This App is a combo of Python Tutorial and Python Documentation. Whether you want to start learning Python, or a beginner, or an expert Python coder, this App will suite your needs effectively. Not only it guides you through how to start coding in Python, it also serves as a reference whenever you need one.
So, if you are a beginner, just start from the Tutorials section and start coding with the help of numerous examples provided.
App has various features namely:
- Completely Offline documentation: Browse offline. No need for internet.
- Documentation wide search: Search whole documentation for desired keywords
- Find in Page: Use it to find topic of interest in current page
- Bookmark: Bookmark a page, even a search result
- Font Size: Increase/Decrease size of font in the reading pane of App.
- Full Screen: Toggle full screen mode
- Easy navigation between different sections
- Eye friendly reading interface
Below is highlight of topics covered in this App:
1. Latest Python documentation (v3.6):
- Latest version of App always will have latest Python documentation.
2. What's new in Python:
- Covers the latest features in Python 3.6 and how to work with them.
3. Python Tutorial:
- Tutorial for Python to get you started. Covers basic to advance features of Python.
4. Python Library Reference:
- Describes standard library of functions and features distributed with Python language.
5. Python Language Reference:
- Describes the syntax and semantics of Python language.
6. Python Setup and Usage
- How to setup and use Python on different platform environments.
7. Python HOWTOs:
- Dedicated and detailed coverage of some important topics.
8. Extending and Embedding:
- How to write modules to extend Python, for C/C++ programmers.
9. Python/C API:
- Documentation of API used to extend Python using C/C++.
10. Installing Python Modules:
- Guide to install different modules available in Python community.
11. Distributing Python Modules:
- Guide on how to distribute a Python module.
- Some common frequently asked question on general/advance topics.
13. Python Global Module Index:
- An index of all Python modules in one page.
14. Python General Index:
- An index of all functions, classes and terms covered in documentation.
15. Python Glossary:
- Covers and explains the most important terms of Python.
16. Complete Table of Contents:
- A list of all the sections and subsections of documentation.
** An AD free, PAID version of Python Xplorer is also available **