This is not a tagger. It provides these features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
Music Player is completely free Open source player. This is a music application built on 2.3 support Android 1.6 and later .
Music Player Free was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons.
Additionally, advanced options give you an opportunity to create your own music listening experience with quick playlist editing and a dynamic equalizer.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- create quick playlists
- dynamic queue
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- 1 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
- set the music you like as ringtones .
- "Music Player Free" development based on Adnroid open source Project. While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Search for an artist, choose an album and enjoy listening to your favourite music.
Thone player gets an artist\album info from MusicBrainz and Last.fm databases and online music streaming from Vk.com API.
* Clean and simple design
* Artist search
* Album-mode playing
* Album playlists
* Album art display
* Single track search
* Last FM Srobbling
* Headset control
This is fully functional version with ad banner.
Have you ever wished to carry a list of your CD or Record Collection around with you but never got around to it? Well Discoid makes the task of cataloguing your collection a doddle, just simply scan in the barcode and you are away! If your item lacks a barcode you can match on the Catalogue Number, Title, Artist or whatever!
What Else Can You Do With Discoid?
1) Create a Wanted List and update it as you browse.
2) Display any Group, Album Cover, Label or Format Image full screen on your mobile and use Pinch and Zoom functionality to get up close and personal with your favourite artist or label - and you can save the image to your sd card if you wish.
3) View further info and video via links to wiki and youtube sites for each artist.
4) Search Discogs database for any Artist, Title, Label, Catalogue Id or Discogs Id you desire.
5) If you have a Discogs User Account you can merge your collection and wanted list either from Discoid to Discogs or vice versa.
6) Use Discoid's extensive filtering to hunt down virtually any type of music media (from Cassettes to DVDs).
7) Export your data in html or database form so you can exchange with other Discoid users.
8) Launch Spotify or Last FM to play music currently viewed.
Discoid Lite is a taster for the full Discoid App which offers many additional features such as a Discogs User View, interactive stats in the form of Pie Charts and Bar Charts, no barcode limit, custom wait cursors and no adverts.
There is no central repository for bar codes, Discoid does it best to match by searching 5 different online resources, but be aware some bar codes can proprietary and not know outside of the originating company. If you come across one add it to Discogs database so others may benefit.
seo: discogs, music, collection, encyclopedia, vinyl, lp, MusicBrainz, Spotify, Last FM
Fully customizable, go to the settings and you will find there are some Easter eggs where you can make ‘Beat’ music player your personal player.
Check out ‘Themes’ and ‘Placeholder images’ in the settings to discover some unique designs prepared for you. Also try out ‘List Background’ where you can add your own touch of color.
You'll be surprised how much control and design you have in making ‘Beat’ appeal to your own personal taste.
Our goal is to make ‘Beat’ a truly amazing playing experience for you and to push the limits.
Always improving, we simply love music. Now we want you to have some fun and make it your personal music player.
Also keep the ratings coming, it really drives and motivates us forward.
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
A Cloud & Folder music player with floating controls!
Phonearea.com video review:
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive Streaming
- Smooth Holo Design
(fully customizable: list style, color, text/cover-size, actionbar, swipe animations)
- Floating Controls (above all other apps)
- Pure Folder Organisation
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Cover Download
Q: How can I shuffle songs:
-> Swipe up the panel from the bottom. The shuffle-button is on the bottom right.
Q: I cannot find my music, where is it ?
-> If you change to the 'add root path' modus, you will first be on the storage, your device's manufacturer chose to be the 'primary storage'. If your device has another storage (e.g. sdcard/internal), hit up until you can navigate to it
Please don’t post feature requests or bug reports in the reviews. If you find bugs, have problems or a question, just email me.
Write settings: to set a ringtone
Record audio: is needed for the equalizer
Modify or delete content on USB storage: to read music files and write cover files
Find / use accounts on the device: for the Google Drive integration
Full network access / view network access: cloud services
Google Play Billing: to donate
More from developer
Wimbeep (previously Artoo) communicates by transmitting sound via the speaker of your phone. The sound is decoded into data at the receiving nearby phone.
No configurations nor preliminary configuration is required - just run the application on both sides and start sending and receiving.
Easy, convenient, innovative and free.
PC Browser Integration - Users of the Firefox web browser may use the Wimbeep Firefox Extension for sending links, phone numbers and text from their PC browser to any mobile phone running Wimbeep. Get the extension at http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wimbeep-firefox-extension/ .
New - share your media and general purpose files via Wimbeep (Bluetooth Required).
Once started the application is always in listening state waiting for incoming data transmissions. To send data press the SEND button and select a data item to send:
* Personal contact information - Send your own contact information. Set your personal contact information by pressing the SETTINGS menu item.
* Contact Information - Send contact information from your contacts list.
* Link - Send a link from your browser bookmarks list.
* Image - Send an image from your gallery.
* Music - Send a music file from your collection.
* File - Send a file from your device's storage.
In case the receiving side failed to receive the message for some reason, press the RESEND button in order to re-send the last data item.
1. Communication range is up to 8 meters.
2. Retransmission may be required in noisy areas. Click the RESEND button for repeating the last transmission.
3. Make sure the speaker and microphone volume is high enough.
4. Contact information fields may be trimmed in order to make sure encoded data fits in a transmission frame. Text messages are size limited for the same reason. In both cases the limit depends on text characters used.
5. Links (URLs) that are too long to fit in a single transmission frame may be shortened first using Google's URL shortening web service. This requires a network connection.
6. Bluetooth is required for large volume content exchange (multimedia and files).
Comments and feedback: email@example.com
Stream music from your Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts to your mobile device.
The ideal solution for storing your entire music library in one central location.
* Supports streaming from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and local device storage.
* Convenient, smooth, and intuitive UI.
* Audio Formats Supported: MP3, FLAC and OGG.
* Playlist Support: Supports the m3u playlist format.
* MusicBrainz and AWS powered album art.
* ChartLyrics powered lyrics feed.
* Multiple Accounts support.
* Built-in Equalizer.