Main features are
- using phone sensors (gyro and gravity) to measure most distances
- share/export drawings to Image, PDF, or DXF (only Pro feature)
- comes shipped with furnitures to add
- ability to change or create new furnitures
- existing color schemas (layer sets)
- ability to change or create new color schemas (layer sets)
We are most grateful if you would like to share furnitures you have made with us to add in shipped version.
User is also able to configure the following when getting location:
- min. distance - minimum time interval between location updates, in milliseconds
- min. time - minimum distance between location updates, in meters
-- NOTE --
This app uses the free OpenCV library and package. You will be prompt to install one or two library apps upon your first use only.
Depending on your device, after installing the OpenCV Manager app, you may be prompt again to install another library package.
(ie. "OCV 2.4 pack NVIDIA Terga", "OCV 2.4 pack armeabi", etc.)
This app also allows you to:
(1) View picture you capture with any of your favourite Android gallery app you have installed.
(2) Instantly share any picture you just capture conveniently without going to a gallery app first.
Q: I see a black screen after installing the library app. What do I do?
A: You should be prompt to restart the app. If not, please manually restart the app.
(Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Instant Effect Camera -> Force Stop)
Q: How do I change the default app to view and share my picture?
A: You can clear the default by going to the application setting screen. Then, next time you will be prompt to select another app as default.
For example, if you want to clear the Gallery app as the default to view your picture. You go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Gallery -> Clear defaults.
This app allows you to:
(1) Learn shapes and colours through a simple flashcard interface
(2) Practice what you learn through an interactive test
-- NOTE --
This part of the app is powered by Vuforia(™) from Qualcomm, which requires users to read and accept an EULA (End-User License Agreement) that allows NON-PERSONAL data (device's model, OS version, etc.) to be collected by Qualcomm to enhance its products and services for users.
(3) Self-improve by showing you test results/scores
Keywords: Shapes, colors, education, kids, children, learn, augmented reality