a. Choose the type
b. Input the content
c. Select the style, or choose other Pictures as the background
d. Press 'Generate' button to create the QR Code image
e. In background mode, move the QR Code image to the appropriate position
. Support to use Photo or Picture as the background
. Add Contact and Geolocation type
. Improve UI performance and bug fix
. Add Error Correction Level
. Create QR Code with template
. Add "Share" feature
. Create QR Code with different color
. Save the QR Code image to external storage
. Provide Clean feature to remove all the saved QR Code image
- Free, no ads, no permissions
- Database with search engine
- Export to file, email, NFC etc
- Barcode scanner integration
- QR code generator (Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code, JIS X 0510, ISO/IEC18004)
- DataMatrix generator (ECC200, Data Matrix)
- Aztec Code generator (ANSI/AIM BC13 ITS/97/002)
- Code 39 generator (ANSI/AIM Code 39, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 39, USS Code 39, USS 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9, USD-3, LOGMARS, Alpha39, Code 39 Extended, Code 39 Full ASCII)
- Code 128 generator (ANSI/AIM 128, ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C)
- EAN-8 generator (European Article Number 8, EAN-8 Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, EAN-8 Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, EAN-8+5, EAN-8+2, EAN8, EAN8+5, EAN13+2, UPC-8, GTIN-8, GS1-8, EAN/UCC-8)
- EAN-13 generator (European Article Number 13, EAN-13 Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, EAN-13 Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, EAN-13+5, EAN-13+2, EAN13, EAN13+5, EAN13+2, UPC-13, GTIN-13, GS1-13, EAN/UCC-13)
- UPC-A generator (Universal Product Code version A, UPC-A Supplement 5/Five-digit Add-On, UPC-A Supplement 2/Two-digit Add-On, UPC-A+5, UPC-A+2, UPC Code, UPC Symbol, GTIN-12, GS1-12, UCC-12)
- ITF generator (ANSI/AIM ITF 25, ANSI/AIM I-2/5, Uniform Symbology Specification ITF, USS ITF 2/5, ITF, I-2/5, 2 of 5 Interleaved, 2/5 Interleaved)
- Codabar generator (ABC Codabar, USD-4, NW-7, Code 2 of 7, Monarch, Code-27, Ames code, Rationalized Codabar, 2 of 7 Code, ANSI/AIM Codabar, Uniform Symbology Specification Codabar, USS Codabar)
- PDF 417 generator (Portable Data File 417)
Main purposes of this app :
- QR Code Reader : a two-dimensional bar code scanner for Android devices
a)scan and parse the contents of your QR Codes ;
b)keep a track of what you have been scanning thanks the history
- QR Code Generator : generate your personal QR code(s) in a minute
4 steps to make it real :
a)Choose your data type
b)Define your content
c)Generate your QR code & Save it in the gallery of your phone
d)Use and abuse it !
You can encode the following support :
- YouTube Video
- Google Location
- Twitter (Profile, Status Update)
- Facebook (Like, Profile)
- LinkedIn Profile
- FourSquare user page
- iTunes Link
- Plain Text
- Telephone Number
- SMS Message
- Email Address
- Email Message
- Contact Details (VCARD)
- Event (VCALENDAR)
✔ Fancy QR Code can be used with any apps which supporting attach image function, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LINE, KakaoTalk, Kik Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Viber, WeChat, Email, MMS
* Generate QR Code in content type: Contact information (vCard, MECARD), Email address, Telephone number, Text, URL and Wi-Fi network
* Pretty QR Code style: Classic, Soft, Jewel, Cell, Mosaic
* Image size: Small, Medium, Large and Extra large
* Error correction level: L ~ 7%, M ~ 15%, Q ~ 25%, H ~ 30%
* Encoding: UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, Shift_JIS
* Quiet zone (margin): 1 - 6 modules
* Save your QR Code in SD card storage
* Share your QR Code
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Also, this application shares QR images easily with others.
Make your own QR image and share it!
Supports two types of widget: 1x1, 2x2
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner is completely free. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done!
By using the phone's camera, Barcode Scanner will quickly scan and recognize the information of barcode.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Barcode Scanner & QR Scanner now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information, calendar events and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
After decoding you will be redirected to webpage links, books review, multimedia and calendar online informations.
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and Barcodes very fast!
SHARE them with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
- Fast and easy SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding:Applications, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard
- SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES
- Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
- Barcode & QR Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
QR code generation lets you easily share your profile
The innovations of QR Generation:
Instant sharing of data
More data stored in your QR code
Easy control of the data shared through an intuitive system to add and delete data
Storage of your contact details : take photos of your contacts then save them in your phone. You can send email, text, file or simply call your contacts easily
Contacts information and personal profiles are only stored in your phone.
QR Generation thought about you and it’s the application that will ease your life by putting you at the centre of technology.
Scanner for QR code
QR Generation is a new QR Code scanner !
- Able to read and decode all existing QR Codes
- Exclusive profile sharing system
QR Generation is not only a QR Code scanning application, it offers you to instantly share your profile informations with people you meet.
You meet somebody in a party, in the train and want to leave some contact information ? Just choose which fields you want to share, a QR Code will be generated on the fly ! The person does not have the app yet ? No problem, send an email containing all the informations you wanted to share !
In addition, QR Generation is a contact manager with many features available.
If you want to give up needing pen and paper, just install this lightweight application !
Your customized QR Code will look ever more interesting as the image or logo will give mobile users a rough idea about the meaning of the code.
The main reason why some people do not scan QR Codes is uncertainty. If you have a customized and stylish code with a logo or an interesting picture that illustrates what the QR code is about, then people are more willing to scan your code.
Use BeautyQR to generate custom QR codes instantly. Just enter text or URL and design your QR code.
BeautyQR allows you to freely share your generated QR code images with your friends through email, text message, Facebook, Dropbox, twitter and more!
BeautyQR creates QR codes from any app you have installed, e.g. a website URL that you want to send to a friend. To keep the QR code simple
BeautyQR uses an URL shortener service to shorten long URLs.
You can encode your GPS location, email address, phone number, SMS message as well as the configuration of your WiFi access point into a QR code. The latter allows Android users to connect to WiFi by just scanning your QR code.
BeautyQR has an unique feature - it makes sure that the generated QR code is valid and decodeable.
This QR code creator is easy to use!
- Encode any message (URL, SMS, geographic location from GPS, telephone number, WiFi configuration, contact information, business card)
- Receive text message to be encoded from other apps (browser, email client, ...)
- 100% free particularly designed styles, shapes, background images and filters
- Embed an image into your QR code and manipulate its size and location
- Surround your QR code with a frame (e.g. post stamp)
- Select a texture or color for the background of your QR code
- Design the foreground by selecting from multiple shape style
- Add special effects to your created QR code
- Save your designed and personalized QR code on your mobile phone (jpg-file) or share it with others via Facebook, twitter, email, ...
- The generated QR code is checked at runtime for validity
- URL shortener (Google) is used to handle long URLs
- Import QR codes directly from other external QR code generators
- And much more ...
Feel free to ask for additional features. We will do our best to implement them.
BeautyQR is a free app!
We respect your privacy 100%. Our application does not collect or analyze any data stored on your device.
Q: Why do we need internet access? A: Required for Google services (URL shortener + analytics). Furthermore, is is required for using our cloud rendering service. We do not transmit and/or save any personal data!
Q: Why do we need storage access? A: All exported QR code are stored locally onto your device.
Q: Why do we need access to your location? A: This is required if you want to encode your current geographic position using GPS into the QR code.
Q: Why do we need access to your contacts? A: This is required to seamlessly export your contacts into a QR code.
Try also our new Admob client: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.wendytech.askadmob
It is supposed to provide the user with the most used and most basic ways to create common QR codes / barcodes (QR code generator) and scan QR codes / barcodes (QR code scanner / reader).
* Scanning QR codes (QR code scanner / QR code reader / barcode reader / scanner) with your camera
* Creating QR codes for your contacts
* Creating QR codes for custom text
* Creating QR codes for your apps
* Creating QR codes for your Wifi configurations
* Creating QR codes for your bookmarks
* Creating QR codes for your clipboard content
* A history of everything you have scanned or created with the app
Feel free to send me any feedback, feature requests, etc via mail! :)
QR & Barcode Reader is extremely fast and easy to use tool, simply select desired action from convenient menu and follow the onscreen instructions. To scan QR code or Barcode using camera on your device, simply point your camera to code you wish to scan and app will automatically detect and scan it. No need to press any buttons or take photos. You can even set QR & Barcode Reader to auto start camera scan when opening the app (in Settings) for faster use.
QR & Barcode Reader can scan read and decode text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, Wi-Fi and many other formats of QR or Barcodes. After scan and automatic decoding user is provided with only the relevant options for individual QR or Barcode type and can take appropriate action. Unlike others we know what information is relevant to user and what possible actions can follow scan of different type of QR or Barcode.
You can even create your own QR codes with QR & Barcode Reader app! QR & Barcode Reader also offers a full array of sharing options to share content with your friends and others by using direct contact methods or well-known social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…).
QR & Barcode Reader app can:
- SCAN QR code with any of Androids cameras (including front facing camera). App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- SCAN Barcode using camera
- SCAN QR code from saved QR image
- SCAN Barcode from saved Barcode image
- SCAN QR image from QR image url
- SCAN Barcode from Barcode image url
- SUPPORTS ALL DIFFERENT FORMATS OF QR AND BARCODES
- CREATE QR codes: web link QR (url QR), plain text QR, contact QR (with option to create from existing contacts), email QR, SMS QR, location QR (with option to create location QR with current location or from location on the map), phone number QR, calendar event QR, Wi-Fi QR
- MY CONTACT QR: easily share your contact through QR code (can be scanned from any other device with QR reader installed for fast and easy contact sharing)
- HISTORY: see previous scans recorded
- KEY-IN option: enter Barcodes where Barcode is defected and/or could not be scanned with camera scan
- SETTINGS: set app behavior with option to auto start camera scan when opening the app
- RATE: convenient link to rate us on Google Play
- SHARE : share content or this app with others
- and much much more, all available for FREE!
To celebrate our latest update, Scan is on sale for a limited time for $1.99 down from $4.99! (over 50% off!)
Scan is the fastest and most user-friendly QR reader and barcode scanner available. If your Android came with a built-in scanner, this would be it. Here is what our reviewers are saying:
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
“I’ve saved over $80 by scanning products in the store and finding them cheaper online”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. Scan will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Scan recognizes all of the popular barcode types (UPC, EAN, and ISBN) and shows you pricing, reviews, and more about any products you scan. Barcode scanning requires a newer device in order to work reliably. Cameras on older devices do not provide the resolution or focus required for barcode scanning.
• View a history list and map of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Toggle your front or rear camera for scanning
• Set a default browser to open websites in
• Scan pictures of QR codes and barcodes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with Scan, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
Scan and enjoy exclusive deals, coupons, competitions and videos on the go, access websites and Wi-Fi networks, find the next store around you or add contact details to your address book in no time at all!
- Secure reading
- Support all content types
- Intuitive user interface
How much do you know about about QR Codes?
Also known as two-dimensional barcodes, you have probably already noticed those little square barcodes, black and white or colored, on different product packages, billboards, catalogs or magazines
With QR Code Scanner, don't miss out the opportunity: grab your smartphone, scan and find out about all the exclusive discounts, promotions and further practical information behind those QR Codes!
How does it work?
It's that easy: just point the camera at the QR Code and QR Scanner will immediately display the scanned content! Don't waste any more time typing a web address, contact details or Wi-Fi access passwords on your Smartphone.
Find any previously scanned QR Code at any time in your scan history and if this was useful to you, share it with all your friends in just one click.
No need to register, no unnecessary features. We want you to have a tool that is easy to use and quick for an even more improved result. We also have your security in mind: before redirecting you to a website, the end URL is displayed to prevent from potential viruses.
Don't let unwanted ads annoy you. QR Code Scanner is completely free and without any ads. Along with its smart and uncluttered design, enjoy a perfect user experience whenever you use the reader!
- Read QR Codes, Data Matrix and other 2D codes.
- Read all types of QR Codes: website addresses, vCards, Wi-Fi access details, geolocation information, phone numbers, SMS or emails...
- See scan history
- Share on social media
Unitag is a leading French company in the creation and management of QR Codes. More than 10 million custom QR Codes created on the website. Website: http://www.unitaglive.com.
If you are curious and want to learn more about QR Codes, go to: http://www.unitaglive.com/help/qrcode.
Any questions? Any issues with the application? Any comments? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fancy about creating your own custom QR Codes? Just visit Unitag’s free QR Code Generator for a digital version of your business card or to create successful mobile campaigns in a few clicks!
THIS IS WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
★ The best q.r. reader Works great, what a great way to connect, so easy to use. I love it.
★ Amazing speed! :) Amazing speed & great design. My favorite QR reader!
★ Great! Works perfectly on my nexus. Love the feature that you can generate codes on the go
SCANNING CODES HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Open the Kaywa Reader, point your phone at the QR code and it will automatically detect the code. That's it! No need to login, no need to take a photo or press a „Scan“ button like with other apps, just scan and enjoy the content!
WHY WOULD I USE A QR CODE READER?
QR stands for Quick Response; QR Codes allow youto get content as easy as pointing the camera at it.
You have probably noticed printed ads with 2Dbarcodes while perusing magazines and newspapers or during shopping. Many companies now use QR codes to deliver special promotions, coupons, contest entries or videos to great content. A 2D barcode scanner is your best shopping companion, connecting you with discounts and special offers!
QR codes can do many things (for example play avideo, create a Facebook Like, scan to buy, tweet, etc), and you will always be prompted to tap to take the relevant action.
If the code encodes a web address (URL), we will redirect you to the website.
If the code encodes contact information the Kaywa Reader will show you the contact information and allow you to add that contact to your address book.
If the code encodes a text message, you will see the text message and with one click you can send it.
Kaywa not only brought QR Codes to the West in 2006, its reader was also featured by Google, Nokia, the Pet Shop Boys and TIM as their QR Code Reader of choice. Lifehacker, the New York Times, the Economist, the New York Post and many other influential blogs, websites and newspapers on the other hand have always pointed to http://qrcode.kaywa.com to generate QR Codes.
★ FEATURES ★
- Scanning all types of codes
- Light bulb button to allow scanning in dim lights
- Detecting codes automatically
- History with scan image context and geolocation
- Our QR Code Generator http://qrcode.kaywa.com to create your own qr codes for free and share them with friends.
SUPPORT & WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK
Our offices in Zurich, Switzerland and San Francisco, USA love to hear your feedback and Kaywa engineers worldwide are constantly optimizing the Kaywa QR Code reader to give you AWESOME.
We strive for excellence and we hope you supportus on this journey by rating us and giving us valuable feedback. If you are having any issue with our QR reader app, please let us know at email@example.com.
QR Code Reader is the fastest in the googleplay market.
only request camera permission , most secure app.
• QR Code and Bar all supported.
• Flashlight supported for low-light environments.
• Wifi QR code supported , auto connect to Wifi hotspot without password.
Simple user guide as following:
To scan the QR code, simply open the application, align the code. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code. When scanning the QR code, if the code contains a URL, you can open browser to the site by press browser button . If the code contains only text, you can instantly see.
Code : EQS 、 QR Code、 Data Matrix、Quick Code、EAN8、Code39、 Code128
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it.
To create a QR code simply type the content and click generate. you can able to see a Qr code and can save it in sd card.
* View a history list of all of your past scans
* View a history list of all of your past creation
* Share QR code data with facebook,twitter,gmail,bluetooth and sms etc...
* Compact apk size (less than 900kb)
* Now you can generate QR code
* Store and share created QR code
* Major bugs fixed
* For any other queries and complaints kndly contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want source code of entire project, contact me at the same mail id.
While most phones have the ability to capture Screenshots by pressing a combination of physical buttons, for example, Volume Down + Power Button, this can get cumbersome and difficult. Pressing both buttons together could get tricky and Screenshots are taken only after multiple attempts.
ScreenCutter solves all these problems with a minimal user interface that lets you take Screenshots easily and gets out of the way.
Use it to capture images of Apps that you liked, items you would like to shop, pictures that you would like to share, game scores that you want to remember and many more.