Edit: After a second reinstall slingshot works fine. I have horrible luck apparently. API overhead still crashes the same way, but I still think that can be chalked up to the driver. OLD:Does not work on my Note 8. Icestorm is the only one that works. ESlingshot with gl crashes instantly and vulkan simply skips. API Overhead seems to work until the very end of the vulkan portion at 23808 draw calls per second (though it's likely that part is a driver bug).
UPDATED version not using the four large cores at all when selecting Vulkan API, the four large cores are sitting dormant is all Vulkan test. How can you go head to head with the iPhone if you are limiting the power the phone and Vulkan was designed to use? Note 8
Can you add gpu frequency monitoring in the result Chart?
Essential Benchmarking tool for testing your mobile phone, simply put, the best there is.
App is working fully well thanks for responding
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Completely redesigned app is now faster and more useful than ever.
- New charts, lists, and cards help you learn more about your device.
- See how your scores and device compare with the latest models.
- New Sling Shot Extreme benchmark test using the Vulkan API.
- New Material Design UI is fast, responsive, and easy to use.
- See the updated app description for more details.