Make better food choices with the Bad, Better, Best Food Choices app (BBB), the most comprehensive diet and nutrition app on the market.
Are you confused about what foods will help you lose weight and still taste good?
Are you stuck finding an easy food tracker? BBB provides you with the best food alternatives to your fit in with your current diet, based on proven nutritional research.
BBB delivers a straightforward way to shape up, lose weight and enjoy a healthier lifestyle without giving up any of your favorite flavours. We’ll help you make better food choices for weight loss so you can achieve the lean, healthy and energetic body you want.
BBB gives you:
• Realistic food and beverage alternatives to thousands of junk foods and foods you thought were healthy that actually make you fat, tired and depressed
• Healthier, more nutritious food options that deliver on taste like your favorite guilty pleasures
• Straightforward, practical guidance for choosing healthier options when eating out or ordering takeaway and fast foods
• Access to proven tips for losing weight, improving energy, increasing overall health and well-being, and feeling more satisfied after eating
• The ability to track your progress and graph vital information about your food choices with the touch of a button
BBB is the creation of Tim Pittorino, one of the most sought after health professionals, he has been at the top of the health and weight loss industry for the past 15 years.
Tim has contributed and consulted on the best-selling diet books – The Clean and Lean diet series.
Tim has been described as the best health practitioner working in the industry today by some of the most notable celebrities and James Duigan – Creator of Bodyism and author of 5 best-selling health and diet books.
Tim’s client base includes: Hollywood actor Hugh Grant, Miss Universe contestant Jesinta Campbell, professional athletes, models and thousands of Super Mums!
BBB is the easiest, most flexible and practical way to maximise your health, feel fantastic and farewell stubborn, unwanted fat.