Our app provides you with a secure and easy way to bank on the go. To get started just login using your customer number and internet banking password
What is included in the Bank Australia banking app?
• Customise the length of time before you’re auto-logged out of the app
• View your session history
• App details – view important information about your app and device
• Travel notifications – let us know when you’re heading overseas so we can keep an eye out for when something’s not right
• View and manage eStatements
• Create alerts based on your credit/debit card activity
• View product pages within the app
• Set up account alerts for payments or balance thresholds
• Access calculators to help you better manage your finances
• Locate and get directions to your nearest branch
• Card Controls – manage your credit/debit card features, such as payWave, reduce your credit card limit or cancel your credit card, lock your card temporarily
• Report a lost or stolen card, activate a card or change your card’s PIN
• Check your balance and get a quick balance
• Transfer funds, including fast payments with Osko
• Create and maintain your PayID
• Transfer funds
• Pay your bills
• Make international transfers
• Add new payees
A few things to remember
• Don’t keep your customer number and PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you log out when you’re done
• The app will automatically log out after five minutes of no activity
• Get in touch with Bank Australia immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
• You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app.
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you use the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. By installing this app, you are giving your consent. We do not collect personal information about you.