*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (email@example.com) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
Laser Meter is a useful utility for transform your Smartphone into a tool for measuring fast and efficient until to 2M50 !
Convenient utility for handymen, real estate agents, architects, engineers, and all those who need to quickly measure.
- No configuration necessary
- Using Ultra Fast
- Initiation of the torch for measure in the dark.
- CM & INCH unit available.
- Barometer of control
- Rec distance button
Laser Meter uses augmented reality with Vuforia technology (by Qualcomm)
Please follow just 3 steps :
1. Print the AR Marker from this adress : http://ar-lasermeter.com
Caution : Print it in A4 format for keep real distance.
2. Focus the marker with your smartphone
3. And Distance display in cm or inch between your smartphone and the marker in REAL-TIME !
*** Distance up to 2M50 ***
Get your Laser Meter Now and Enjoy !
Requirements : Android
Tip: If you need to measure long distances, then this application is not for you. Opt instead for a real Laser Meter. Well sure it is not the same price ...
If you need support, just send me an email !
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
This app can detect CPU type, Faked specifications (REAL CORE NUMBER AND SPEED) , speeds (mhz), PCB/Product, GPU type,states,size (inches) of the screen, CPU states, "Deep Sleep" capabilities and bogomips for Smartphones and Tablets , CPU+GPU Visual database+infos included for ANY device of the 2010-2011-2012-2013 and EARLY 2014
CPU: CPU speed range, CPU frequency states + governors, Real CORES, CPU Technology, brand, model, year, benchmarking and general infos
Board: Name, Model, producer, general information about builder, RAM MODULE
Devices: Real name of the device ( for example ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S4 NOTE NOTE2 NOTE3 , SAMSUNG CLONES / HTC BUTTERFLY CLONES and REPLICAS )
GPU: Name, speed, technology, brand, cpu integration and general infos
Kernel: Compiler workstation, builder, revision, general infos
Screen: Resolution, DPIs, Inches - Size
(Qualcomm, Infotmic, Marvell ,Actions, OMAP, Atom, Exynos, Rockchips, Mediatek, Wondermedia, Samsung, MEIZU etc...) includes a valutation tool,a Bogomips database of +500 tablet/phone Bogomips speeds, a visual database of all Android-compatible ARM CPUs.
the application is under constant development, feel free to give us the data of your CPU/MobilePhone/Tablet
We can add your name to "thanks" list directly on the app.
SPECIAL THX TO:
LCJV for: Donations
Eric T. de J. III for: SGH-I317 infos
Mali 400 speeds-infos
Bernhard F. for: Donation
Dallas Eschenauer for: Donation
Peter D. for: Donation
Charles F. for: Donation
Peter T. for: Donation
Jean-Christophe A. for: Actions-CPU infos
Imran Awang for: Donation
Angela Roberts for: Donation
ThL W3 infos
pYlOne for: Galaxy S4 infos
Qualcomm S600 infos
HTC One M7 infos
Kostas G. for: Donation
Qualcomm 8960 infos
Raguzin S. for: Donation
Karol Olen for: One-S models infos
Adreno and Krait infos
Sergio Lopez for: new CPUs alert
Drakulian Rathburn for: L710 Infos
download error report
mgsfoxhound2 for: Iconia infos
many devices reports
Young R. for: A12 infos
Ross S. for: Z208 infos
Alex S. for: MT6575 infos
suggestions and ideas
Deana T. for: D710 infos
download error report
Flint B. for: SGH-I717 infos
cores detection bug
Francesco F. for I9003/Duos infos
ideas and layout tests
Igor A. for Note/Note2/S3 massive tests
Alberto 'Keldaron' for HTC massive tests
Other thanks directly on application...
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include two primary chapters. The HTML5 Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance and the Metal Chapter measures the CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors. Through click-and-go test suites, organized by chapter, Vellamo is designed to evaluate: scrolling and zooming, 3D graphics, video performance and memory read/write and peak bandwidth performance, and much more!
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
Application officially supports only HTC EVO 3D GSM/CDMA, however it might also work on other devices
If you install this application on unsupported device and something isn't working don't give bad mark. Send me mail and i will see what i can do
Submit issues here:
Info for HTC One XL, HTC One S, HTC Evo 4G LTE
There is a problem on some devices that is causing CPU1 settings not to stick. This is a Kernel/ROM issue, not the app
Kernel Tuner is tool for root users to completely customize their device behavior. This is the only application that offers full multi-core control over their devices. It allows users to control each core of their devices independently.
Custom kernel is required. Most of the features will only work on custom kernels. Check with your kernel developer to see if feature is supported
List of Features:
*Multi-Core CPU Handling – Control each CPU Core of your device independently
*GPU Overclocking – Only Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 and S4 devices with appropriate kernel are supported
*Voltage controll for the CPU
*View Times CPU was in
*Plugin for Tasker/Llama/Locale for changing profile
*Changing Capacitive Buttons Backlight
*Notification LED Timeout
[*]Storage(modify/delete SD card content) - used for writing application logs to SD card
[*]Your personal information(read sensitive log data) - read system logs for debugging purposes
[*]Network communications(full internet access, view network state) - Used for ads
[*]System tools(automatically start at boot) - Used to restore application configuration and settings after reboot
[*][*]System tools(install shortcuts) - Used for installing Home Screen shortcuts
If you have any problem or suggestion feel free to contact me, or write on official thread on XDA Developers
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115273553144904124119/
There is no need to give bad marks and report FCs in review. I am aware of every crash that happens and im doing my best to fix it as soon as i can. Thanks
If you run the application, see black screen - please wait a little.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR MOBILEPHONE INFOS
YOUR DEVICE/CPU-TYPE AND RESULT
WILL BE ADDED ON 24H
* Floating-point and integer calc
* Support multi-core CPU
* Unique and accurate algorithm
* Load all cores up to 100%
* CPU Floating Point Performance
* Memory Performance
* CPU Integer Performance
- Network: Sharing your results, view online results
Support Qualcomm, Infotmic, Marvell ,Actions, OMAP, Atom, Exynos, Rockchips, Mediatek, Wondermedia, Samsung, MEIZU & etc.
CPU, Benchmark, Prime, Test, Overclock, Memory, System Information, Sensors, Network, Online, Galaxy S4, HTC One, what is my ip, CPU Mark
** ANDROID TWEAKER 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE STORE! **
** READ BEFORE USE ***
* The app require root permission in order to run
* The full compatibility is granted on Unofficial ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, MIUI, ParanoidAndroid and also on Stock ROM with a modified kernel.
* The various tweaks can cause issue and problems if runned on a stock kernel. (just avoid kernel, misc and tools tab)
* Do a Nandroid before use the app
With this simple app you can add several tweaks and mods to your Android OS, in fact, Android tweaker is compatible with all devices, kernel, Android versions (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwitch and JellyBean) or custom ROM (CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP, JellyBam etc).
Among the various features, we particularly emphasize the ability to fix your gps! in fact, Android Tweaker, contains the configuration servers for more than 80 countries for the all 5 continents;
Also, the ability to improve your wifi, 3G and LTE signals, set the google dns that will allow you to re-enable all the website that are actually locked in your country!, and much more!
Beautiful and comfortable interface allows you to enable various mods and navigate through the different tabs: performance, battery, network, audio, images, gps, kernel, tools and misc.
What's more in the pro version:
* Auto system tuning (You can choose between: Battery profile, Balanced profile, Performance profile). This will touch only performance, battery, kernel and misc tab! Will leave at users other configs like GPS, Images and audio tweaks
* Qualcomm fine tune tweaks
* VirtualMemory management scripts
* LTE, EVDO_B, HSPA and HSDPA tweaks
* IPV4 and TCP tune mods
* Bravia engine v2
* Audio quality and resampler hacks
* Kernel optimizations tweaks
* Super on tap Zipalign and SQL Defrag and optimization
* Loopy smoothness
* Init.d install on every devices/kernels
Among the various "Work in progress" we will add soon a new tab with modifications to the camera and many new tweaks and mods that we already have in our hands!
Be ready to receive lot of new features and improvements!
Do not hesitate to visit us at our facebook page (Jellybam Official) or leave comments on my twitter (iGio90)
An engineering mode and test mode aggregates!
Debugging Send Intent
Factory Pattern Test
ZTE engineering mode
Huawei engineering mode
Huawei MMI test
HTC engineering mode
HTC debugging tools
LG hidden menu
LG hidden menu Telcel
Follow-up function so stay tuned ...
Hickory Chair since 1911
More from developer
-- NOTE --
This app uses the free OpenCV library and package. You will be prompt to install one or two library apps upon your first use only.
Depending on your device, after installing the OpenCV Manager app, you may be prompt again to install another library package.
(ie. "OCV 2.4 pack NVIDIA Terga", "OCV 2.4 pack armeabi", etc.)
This app also allows you to:
(1) View picture you capture with any of your favourite Android gallery app you have installed.
(2) Instantly share any picture you just capture conveniently without going to a gallery app first.
Q: I see a black screen after installing the library app. What do I do?
A: You should be prompt to restart the app. If not, please manually restart the app.
(Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Instant Effect Camera -> Force Stop)
Q: How do I change the default app to view and share my picture?
A: You can clear the default by going to the application setting screen. Then, next time you will be prompt to select another app as default.
For example, if you want to clear the Gallery app as the default to view your picture. You go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Gallery -> Clear defaults.
This app allows you to:
(1) Learn shapes and colours through a simple flashcard interface
(2) Practice what you learn through an interactive test
-- NOTE --
This part of the app is powered by Vuforia(™) from Qualcomm, which requires users to read and accept an EULA (End-User License Agreement) that allows NON-PERSONAL data (device's model, OS version, etc.) to be collected by Qualcomm to enhance its products and services for users.
(3) Self-improve by showing you test results/scores
Keywords: Shapes, colors, education, kids, children, learn, augmented reality
User is also able to configure the following when getting location:
- min. distance - minimum time interval between location updates, in milliseconds
- min. time - minimum distance between location updates, in meters