You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
Draft is still under highly active development, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
"Lightpaper is largely a fantastic user experience that’s unrivalled in my experiences on the platform." - android.appstorm.net
"LightPaper delivers impressive features wrapped in a compelling and simple interface" - makeuseof.com
"One of the Best Writing Apps for Android Tablets" - mediabistro.com
"Looks seriously slick" - @ethanschoonover, author of Solarized Theme
"Best markdown editor for Android" - nostylus.com
★ Markdown and MultiMarkdown support
★ Blogging support for WordPress, Tumblr and scriptogram
★ Use local storage, or sync with Dropbox
★ Folder support for Dropbox and the Local File System
★ Undo/Redo support
★ Markdown shortcuts: quickly surround or insert with Markdown tags
★ Fast Edit keys for rapid editing
★ Preview Markdown as you write it
★ Distraction Free Mode for concentrating on one thing at a time
★ Automatic saving your documents when interrupted
★ Integrated spellchecking when desired
★ Open text and Markdown files from other applications
★ Share your text and Markdown with other Android Apps
★ Optimized User Interfaces for both phones and tablets
★ UTF-8 Support
★ Bluetooth keyboard shortcuts
★ Perfect for drafts, notes, memos, tasks, blogging and articles
★ And... a team dedicated to making this the best text and Markdown editor available
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
JotterPad X gives you the creative space for your ideas to flow. We push the boundary of our design to create a comfortable yet inspiring platform to write on. The result, an exquisite experience which simply cannot be achieved with word processor and note-taking tool.
JotterPad X has one of the best tools for writing in Android. The app incorporates essential features such as undo, redo, night mode, finding phrase, versions. Other features which are newly introduced include: pop up research (dictionary/thesaurus), auto-save, text styling and Markdown. JotterPad X also has full Dropbox integration.
JotterPad X is now available in smartphone, 7 inch tablet and 10 inch tablet optimized for Android Kitkat.
Disclaimer: JotterPad X has paid features. Please look at the #In App Purchase carefully before downloading. JotterPad X only runs well on newer devices (e.g. Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, S5). It does not support older devices like Galaxy Star, Galaxy Chat.
✓Full featured distraction-free plain text editor
Undo & Redo, Phrase finding, Night Mode#, Live word count and Markdown preview (.md)#.
Also include auto hiding actionbar and locking screen# for viewing pleasure.
✓Access Dropbox and local text files (.txt, .md, .fountain)
Built in file manager system to access local documents.
Full Dropbox Integration, access anywhere on the go even while offline. (No syncing required)
Auto save document and retrieve previous versions instantly.
✓Typeface and style customisation
Better writing experience by adjusting text fonts, margin, line spacing and text alignment.
✓Share and export
Share document as plain text, text file, HTML, RTF or export it as PDF#.
✓Extended keyboard bar
Adds a bar to the top of your normal keyboard for additional buttons and some frequently used markdown syntax.
Compatible with physical and Bluetooth keyboard including shortcut keys. (E.g. ctrl + Z for undo)
Right-to-left (RTL) supported on Android 4.2 or above.
✓Popup Dictionary and Thesaurus# at your fingertips
Save your time to switch between apps in order to look up a word in dictionary or thesaurus.
✓Premium features (Creative In App Purchase)
Unlocked features include Thesaurus, Night Mode. Lock Screen, Remove PDF watermark, Retrieve Versions, Markdown Preview and Lots of joy.
For more information,
# Only on Creative Version
* Useful for NaNoWriMo
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
A simple to use, holo-themed markdown editor with Pandoc extensions. It supports .md and .txt extensions and can open email attachments.
- File browser to arrange and organize your documents
- Quick access to common markdown syntax to help you write documents quickly and correctly
- Export the rendered output to HTML
- View images on the local memory store
Source code available at: https://bitbucket.org/npaul/mdreader/
Or something that helps out writting your diary?
Mercurial grants you total control of your works, organize, revise, annotate over them, and all assuring they will be safe in the cloud, completely synchronized between your PC and other Android devices.
Being or not a professional writer, this application can help you in every writting work you have. It offers advanced tools for organize the text, including a powerful dictionary and thesaurus.
You can use it for taking notes, like a journal, also you can use it to begin your next novel!
Among its capabilities are:
- Organise your work in categories.
- Lets you export your documents in PDF format, send by email, etc.
- Markdown syntax support.
- If you have a Text To Speech system, Mercurial will read the text for you!
- It uses a very complete online dictionary for your needs.
- Redo/Undo functions. Physical keyboards are supported!
- Save your work in Dropbox automatically.
- No need to worry about saving your modifications - Mercurial will do that for you!
- Day/Night theme support.
- Words and character counters.
- Makes a backup regularly.
- Change the font and the size.
- Always have a backup from the last version of your work, easy to restore.
- And a lot more!
This application is intented to do basic things like:
- Blog supports, like WordPress and Blogspot.
- Sync with Box.
If you find any problem regarding the application, please send me an email, and I will send you a response ASAP.
Remember to leave your comment if you find the application useful. Your words are always important!
Tags: text editor, journal, categories, notes, markdown.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
- Create notes, documents, short stories, or even a whole book in a minimal editor.
- Enjoy a colourful, inspired, design.
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Switch between different Roboto typefaces.
- Organize notes by starring the most important notes in your list.
- Preview your work in a rendered Markdown view.
- Share your work to other apps via the Share button.
- Share works from **other** apps into Writeily.
- FREE! And No ads :).
Follow Writeily on Twitter
Follow @writeily on Twitter for the latest updates!
Writeily is developed by a single developer. I would love to hear what you think, and if you have anything to say, good or bad, let me know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like the app?
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends.
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.
Quoda (http://www.getquoda.com) is the powerful text and source code editor for Android, allowing you to code and upload, on the go.
Quoda provides a large set of features to make text and source code editing on your smartphone and tablet both easier and more productive, so you can edit code and text, like you have an IDE in your pocket. With remote connections to SFTP/FTP(S) servers, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Google Apps Script projects (Git coming soon), it is the ideal tool for editing source code when away from your computer.
- Edit multiple files at once
- Syntax Highlighting: with themes, and custom fonts
- Cross-session editing: Re-open Quoda and edit code like you never left
- Autosuggestion: currently only for HTML and we're adding more!
- Find & Replace: Supports Regex and Case (In)sensitivity
- SFTP and FTP(S) Integration
- Dropbox & Google Drive integration
- Google Apps Script support
- Snippets: a built-in library of over 500 common code snippets, and add your own snippets, too!
- Keybindings: completely customisable, too
- Comment out lines and blocks of code
- Live HTML/Markdown Preview (on tablets only)
- HTML and Markdown previewing
- Download URL source codes
- Auto-Detect Character Encoding
- Brace matching
- Auto-Indentation and Block-Indentation
- Go-To Line
- Colour Picker
- HTML Formatter
- Line bookmarking
- And there's more!
- Visual Basic
- ... and more are being added all the time!
- Git support
- Customisable syntax highlighting definition files
- Custom syntax highlighting themes
Quoda is still in the testing phase, so there may be some errors. Please bear with us as we make the app better and better.
Quoda is free during beta, and will remain free to install forever. However, once the beta trials are over, some "premium" features will be for paid-users only.
Visit us on:
- Sync with Simplenote
- View / Create / Edit / Delete note
- Find note (keyword search, tag search, sort)
- Tag edit
- Note settings (pin, markdown) edit
- Two kinds of view mode (plain text, markdown preview)
- Create a new note via Intent
If you want to hide the Ad, please install "Glance Note Extension".
Glance Note Extension is paid application.
1.- The typical way (using the keyboard)
2.- From your Helipad account
3.- By voice commands (It uses the speech recognition Google technology so internet is required)
Futhermore you can choose which notes to synchronize with your Helipad account (to know the details of synchronization process you can go to the author's web site). Also you can set notifications for the notes and they can be erased automatically after the reminder.
For the most cautious people you can configure an unlock code.
** Creating notes by using voice commands:
Pressing on the speaker button and afterwards issuing the keywords 'note' and 'alarm' we can create notes . For example: 'Note I have to take the dog out for a walk alarm fiftheen thirty'. This command will create new note with the text 'I have to take the dog out for a walk' and it will activate an alarm at 15:30 hours.
- Create notes by voice commands.
- Set notifications (with an autodelete feature after notifications)
- Share notes
- You can configure theme colors (background, lines, text...)
- Export notes to the SD card as text files
- Password protection
- Helipad synchronization
- Persistent notifications
** Languages supported:
More from developer
Wake-on-LAN uses a special network message called a "magic packet". The target computer listens for a magic packet addressed to it and then initiates system wake-up. This protocol is implemented on the motherboard (BIOS) of a computer and the network interface (firmware), and is consequently not dependent on the operating system. In order for Wake-on-LAN to work, parts of the network interface need to stay on.
✓ Manage hosts and groups
✓ Wake and Ping hosts
✓ Wake and Ping entire groups
✓ MAC Address auto-discovery
✓ Filter by Name, Group, IP or MAC Address
✓ Create shortcuts
✓ Configurable Protocol/Port
✓ OUI Lookup
An auto-stereogram is an image designed to create the visual illusion of a three-dimensional (3D) scene within the human brain from an external two-dimensional image. In order to perceive 3D shapes in these auto-stereograms, one must overcome the normally automatic coordination between focus angle of ones eyes.
✓ Create stereograms
✓ Pick the base pattern
✓ Share stereograms on Facebook
You can also send URLs from the browser to URL Nibbler, by using the Share option and choosing the application on the list. This will even work with any other application that can share URLs.