Are you a manager, sports director or tennis teacher? Are you working on the development of your club, to retain your members and attract new followers?
Tenezz aims to help the recovery and development of tennis clubs. Its concept was born from a conviction that we no doubt share, namely that the best ideas for developing a club often come from the clubs themselves, from passionate, invested, inventive teachers and leaders, in contact with the field.
The genesis and ambitions of the project can be summed up in 5 points:
- Promote experience sharing and stimulate the emergence of new ideas (to modernize clubs, retain and attract new licensees);
- Facilitate the transmission of these ideas to the national level to inspire federal actions and projects;
- Fluidify, optimize communication between leaders and teachers, clubs, between clubs and committee, between committees and league ...
- Propose a new vision of continuing education on the theme of development;
- Help animate clubs on digital media 365 days a year.