All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
✭ New: LIFX Beta Cloud Api Support! ✭
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs (and now also your LIFX bulbs!) to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following hue commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
Hue Note: For the Hue lights the app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a restriction in the Hue API.
For your LIFX lights you can use the following commands:
LIFX Note: The LIFX cloud API is currently in beta, changes to this API could break the (some) functionality.
Flash Alert Application for incoming and unanswered call,sms,whatsapp facebook gmail yahoo notification
useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
or use it as an unanswered reminder for notifications sms or call
you can also use it as a nice ringing and cool blinking lights from your phone
Do you want flash on call,sms,facebook,whatsapp ,gmail then download this application.
*When you receive notifications from whatsapp facebook gmail yahoo and any other app you choose the flash will blink
*option to continue blink until you will open the notification, sms or call with time repeat options 1- 7 minutes
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*change the blinking frequency, like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
*You can share this application.
*Blinking Flashlight Alerts and Ringing Flashlight Alerts ...
E-mail: email@example.com If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
is a application (Multilanguage) for deaf people, allowing a deaf person to communicate with a hearing person.
The technologies used are TTS (Text To Speech) and Voice Recognition provided by Google.
The app consists of a 'chat' which converts written text into audio so that it can be listened
from hearing person, and in the same time converts audio to text that is read on the same chat.
Basically it works like a chat by the side of deaf people, and as a voice synthesizer on the side of hearing people
Dialog takes place as among hearing people, there is no need to sync button. It 'important not to use excessively long sentences and do not speak too fast.
In addition, to speed up the dialogue you can select the recurring phrases, without having to type.The recurring phrases used are created with a special editor made available by 'app, in order to have the maximum customization.
The app consists of three parts:
Talk is the main part of the app, and can be used in two ways, in the "Standard" mode in which there is a dialogue between two persons, or in a "TTS" in which the app is only used to synthesize single phrases (no need to be connected to the network).
In "Standard" mode you must have an internet connection (wifi or phone). To make it more practical and simple dialog is recommended that you use the headset on the device, this avoids having to bring the device each time the person speaking.
Editor is the tool to create a list of recurring phrases to be used later in the dialogues.
Setting is the functionality to set some parameters necessary to the app. The standard values are sufficient order to work properly.
Language Model ( Voice Recognition ) :
Free Form, used for dictation and spoken language (Default)
Web Search, for shorter sentences .
Confidence ( Voice Recogniction ) :
is the percentage of confidence with the correct result (default 50% -60%), to low confidence values get different sentences to those uttered, higher values cause recognition errors (ERROR SPEECH).
Language Speech (TTS) :
allows you to select the language for the TTS , the value of the Default list select the language set on the device . Some languages appearing on the list may not be supported by the device.
For devices SAMSUNG set the Samsung TTS text-to-speech engine to Google Text-to-speech engine:
Language Recogniction :
allows you to select the language for the Voice Recognition, the value of the Default list select the language set on the device. Some languages appearing on the list may not be supported by the device.
order to work properly and avoid having breaks (ERROR NETWORK) you must have a stable and fast connection to the network.
Please purchase this application only after testing the free trial version.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
Flash Alert on Call application reminds you of a incoming call, message (SMS) and notifications with the blink of light with the use of camera Flash Light. This Application mostly use when your phone in Silent Mode or you are not hear your incoming calls, SMS and notifications ring tone.
It is also used as Strobe Light, Party Light, LED Light as well as Torch/Flash Light.
- Flashing on incoming calls.
- Flashing on incoming SMS.
- Flashing on incoming notification of facebook,gtalk and whatsapp
- You can use this application as Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, SOS Light, Party LED Light
- You can controls Flash Interval with the use of setting.
- Set flash blink speed.
Note: For notification flash alert you need to turn ON Accessibility service from your device settings.
This application will use your camera flash to make blinking signals while your device is ringing or new notification message is received. A very useful and handy application for those who are always busy in meetings or work in hospitals or in silent zones.
♥♥ Features ♥♥
♦ When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink
♦ Incoming call flash and sms flash can be used together or separately
♦ Blinking can be disabled with just a tap on screen
♦ Blinking frequency can be changed as per your needs
Arab Deaf Sign Interpreter Features:
• Translate any text into sign language.
• Support Arabic and English.
• Possibility of participation translator with social networks (Facebook and Twitter)
• The possibility of view before participating to display.
• Support for multi-touch to enlarge the image and zoom in the preview.
• The possibility to save the image on the device with a custom window display to choose where conservation easily.
• Provide 3 types of fonts to choose from.
• The possibility to change the font size used.
• The possibility to change the color of the font used.
• The possibility to change the background color.
• Providing Viewer distinctive colors so that the change of colors easily.
• Take into account that the small size of the application as possible.
• Taking into account the simplicity of the design.
• Free application.
• It is completely free of advertisements.
Keywords: Sings, Dictionary, Arabic, deaf, cache, search, sign, sign, the Middle East, free, ASL, language, sign language, and America, and the deaf, languages, ASL, American Sign Language, Arabic Sign Language, learn, and how, learn sign, hearing, signing, Union, University, states, Arab League, the League of Arab States, interpreter, post, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, lines, save, Free Advertising
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
This is an early BETA preview version so it may not work on all devices and ROMs. If you encounter any issues please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org to help me get your device supported.
With Visualfy you could configure a color or a vibration pattern for each notification you receive to your terminal from a whatsapp message reception to the communication of your low battery.
Never again will you know late that they have changed the time of the convention, the doctor's appointment or a meeting of school parents, as these notifications work in real time and you can group and send them to the terminal periodically.
The Premium version of Visualfy is fully adapted to the Spanish sign language and international sign language and also can read and listen to all indications.
Visualfy is not just another app, it is a social project where your participation is very important. We have a different business model, where barriers become quarries to build a better future for young people.
Access www.visualfy.es and find all the information about our new project.
This is only the beginning. With your help the revolution is a reality. For only one dollar you get access to your notifications in your smartphone or tablet, and you also collaborate with the change for a different future, an accessible future, a future for everybody.
Download Visualfy and join the revolution.