Much improved conversation view when you swipe right to left on an email
If you are on an android 4.x device, you will see richer notifications
Localization for 13 languages
This version of TouchDown is specially for SmartPhone devices running Android 2.x. This is a 30 day trial which you can activate by purchasing the license key separately.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With Cisco WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings to deliver mobile web conferencing, audio, and high quality video. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done. Join, Start or Schedule Cisco WebEx Meetings from your Android device.
**** Please note: We are aware of an existing issue launching into WebEx meetings with Chrome. We are looking to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please use an alternate browser (Firefox, Dolphin, Opera, etc.). Read more here: http://kb.webex.com/WBX71436 ****
Learn more at http://www.webex.com.
Experience Cisco WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones, such as the Nexus 7 from Google and the Galaxy SIII from Samsung, by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them. Use video to engage and collaborate. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. The two-way streaming video on Android Tablets delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go.
Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
Mobile video conferencing:
•High-quality, multipoint video
•2-way video with camera switcher
•Voice-activated video switching
•View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
•Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
•Invite others to a meeting
•Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
•Join via Cisco WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, Cisco WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
•Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
•Full-screen meeting view
•View attendee list
•View shared content with annotations
•Pinch to zoom and scan
•Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
•You can now sign in to Cisco WebEx via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
•End-to-end encryption support
•WebEx Enabled TelePresence 2.0 Support
•WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
•Available in 13 languages
Have more questions about Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP functionality.
In general, all the latest Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video. This includes the Google Nexus 10".
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following phones and tablets have been tested and optimized for Cisco WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire based on Android 4.x
• Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Motorola Xyboard 8.2”, 10.1”
• Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Note 2, 8
• Sony Tablet S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
Cisco WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
Zoom is the 2013 Influencer's Award Champion and Community Choice Winner for Best App. It's super easy, install the free Zoom app, click on "Meet Now" and invite up to 25 people to join!
- Best Android video meeting quality
- Integrated group messaging to share message, photos and audio files on Android phone
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- Join as participant or view-only attendee
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Windows, Mac, room systems, telephone dial-in and others
- H323 full functions support: wall-view, Join before host, password authentication, p2p, PRC proxy.
Video Meeting : the easiest way to connect to Orange Videoconferencing services from smartphones or tablets. Benefit from audio, video and content sharing with flexibility and reliability.
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
• Mobile devices, PC’s, MACs, Microsoft Lync and others
• Encrypted for Full Security
• Recording and Storage
• File and desktop collaboration and sharing
• No desktop software downloading needed
• Streaming for large participants and guests
• Low Bandwidth needed
• Interoperability with Polycom, Cisco and Lifesize
• High Definition Quality
• Firewall Friendly Traversal
• Instant Messaging
• Moderator Conferencing Controls
• Audio only option
• Meeting Scheduler
"MORA Video Conference" can perform the smooth conference by video and audio.
The participant in the smartphone can also become the chairman of the conference.
The following functions are available in this application.
- Transmission and reception of video
- Transmission and reception of audio
- Document Sharing
Can share a document such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and PDF with all participants.
Can draw on shared document.
*Only the Chairmanship holder can operate the document sharing.
*The Chairmanship can be transferred to the another participant while conferencing.
- Multi-User Mode
Can hold a seminar style conference with 1000 participants in maximum.
A participant can request a voice to speak.
Up to 4 participants can speak.
*The Chairmanship cannot be transferred to the other participant in Multi-User mode.
・Android 2.2 or higher
*License of "MORA Video Conference" is required to use this application.
*This application will be available on MORA Video Conference V10 or later.
*Usage of WiFi is recommended when using this application.
*Depending on the status of network, it may cause drop of video frames or intermittent of audio.
*Applying the flat-rate plan is recommended when using 3G or LTE transmission.
Also, the carrier may impose the bandwidth restriction when exceeding the traffic limit.
*All rights are reserved by ITX Corporation.
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
PLEASE NOTE: To host meetings via the Blue Jeans app, one must have an existing Blue Jeans account. However, you do not need an account to attend a meeting. For more information, please go to bluejeans.com.
Permissions explanation: This app asks for permissions to the logs (READ_LOGS) for the device. This helps Blue Jeans troubleshoot possible user issues by letting the user send the device logs to Blue Jeans Support (Under the help menu). This helps us give users and customers business class service.
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to email@example.com to ensure a direct response from the Blue Jeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
Video conferencing, collaboration, VOIP, teleconference, meetings, video chat, chat
With Seevia you can:
* Search for people or organizations and find up-to-date video numbers.
* Add contacts to a list of favorites for even faster retrieval.
* Tap the "Call"-button, and Seevia will set up the connection between your video system and the contact you have selected.
* Bring your android device to any video conference room, and use Seevia as a simple remote control to set up a call between that room and the party you want to see.
Seevia can be used by any organization with access to a standards-based video solution including video conference rooms, video phones or PCs with web cameras. Visit www.seevia.no to read more about which systems are supported.
To use this app, you also need a Seevia account. Visit www.seevia.no to get yours today.
Designed for businesses that have previously made investments in videoconferencing infrastructure or for businesses just getting started, VideoView Cloud Conferencing lets you connect with your co-workers, supply chain, clients, and target sales markets. You have complete control and can host multi-way video meetings, view content or a computer’s desktop, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Don’t worry about firewalls, with just the download of the app, your iPad™ or iPhone™ is equipped with device-enabled firewall traversal that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department. VideoView Cloud Conferencing seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports.
With VideoView Cloud Conferencing, you can conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod touch™ (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based, IP (H.323) or ISDN (H.320) video conferencing systems including Polycom™, Cisco™ and Lifesize™.
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients (No applets to download to your computer).
The VideoView Cloud Conferencing app is powered by the EncoreB2B video platform and is optimized to work with Cisco™, Polycom™, Compunetix™ and Microsoft Lync™ infrastructures.
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control videoconference parameters, including muting parties, locking the conference, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad and iPhones 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.
This is simple smartphone application contains brief information about Mxicoders Software Solutions
It is running with JSON and Web-services which is synchronized with live web application @ mxicoders.com
If you are looking for any of following , please download this application and review our testimonials and projects
- PHP + MySQL or ASP.NET4.0 + MS-SQL Web application developer
- iOS and Android Smartphone application Developers
- Talented , innovative or creative web or UI designer
- Hire dedicated professional IT resources
- Free assistance related to IT projects
- Open-Source solution provided
- eCommerce solution provider
- Payment Integration
- Google-Map , Bing , Social media API implementation
- Complex solution for your business
- Business Application Development
- Revolutionary innovative money making application development
- Life Time application maintenance or support
You will get back to you with more information related to your requirements , Kindly , download this application and give us suggestions if any !
DOWNLOAD and Review application
MXICODERS MOBILE SOLUTIONS
Download the FREE DCO Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch meetings and administer with control over attendee access rights, recordings, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share presentations, documents and multimedia content saved on your device or from your library in the cloud, and easily annotate with your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your device’s camera. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, collaborate with others using live text chat, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have a DCO account? Register at https://www.dco.dod.mil to start creating and hosting your own DCO Connect sessions. A DoD Common Access Card (CAC) is required to register.
(Most new features apply to tablets only; “B” indicates both smartphone and tablet)
• Manage meeting audio
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library or file storage (SD Card)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio
• Participate in breakout rooms
Software: Adobe AIR for mobile installed (AIR 3.2 or later); Android 2.2/FroYo (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Google Nexus 7
• ASUS Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola Xoom 2
• HTC One X
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Motorola DROID RAZR 4G LTE by Verizon
AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
More from developer
Sign up now and get meetings with up to 25 participants, 12 HD Video Feeds, unlimited VOIP, and 1GB of Cloud Storage for free.
Want larger meetings? Upgrade to Fuze Pro to get 125 participants and unlimited toll audio.
Get Fuze and you’ll be running online meetings from your Android device in minutes. You can also attend any Fuze meeting without registering!
Here are just a few of thing things you can do with Fuze:
• Start and manage your meetings from anywhere in the world with a mobile or WiFi network
• Run your sales meetings from home or on the road
• Use it to remotely control slides and other content in your board room!
• The free account includes the ability to host online meetings with up to 25 attendees, unlimited VOIP calling.
• Start a multi-party HD video conference right from your Android device with up to 12 video feeds.
• Start/schedule meetings and invite attendees from your address book
• Add Apple Keynote and MS PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, PDFs, movies, images and other content to meetings from your Android device or from your Fuze content library
• Zoom, pan and use our iPoint™ technology to engage your audience
• Use your Android device to join your audio conference or use our Call Me feature and Fuze will call your phone
• Mute and unmute all or select participants
• Make other mobile or web attendees presenters so they can share or markup content
• Use in-meeting chat and integrated IM to communicate during your meeting
• During an active meeting, close Fuze, open other apps and upload supported documents...without ending your meeting!
Unregistered users can join meetings and attend Fuze daily demonstrations.
** Free Account includes 25 participants, 12 HD video Stream capabilities, screen and content sharing, and unlimited VoIP calling.