ones still to do.
- View cities you've visited, and ones still to visit.
- Mark routes and cities complete as you play.
- Choose new routes mid-game, just as you did with the traditional Ticket to Ride deck of route cards.
- See your routes score as you play.
Added bonus - no more shuffling and dealing of those route cards!
- Scoring help at the end of the game, including station counting, longest train prize and individual train counting.
- Many many more routes of new lengths, including two 29 length trains!
- Customisable game play, choosing what number of particular length trains you'd like to be offered at the start of the game, and what length route cards you'd like to be able to select during game play.
- Support for more Ticket to Ride boards.
- Support for synchronising a game with others.
- Choosing multiple local photo albums
- Choosing the duration the photo stays on screen
- Choosing the duration of the fade animation between photos
- Random playback of photos
- Works in portrait and landscape
To configure and start the dream please go to Settings > Display > Daydream.