Nimbus Clipper will help you capture any content from the Internet, including text, images, and links. You can capture entire Internet pages or create Nimbus notes from a page fragment.
With Nimbus Clipper, you can capture Internet pages and annotate PDFs and then send these to your Nimbus account.
You can see your online notes here - http://nimbusweb.me
You can use Nimbus Clipper to replace Evernote Sketch
- Scan your documents, invoices, and receipts
- Automatic document border detection
- Automatic image enhancing improves the quality of text and graphics
Capture Internet pages
- Capture entire articles
- Capture selected fragments of a web page
- Send the captures to your Nimbus account and share direct links to these pages.
- Highlight text on any PDF
- Hide text from a PDFs
- Draw on PDFs - arrows, rectangles, and lines
- Place text comments anywhere on a PDF
The PDF module in Nimbus Clipper is based on the MuPDF library, which is freely distributable (and modifiable) oftware under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, found in version 3 of the license and later versions.
The APK of Nimbus Clipper is provided here for your convenience; you can download the source code at https://github.com/fvdmedia/nimbus-clipper-android .
If you find any bugs, please, don't leave a negative review. Do let us know by leaving the message on our forum, and we'll work hard to solve your problem as soon as possible.