• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Study a language ... learn languages ... Sprachen lernen ... Fremdsprachen studieren ... Apprendre des langues ... Estudiar idiomas / lenguas ... Imparare delle lingue:
Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Belarusian Bosnian Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Georgian German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
Kids Reading (Preschool) FREE (a.k.a. Kids Learn to Read) will teach you children to:
- Blend sounds into words
- Read simple words
- Form simple words
Kids Learn to Read is the 4th app in our Alphabet Curriculum Series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids ABC Trains.
Note: The paid version (Kids Learn to Read Preschool) has 15 extra words in the first and the third activities as well as child-lock functionality that can be enabled in Preferences. Please note that child lock functionality is not available on tablets.
Knowledge of letter names and sounds (if not, first get Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains)
Kids Reading is a delightful game that invites your children to practice blending sounds together to form, read and spell words that are all made up of only three letters of the alphabet, such as "dog","sun", and "big".
★ What won't my children learn?
They won’t learn to read words longer than three or four letters.
Kids ABC Reading assumes that your kids already know the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not know these sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app.
Kids Reading assumes that your kids already know the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not know these sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains apps.
And if your children have not had a chance to learn the names of the letters, we recommend that you download our Kids ABC Letters app. It's the most enjoyable way ever for kids to learn the names of the letters of the alphabet.
Kids ABC Letters teaches letters
Kids ABC Phonics teaches sounds
Kids ABC Trains teaches letters and phonics
Kids Learn to Read (i.e. this app) teaches your children to read simple words
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- educational games for kids free
- days of week for kids
- educational quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids
- educational apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- fun educational games for teens
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- educational games and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- educational flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle
- education quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for kids
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps
- teacher games
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10
- educational games for adults
- educational activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Fully translated and localized in 22 languages:
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
- Over 12,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- NASA TV and what's on your TV schedules
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
✔ Name numbers
✔ Compare numbers
✔ Match numbers
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers that made learning numbers and basic math skills enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Numbers and Math - and it will teach your kids how to count, as well the basics of addition, subtraction and much more!
Numbers are spoken in kid-friendly English. The paid version enables the number ranges to be set, with numbers going up to 20.
The game is from Intellijoy, where we specialize in educational games with the fun built right into them.
Your child will love playing Kids Numbers and Math, and you'll be able to relax, knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
If you want your child to learn math – and enjoy it – you can't find a better choice than Kids Numbers and Math.
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
Draw beautiful art with random color! Perform color cycling! Shake the device to clear screen. You can also take picture, import photo, and save the drawing to the photo gallery!
See beautiful pictures drawn by kids in Pinterest!
“IQ test preparation” also provides an opportunity to test your level of preparation in the form of 5, 10 and 20 minutes test.
This is an updated version which includes lot of additional features along with already available distinctive features.
Our application covers many IQ and aptitude related categories such as Number pattern, Mental Arithmetic, Logical reasoning, Verbal Aptitude, Relationship Problems, Time and date Problems, Age Problems, Speed, time & distance and Work, Profit & Loss related problems.
Perfect for school, college and university entrance test and also for general use to improve mental health.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Without any restrictions
* Real sound and human pronunciations
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
Keywords: Kids, ABC, ABCs, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged,alphabet ,game, learning ,teaching apps for kids, baby ,toddler , flashcards, pronunciation, abcd, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading
It's the process of developing different colors based on the colors they use often.
This coloring app helps to choose suitable colors to each picture so children can draw and color easy and quickly even they are not used to touch screens.
Children can naturally develope cognitive abilities by coloring.
Want to be a good parent?
Help children express their thoughts and feelings as much as they want.
- variety of neat designs
- automatic coloring magic pen
- twinkling stars appear
Baby, child, children, education, children, Polly, baby toys, baby toys, kids toys, children's book, baby books, coloring games, coloring book, gifted education, infant, newborn, painting, sketch, picture games, coloring materials, paint , Figure study
Flashcards familiarize you with new vocabulary (with fullscreen images and audio). Learn mode tests what you know and don't know. Match makes studying into a fun and competitive game.
Take all of your sets and your classes on the go with offline support (even for audio). New to Quizlet? Create a free account and search Quizlet's 21+ million study sets.
* 3 mobile-optimized study modes (Flashcards, Learn, and Match)
* Audio for 18 languages
* Easy access to sets, classes and profiles
* Offline support
* Search for 21+ million study sets
* Seamless syncing with your existing Quizlet account (or sign up for a free account)