Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to email@example.com or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
This is not a tagger. It provides the following features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
Fully customizable, go to the settings and you will find there are some Easter eggs where you can make ‘Beat’ music player your personal player.
Check out ‘Themes’ and ‘Placeholder images’ in the settings to discover some unique designs prepared for you. Also try out ‘List Background’ where you can add your own touch of color.
You'll be surprised how much control and design you have in making ‘Beat’ appeal to your own personal taste.
Our goal is to make ‘Beat’ a truly amazing playing experience for you and to push the limits.
Always improving, we simply love music. Now we want you to have some fun and make it your personal music player.
Also keep the ratings coming, it really drives and motivates us forward.
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
Phonearea.com video review:
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive Streaming
- Smooth Holo Design
(fully customizable: list style, color, text/cover-size, actionbar, swipe animations)
- Floating Controls (above all other apps)
- Pure Folder Organisation
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Cover Download
Q: How can I shuffle songs:
-> Swipe up the panel from the bottom. The shuffle-button is on the bottom right.
Q: I cannot find my music, where is it ?
-> If you change to the 'add root path' modus, you will first be on the storage, your device's manufacturer chose to be the 'primary storage'. If your device has another storage (e.g. sdcard/internal), hit up until you can navigate to it
Please don’t post feature requests or bug reports in the reviews. If you find bugs, have problems or a question, just email me.
Write settings: to set a ringtone
Record audio: is needed for the equalizer
Modify or delete content on USB storage: to read music files and write cover files
Find / use accounts on the device: for the Google Drive integration
Full network access / view network access: cloud services
Google Play Billing: to donate
Stream music from your Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box accounts to your mobile device or Chromecast receiver.
The ideal solution for storing your entire music library in one central location.
* Supports streaming from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and local device storage.
* Audio Formats Supported: MP3, FLAC and OGG.
* Chromecast Support.
* Playlist Support: Supports the m3u playlist format.
* MusicBrainz and AWS powered album art.
* ChartLyrics powered lyrics feed.
* Multiple Accounts support.
* Built-in Equalizer.
* Convenient, smooth, and intuitive user interface.
NOTE: This is the free version. The paid (ads-free) version is also available from Google Play.
Stay posted, follow CloudAmpz on Google+ and Facebook:
Wimbeep (previously Artoo) communicates by transmitting sound via the speaker of your phone. The sound is decoded into data at the receiving nearby phone.
No configurations nor preliminary configuration is required - just run the application on both sides and start sending and receiving.
Easy, convenient, innovative and free.
PC Browser Integration - Users of the Firefox web browser may use the Wimbeep Firefox Extension for sending links, phone numbers and text from their PC browser to any mobile phone running Wimbeep. Get the extension at http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wimbeep-firefox-extension/ .
New - share your media and general purpose files via Wimbeep (Bluetooth Required).
Once started the application is always in listening state waiting for incoming data transmissions. To send data press the SEND button and select a data item to send:
* Personal contact information - Send your own contact information. Set your personal contact information by pressing the SETTINGS menu item.
* Contact Information - Send contact information from your contacts list.
* Link - Send a link from your browser bookmarks list.
* Image - Send an image from your gallery.
* Music - Send a music file from your collection.
* File - Send a file from your device's storage.
In case the receiving side failed to receive the message for some reason, press the RESEND button in order to re-send the last data item.
1. Communication range is up to 8 meters.
2. Retransmission may be required in noisy areas. Click the RESEND button for repeating the last transmission.
3. Make sure the speaker and microphone volume is high enough.
4. Contact information fields may be trimmed in order to make sure encoded data fits in a transmission frame. Text messages are size limited for the same reason. In both cases the limit depends on text characters used.
5. Links (URLs) that are too long to fit in a single transmission frame may be shortened first using Google's URL shortening web service. This requires a network connection.
6. Bluetooth is required for large volume content exchange (multimedia and files).
Comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org