Fully customizable, go to the settings and you will find there are some Easter eggs where you can make ‘Beat’ music player your personal player.
Check out ‘Themes’ and ‘Placeholder images’ in the settings to discover some unique designs prepared for you. Also try out ‘List Background’ where you can add your own touch of color.
You'll be surprised how much control and design you have in making ‘Beat’ appeal to your own personal taste.
Our goal is to make ‘Beat’ a truly amazing playing experience for you and to push the limits.
Always improving, we simply love music. Now we want you to have some fun and make it your personal music player.
Also keep the ratings coming, it really drives and motivates us forward.
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
Phonearea.com video review:
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive Streaming
- Smooth Holo Design
(fully customizable: list style, color, text/cover-size, actionbar, swipe animations)
- Floating Controls (above all other apps)
- Pure Folder Organisation
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Cover Download
Q: How can I shuffle songs:
-> Swipe up the panel from the bottom. The shuffle-button is on the bottom right.
Q: I cannot find my music, where is it ?
-> If you change to the 'add root path' modus, you will first be on the storage, your device's manufacturer chose to be the 'primary storage'. If your device has another storage (e.g. sdcard/internal), hit up until you can navigate to it
Please don’t post feature requests or bug reports in the reviews. If you find bugs, have problems or a question, just email me.
Write settings: to set a ringtone
Record audio: is needed for the equalizer
Modify or delete content on USB storage: to read music files and write cover files
Find / use accounts on the device: for the Google Drive integration
Full network access / view network access: cloud services
Google Play Billing: to donate
★ Instantly play all of your local music or
★ Add your cloud credentials to stream from the cloud
Stream from any or all of the following cloud services:
- Amazon S3
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Google Drive
- Microsoft SkyDrive
Download CloudAround and start streaming your music library instantly. With the CloudAround music player you will have an interface that combines all types of music in one place. This is better than iCloud and iTunes for Android because you are in control of your music and where it is stored. If you are already backing up and sharing your media with other accounts, then you simply add your login details via CloudAround and within minutes you have access to everything.
✔ No account setup required
✔ Integrated local storage media with your music from the cloud
✔ Caching for instant playback
✔ Last.FM Scrobbling
✔ Download from the cloud straight to your phone
✔ Full album art/cover support
✔ Automatic song recognition. No searching through filenames!
✔ Hide songs, albums, or artists you dont like
✔ Rename songs, albums, or artists that were tagged improperly
✔ Gapless playback
✔ Streams mp3's or m4a's
✔ Pick the folder you want to sync or sync your entire account
✔ Seamless integration of multiple clouds in one interface
✔ Full SSL support to protect your secure data transfer
✔ Purchase CloudAround for $1.99 to remove the ads and add more than one account
For commonly asked questions, check out http://www.cloudaround.com/faq/. If that doesn't help, you can reach out to us for support, errors, features, or to say hello by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you soon. If you think we can do better, please tell us before leaving feedback. We love feedback and want to put our users at the forefront of innovation. We want to be your interactive music player of choice.
Although very similar to Amazon Cloud Player, Google Music, Cloudskipper, PowerAMP, and Dropbox, CloudAround combines the best of these worlds and lets you access the same data how you want to access it. There is no need to upload all of your music to another provider just so you can stream it. Let CloudAround find, sort, and tag all of your music for you, instantly!
keyterms: Cloud Around, cloud music, dropbox, amazon, drop box, box.net, google music, music player, Music Player, music cloud streaming, itunes, icloud, google drive, googledrive
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
This is not a tagger. It provides the following features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
· Ad free experience
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Essential App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Safely BACKUP UNLIMITED MUSIC FOR FREE and listen to 250 tracks on any computer, mobile phone, tablet and television.
TOP REASONS TO USE MYMUSICCLOUD:
1. Unlimited Free Storage!
2. Automatically imports your music from iTunes, Windows Media Player, Google Drive or Dropbox
3. Plays your music on any other device
4. Listen offline - no internet or WiFi needed
5. Awesome playlist features, lyrics, concerts
6. It’s so simple
* Rolling Stone
* USA Today
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
RecForge can be used to :
- record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, ...
- share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, ...
- convert your recordings in diferent audio format
- edit audio files
- replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
With MP3 Downloader you have the full control over your downloads. It is a download manager integrated which reminded you by Notifiaction when a song has been downloaded.
NOTE: Music is loaded from soundnetworks such as Hulkshare, Sogou, Soundcat and Soundcloud. Is showing Public downloads.
Do you have an android phone? And do you listen to the Music on your phone? And are you tired of copying songs from your computer to your phone via USB cable? If the answer is yes, then MusicDropNPlay can simplify your life.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/MusicDropNPlay
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/MusicDropNPlay/223220167792633
Dropbox is a cloud service which allows you to bring all your photos, docs and music anywhere. You can upload your music to your Dropbox account from your computer and MusicDropNPlay can stream and playback it on your android device. No need to copy songs via the cable anymore.
MusicDropNPlay allows you to stream mp3/m4a songs directly from your Dropbox account in real-time. It has extra features normal players don't have:
• Real time streaming - no need to download the song completely before playing it.
• Artist and album artwork downloads to give you extra visual enjoyment.
• Group songs by artist or album names to find your favour songs at your fingertips.
• One button press to add all the songs from a folder you select.
• Support different cache sizes up to 8G (2000 songs).
• A user-friendly Dropbox file explorer letting you select the songs you want to listen.
• Ability to seek to any position, which may not be even buffered.
• A sleek playlist widget making sorting and reordering so easy.
• Online and offline modes making sure you have music to listen wherever you go even there is no network coverage.
• Headset in-line remote control support keeping your phone in the pocket all the time.
• Quick download feature - a shortcut to download all the songs in one shot so you can go offline mode afterwards to save either bandwidth or survive network outage.
MusicDropNPlay: drop music anywhere and play music anytime! Your ultimate Dropbox music player on your Android phone!
Find it on Google Android Market:
Lite Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplaylite2
Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplay
* Popular Music,Hip hop, rock, electronic, classical, jazz, folk, R&B, and more.
* Enjoy music now！
- Search and find free music and song tracks
- Explore free music online by preset genres
- Manage your favorite music and songs
- Manage your local playlists
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Play music on background
- Music player widget
- Share music track and song url to social network
If you don't know what SoundCloud® is, read here：https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
With this app you can easily search and download your favorite music available on SoundCloud which are available for download.
*** Free Music Download Manager & Player is a free and powerful third-party client powered by SoundCloud® API and respect their policies.
*** Your best music client and player for finding and listening trending music. Since millions of people listen to music and audio for free from SoundCloud®, your can find online any song of your likes.
*** Popular Music,Hip hop, rock, electronic, classical, jazz, folk, R&B, and more.
** Search, streaming, download mp3 music using their api.
** Display Album Art
** Music in categories
** Support play music in offline mode.
** Browser and play audio by tracks, albums,artists, playlists in offline mode.
** Delete track, set track as ringtone.
** Create, delete playlist.
** Random, shuffle track.
** Play in background.
*** Since the music is from authors who give their music for free, you won't find any commercial music here. Please don't give negative ratings just because you don't find what you want.
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Wimbeep (previously Artoo) communicates by transmitting sound via the speaker of your phone. The sound is decoded into data at the receiving nearby phone.
No configurations nor preliminary configuration is required - just run the application on both sides and start sending and receiving.
Easy, convenient, innovative and free.
PC Browser Integration - Users of the Firefox web browser may use the Wimbeep Firefox Extension for sending links, phone numbers and text from their PC browser to any mobile phone running Wimbeep. Get the extension at http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wimbeep-firefox-extension/ .
New - share your media and general purpose files via Wimbeep (Bluetooth Required).
Once started the application is always in listening state waiting for incoming data transmissions. To send data press the SEND button and select a data item to send:
* Personal contact information - Send your own contact information. Set your personal contact information by pressing the SETTINGS menu item.
* Contact Information - Send contact information from your contacts list.
* Link - Send a link from your browser bookmarks list.
* Image - Send an image from your gallery.
* Music - Send a music file from your collection.
* File - Send a file from your device's storage.
In case the receiving side failed to receive the message for some reason, press the RESEND button in order to re-send the last data item.
1. Communication range is up to 8 meters.
2. Retransmission may be required in noisy areas. Click the RESEND button for repeating the last transmission.
3. Make sure the speaker and microphone volume is high enough.
4. Contact information fields may be trimmed in order to make sure encoded data fits in a transmission frame. Text messages are size limited for the same reason. In both cases the limit depends on text characters used.
5. Links (URLs) that are too long to fit in a single transmission frame may be shortened first using Google's URL shortening web service. This requires a network connection.
6. Bluetooth is required for large volume content exchange (multimedia and files).
Comments and feedback: email@example.com