you can use the single mode, where you can use your device as an score keeper for one team. This is very cool for your soccer table or air hockey game!
You can also use the double mode, where you can track the scores of two teams. You can choose colors for both the teams and you have a digital score board!
You can click anywhere in the screen and the score will raise. You can use the reset button to go to zero.
Your screen wont go on sleep mode so you can always see the score.
Two Modes (Classic-2Players and List-MultiPlayers):
* Classic Mode has huge buttons and made specifically for two players only.
* Press team's name to edit.
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease score
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* List Mode allows unlimited players to track their scores and matches.
* Press New button to add a new player.
* Press and select an item
* Change item order up or down
* Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase / decrease
* Long Press plus (+) / minus (-) to increase /
decrease match count
* Delete items from list
* Points increment / decrement by 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 points
* Press device / phone menu icon / button
* Reset Score
* Reset Match
* Set timer
* Press timer text to Pause / Un-pause
* Change between two modes (Chg-Mode)
* Move to SD enabled
NO Ads. NO Internet permission requirements.
email me at email@example.com for suggestions or other comments.
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
It is designed for football evenings with friends in front of the console, sports competitions, games of cards, ...
Scores Keeper allow you to :
- easily create tournaments to record scores
- organize your tournaments in categories
- share tournaments results (Twitter, mail, SMS, ...)
- export your tournaments in CSV/Excel
This application purpose three types of tournament :
- "Points Tournament" is a simple tournament in which a number of points is assigned to each participant each round. This type of event is suitable for card games for example.
- "Match Tournament" is a tournament opposing 2 teams. In the same way as a football championship, a victory gives 3 points, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a defeat.
- "Versus Tournament" is designed to count fast matches like fighting games
- Unlimited Players!
- Bright colors make it easy to see
- Saves automatically
- Clear all option
- Add or subtract points
- Sort by Points
- Adjusts automatically on all screens
- New Timer function!
- New Undo button!
Like us on Facebook!
Check out our website!
Questions or comments?
This app exposes more than 500 brand new Ticket to Ride routes of lengths 5 to 13 trains, and more than 40 new long routes of lengths 20 to 21 trains long!
During game play you can:
- View routes you've done, and ones still to do.
- View cities you've visited, and ones still to visit.
- Mark routes and cities complete as you play.
- Choose new routes mid-game, just as you did with the traditional Ticket to Ride deck of route cards.
- See your routes score as you play.
Added bonus - no more shuffling and dealing of those route cards!
- Scoring help at the end of the game, including station counting, longest train prize and individual train counting.
- Many many more routes of new lengths, including two 29 length trains!
- Customisable game play, choosing what number of particular length trains you'd like to be offered at the start of the game, and what length route cards you'd like to be able to select during game play.
- Support for more Ticket to Ride boards.
- Support for synchronising a game with others.
- Choosing multiple local photo albums
- Choosing the duration the photo stays on screen
- Choosing the duration of the fade animation between photos
- Random playback of photos
- Works in portrait and landscape
To configure and start the dream please go to Settings > Display > Daydream.