* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
★ 2011 Winner, 2012 2nd Place, 2013 Winner for Best App Ever Award (Teacher & Education Category)
COMMENTS FROM USERS OF TEACHER AIDE PRO
★★★★★ No more paper: I feel like SuperTeacher with this app! Best money I've spent in my whole career!
★★★★★ Easy to use and good customization: Easy to keep an electronic markbook and attendance register. Great teacher app. I love the random student picker too.
★★★★★ Best purchase I've ever made Has saved me so much time and have been able to build a stronger relationship with both students and parents. Thank you so much
View more comments Pro App Link
This is a Free Version of the Award Winning Teacher Aide app . The free version allows the teacher access to one class with up to 30 students and 15 attendance days and assignments. That should be enough to test the app out for 3-5 weeks, and see if you find the app useful for your needs.
The paid version allows up to 10 Terms, each with 30 classes with up to 225 students, 200 attendance days and 200 assignments per term. You can easily import the demo data to the paid app if you decide to purchase the app.
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
• Optimized for teachers using both phones and Tablets (easy sync to Dropbox)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
• Up to 225 students per class, 10 Terms/year, 30 classes per term
• Grade book with categories and weighting
• Group messaging to students, parents and advisors
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports for grades summary (Email, Print directly from app)
• Lesson notes
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Pinterest Tips: http://www.pinterest.com/teacheraidepro/teacher-aide-pro-tips/
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
** Note - Developer uses the Free version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data please save backups.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables: use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Lesson end countdown feature! See time left at a glance! Long-click on date on timetable screen
- Verbose help available in-app from the help/about screen
NEW: Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
NEW: Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes.
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
This app includes the following features:
* Managing student (create, delete and modify).
* Import students through CSV (comma separated value) file.
* Take attendance.
* Switch between list of names and images from students.
* Keeping track of homework.
* Create notes by students.
Topicus Labs is an initiative of Topicus to work on new ideas and gain experience.
Available for students at our 130+ participating colleges & universities including Syracuse University, University of Oregon, Stony Brook University, Northwest Arkansas Community College, Pace, University of Denver, UCLA, Columbia College Chicago, Gonzaga, California College of the Arts, Samford University, UCSB, and many, many more.
What you can do:
* Access a private network that is exclusive to students at your college.
* Get answers to questions.
* Stay current on upcoming events and deadlines.
* Find a roommate.
* Private message students and staff.
* Find other students like you.
With daily calendar and newsfeed features, this app lets parents:
- See what homework is upcoming or overdue
- Get notified when assignments are turned in
- Read and review teacher announcements
- View lesson, quiz, and event schedules
- Link all their children’s Edmodo accounts
Are you a teacher or student? Please use the “Edmodo” app, also available in the Google Play Store.
With millions of users around the world, Edmodo is the largest and fastest-growing education network. Winner of the 2013 EdTech Digest Award for Best Product, Edmodo is learning made social.
Questions? Visit support.edmodo.com and click “I’m a Parent.”