1) Find 4-Letter Word
2) Find 5-Letter Word
3) Find the missing word in a Quote
4) Guess the Picture
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will animate the empty boxes.
Word Brain Includes Free Hints to help you find the missing word! Get Further Hints for Free!.
Please send us your reviews about Word Brain Puzzle. We love to hear from you!
Word Brain Puzzle is a product of Woody Apps
Share your score on Facebook and more!
Beautifully designed! its Simple and Easy!
- Unlimited puzzles: each puzzle is unique
- Three game levels
- Word lists from many popular categories
- Word lists with foreign words
- Local and 24hrs online scoreboard
- High definition graphics
- Supports tablets
The aim of the game is to find all hidden words which is really fun. With this game you can easily improve your vocabulary, concentration and spelling skills, and even prepare for English exams.
There are various themes included to choose from:
- Note Paper
A vast amount of words is included. There are the following top categories of word lists:
- Basic English
- Food and Meals
- Leisure and Fun
- The Animals
- The City
- The Health
- The House
- The Nature
- The People
- The Things
- Time and Calendar
- Special Language (Math, Physics, Business, Sports...)
- Boy Names
- Girl Names
- Famous Brands
- Famous Movies
- King James Bible
- TOEFL Vocab
- IELTS Vocab
- GRE Vocab
- GMAT Vocab
- SAT Vocab
- Slang (American, Australian, and British)
- Hebrew (Biblical Hebrew, Modern Hebrew)
A high scores system is included. There is a daily 24h online leaderboard and as well local scores.
Three levels of difficulty are given. The difficulties differ in the number of words to find and the placement. (Diagonal placement is e.g. more difficult than horizontal).
This is the full version without advertisements and with a Christmas theme.
Search for hidden words in this letter salad or on an old blackboard and compare your scores with your friends.
Download Wacky WordSearch and search for the words we give you. You can play in the timed or the classic mode.
* 5 board designs
* Different board sizes 6x6, 8x8, 10x10
* Hint function
* Classic & Timed mode
* Additional board sizes (12x12, 15x15 for tablets)
If you like our Wacky WordSearch we're looking forward to your rating in the AppStore.
For questions or other feedback visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mobivention
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
These are the game levels:
Level 1: search horizontally, vertically
Level 2: search horizontally, vertically and backwards
Level 3: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
Level 4: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally and backwards
Level 5: search horizontally, vertically with change of direction
Level 6: search horizontally, vertically, backwards, with change of direction
Level 7: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally with change of direction
Level 8: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards with change of direction
★TOP WORD GAME in the Netherlands★
Guess the words is a free, fun and relaxing puzzle game. What's the word we're looking for? Find as many words as possible, try to set the highest highscore and collect all the 4 Medals.
★ HOW TO PLAY:
The objective of the game is to guess as many five-letter words as you can. Each time you have five guesses to find the word we are looking for. At each try colors will light up indication if the word is correct or which letters of the word are correct. There are 3 colors. Use the colors as clues for finding the word:
- Green: If a letter lights up the color green it means that this letter is correct.
- Orange: Will means that the letter is correct, but it is currently in the wrong position.
- Red: A word will light up red if the guessed word is not a English word.
All the words we are looking for are commonly used English word. Like the Scrabble game and most other word games, people, country, city names and special characters are not allowed. The game also uses dictionary lists to check if a words is a correct English word or not. Please email us if you come across a word which should be correct, but is now marked as not.
★ SWITCH LANGUAGE
The game is available in English or Dutch. By default it's set as English, but if you put your phone language in Dutch, the game will automatically switch.
Copyright © by MadRabbit Studio 2015
Solve the puzzle by finding all the hidden words.
- Three difficulty levels, with many categories.
- Endless puzzle play using randomly generated "Quick Game" in English, Spanish, German, French or Dutch
- Saves progress when you log in with Google+. Earn achievements and compare your performance to your friends with Google Leaderboards.
- 20 categories of word search puzzles: Anatomy, Animals, Board games, Boy names, Capitals, Countries, Food, Girl names, Movies, Sports.
- Optimized for both phone and tablet.
Get this fun free word search puzzle, challenge your friends, and see who can best find words!
This word search game was made popular by using the AppBrain promotion system: http://goo.gl/J6iLi0
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
Get started and battle against your friends all over the world, it's a multiplayer, turn based game.
You can play in up to 8 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian Pirate
All words played are automatically verified by the game's server.
CONCEPT KNOW FROM:
• The New York Time
• and many more
• Simple an’ addictive, like the board game and me grandpappy's rum!
• It's online, so you can play with pirates sailing the seven seas across the globe!
• Play up to 4 pirates in one match (two seats are included, more can be purchased)!
• Play unlimited matches!
• For those slower pirates, fear not; it‘s turn based!
• Multiple dictionary support: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian and of course Pirate
• Automatic verification of the spelling of each word played
• Fight as many pirates at a time as you want! (Though only 15 in the free version)
• It's easy to invite all your shipmates to come and fight!
• Compare scores with your shipmates!
• Retina graphics!
• We 'ave fancy push notifications to tell you when it‘s your turn to play!
• You are battling against humans only!
Already a fan of the game?
Ifn' you don't want to walk the plank, you better like us on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/piratewords
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.
Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
Words with Pirates is not made, sponsored, or licensed by Hasbro, Inc. and UnitedToy is not affiliated with Hasbro, Inc.
This is a fun adventure-themed word search game where you have to find word snakes that are hidden in a letter grid.
- Difficulties: easy, medium, hard, insane
- Both "adventure" mode and endless puzzle play using randomly generated "Quick Game" with English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch or Italian words
- Saves progress when you log in with Google+. Earn achievements and compare your performance to your friends with Google Leaderboards.
- If you're connected with Google+ you'll be able to compare your word search performance with friends with our per-puzzle leaderboard.
- Many categories with interesting words available (Anatomy, Animals, Boy & Girl Names, Countries, Food, Movies, etc.)
- Special snake modes: rectangular and twisted.
- Share your achievements with your friends
- Optimized for both phone and tablet.
So play this fun word search game for free!
This game was promoted using the AppBrain promoted app network: http://goo.gl/J6iLi0
The word search puzzle game features (among many other features):
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple board sizes - Try easy small puzzles & those nearly impossible huge word search game boards.
- Unlimited number of puzzles - A built-in word search maker will create as many puzzles as you can solve.
Note: if you encounter a word you feel is inappropriate for this game, please send us e-mail and we will remove it.
Create words, steal letters... it's anyone's game in this battle of words!
Awarded the best word game!
More than 3 MILLION players!
"Wordox is one of the best word games on mobile. We can play many games at once: while a player is constructing a word in one game, you can make your word in the other ;)" Tony-ok
"A very well made game! I love it, I've become addicted: whenever I have a free moment, I continue my games! Moreover, we are not obliged to connect to Facebook, which really suits me!" Pitchouneg
"Fun, addictive, easy" Papercraft
Win by playing cunning, short and simple words. Surprise your opponent by stealing their letters for your words and make your moves impenetrable!
Forget the cupboard of dusty and difficult board games: Wordox is the only word game you'll ever need!
Enhance your gaming experience with these features!
• No Ads: Play ad-free
• A colorful word game, both strategic and fun, that allows you to steal letters from your opponents
• Play in turns and at your own pace against your friends or players from around the world
• Challenge random players to games where you bet to raise the stakes or play with your friends (via Facebook, their user ID or by playing face to face with them on your mobile device)
• Use Jokers to avoid losing your turn
Talk to your opponent using the in-game chat!
• My Stats: Unlimited access to your statistics to easily track your progress in the game
• Scores: Compare your performance with all your friends
• 6 dictionaries (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese)
Connecting to Facebook is not necessary to play!
You can play with your Facebook friends by logging into your Facebook account or with other friends by easily sending them your User ID. You receive this code automatically when you install the game. Your account data will not be used for any purpose other than to play Wordox.
In one word: play!
APPRAINBOW: "Word Search Puzzles is hands down the best word search game for Android."
RJSTECH: "The themes are what makes this app interesting, instead of auto generated word search levels."
WALLABROS: "I've spent countless hours finding words! It's perfect with my daily cup of coffee."
DENISE P: "I love the option of asking my friends for help if I'm stuck. Tough levels are challenging!"
## - Features - ##
+ Find more than 12,000 words by solving 1000+ word search puzzles
+ The app and ALL levels are free. No nag screens / constant offers to purchase coins etc.
+ Brilliant new interface works wonderfully well on all Android phones and tablets
+ If you're stuck, easily tap on the hint button to ask your friends on Facebook. Also see word meanings
+ App is super fast, uses 42% less memory, and little to no data!
★★★★★ DOWNLOAD NOW! More than 1 million players can't be wrong :) Plus, it's FREE!
## - Now with Bonus words - ##
+ Bonus words are theme related words that only show you the starting letter and the word length. For example, a bonus word clue may be C(6), and in a Business related theme, the word could be CLIENT. Finding these hidden words gives you extra points to unlock tougher word search levels quickly.
## - Feedback - ##
Got suggestions or just want to say "Hi"? We would love to hear from you! Please send in your comments to email@example.com - and we will get back within 24 hours. Happy solving!
- Play hundreds of different wordsearch puzzles
- Choose from dozens of different wordsearch puzzle book topics
- Pick up where you left off on any puzzle
- New wordsearch puzzles being added routinely
- Built for phones, tablets, and everything in-between
- Use your Galaxy Note S-Pen!
*Pen support requires a Samsung Galaxy Note device with S-Pen stylus
Featured as the Best Free App of the Day on Top Kids Apps! (January 2013)
Download it now, what do you have to lose? It's free (and fun)! Here are some of our favorite reviews - take their word for it!
"i have downloaded alot of different wordsearch puzzles and nothing comes close to being as good as this one.!!" - Christina
"This game is soo fun and it's really addicting!:)" - Katie
"Haven't done these puzzles in years. Forgot how fun they were. Great digital version of an old favorite." - Scott
Example puzzle categories in Word Search Little Books:
animals, Batman, cities, comic books, food, Harry Potter, holidays, movies, music, sports, Starwars, TV shows, video games, Spiderman, clothes, countries, human body, trees, cars, gemstones, pirates, royalty, space, travel, Seinfeld, beaches, Green Lantern, board games, card games, flowers, jewelry, mythology, artists, the mall, toys, Cheers, Friends, The Simpsons, The Office, The Wire, football, baseball, basketball, golf, lacrosse, volleyball, Superman, X-Men, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Indiana Jones, the Bible, gadgets, Full House, Family Matters, Halo, Lego games, and Firefly - just to name a few ;)
What is a word search puzzle?
A word search puzzle (also known as word searches, wordsearch, word find, word seek, find the word, etc.) is a word puzzle game where you are given a grid of letters and a list of words. The goal of the game is to find all of the words in the word list hidden in the grid of letters. Words can be in many different directions (ex: horizontal, vertical, diagonal) - they can also be backwards in any direction.
- added 5 new music books - play 50 new puzzles covering all your favorite artists!
- added 5 new books: A Song of Ice and Fire, Disney Movies, Disney Parks, Kids Books, and Kids TV
- minor fixes and improvements
- quick fix for issue where full-screen ads could still be displayed even after purchasing 'remove all ads'
- minor puzzle fixes
- Added 5 new books including Around the World, the Bible, gadgets, TGIF, and video games 2
- Added 5 new books including The Hunger Games, The Twilight Saga, Indiana Jones, Tolkien (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, etc.), and Stephen King
- minor tweaks and bug fixes
- Added new book Variety 5 (includes cartoons, reality tv, and more)
- fixed bug where last line could be cut off on certain phones
New in v2.4
- Added 4 new books including Daytime TV, Household, Music 2, and TV Shows 2. These include great puzzles on X-Files, Hair Bands, the Price is Right, and a bunch of other fun subjects!
New in v2.1
- Completing a book now unlocks another book at random
New in v2.0
- Added 5 new books including Animals, Harry Potter, Star Wars, TV Shows, and Variety 4. Please send in suggestions for other books you'd like to see!
New in v1.9
- Added 8 new books (tripling the number of puzzles!) including Cities, Comic Books, Holidays, Movies, Music, United States, Variety 3, and Video Games!
- Added ability to remove all ads via in-app-purchase
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
Word Soup is a tactical word search game. Create words within the grid of scrambled letters by joining adjacent tiles. Each word is removed from the grid and the letters above fall into the gaps. With careful play, letters can be strategically brought into play and used to create longer words. You score bonus points if you can successfully clear the grid of all letters. The starting grid is randomly generated, so no two games should ever be the same.
Tilt your device to slide the blocks left or right; creating even more word making possibilities!
Local highscore tables track Longest Word, Best Word, Highest Score and more.
If you like word games, you'll love Word Soup Free.
Go Seek is easy to play:
1) Ready your favourite digit.
2) Check which fruit you're seeking.
3) Squish them all with your flexible appendage.
Stop slicing your digital fruit and start squashing it!
- This version has 7 Full Episodes & No Ads.