Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Neil Perrins on Jun 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM
All you need Easy to use and a good tidy result
This application is free and developed base on OPENCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) http://opencv.org/
After long time of research and development, we provide you with the best panoramic photo with high resolution.
Panorama HD help you create beautiful, 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
Main function of Panorama HD
● Provide HD output photo.
● Create Panorama by take picture from Camera.
● Create Panorama from images in your gallery.
● 360 Panorama creation
● Social network Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● View all photos you created from gallery.
● Allow user sign to their photo.
Open Panorama HD-> Take 2 images or more-> Click Finish button ( Above Camera button) to create panorama.
Note: On Tablet you can take 5 to 8 images, we tested on Asus Transformer. But on smart phone you should not take so much image. It may take long time because we create photo with high solution.
Image you created save in: \SDCard\VINICORP\Panorama\Result
- Support to create a panoramic photo feature
- Support for loading panoramic photo feature
- Support delete panoramic photo feature
- Support upload feature
- Supports auto-focus feature set
- Support horizontal / vertical field of view settings (supports Froyo only)
- Support for object image alignment vibration
- Supports the use of the camera in portrait mode (support Froyo only)
Portrait mode support Froyo (2.2) system equipment -
Exposure control function supports Froyo (2.2) + system equipment -
- Support for HD mode
- Support compass function consistent with the real world
- Support for HD mode
- Support for exporting all panorama pictures to the Gallery folder feature
- Support Clear all incomplete picture function
- More welcome experience
Panorama Photo Stitcher creates Panoramic Photos by stitching multiple photos you take whether they are into Portrait mode or Landscape mode.
Panorama Photo Stitcher is easy to use:
1. Select new Panoramic Photo.
2. Take 2 to four photos and Click done with your shoot. In App Helps to overlay one photo over another to help create better panoramic Pictures.
3. Save and Share Panorama Pictures with friends and family.
Best Panorama Pictures with Easy to use interface and Self guided Help.
... and for a limited time, Pano for Android is ON SALE!
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panos save directly to your device
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
Please note: Pano does not yet fully support tablets. Tablet support is coming shortly in an update!
Be sure to check out our Flickr group to see what people around the world are doing with Pano:
Contact us for any reason at email@example.com
And follow us on twitter: @debaclesoftware
What the reviewers are saying about Pano for iOS:
- MacWorld (4.5/5 stars): "Pano is an amazing app for creating on-the-spot panoramic photos without the need of desktop software to stitch the photos together." -- Tom Hesser.
- Webmonkey: "...Pano, a new app for the iPhone, makes taking extreme wide-angle panoramic photographs a total breeze." -- Michael Calore.
- iJustine -- "I just want to Pano everything! .. The interface is extremely easy...It works amazing..."
- Wired: "Pretty neat -- and a creative way to pass time with your iPhone. The panoramas look quite good considering the iPhone's meager 2-megapixel camera, wouldn't ya say?" -- Brian X. Chen.
Awards given to Pano for iOS:
- Selected by Apple as one of their "Best Apps of 2009"
- Selected by Apple in 2010 as one of the "App Store Essentials Hall of Fame"
- Awarded "Best Photography App" in Best App Ever Awards.
- Awarded a Top Pick in O'Reilly's "Best iPhone Apps"
- Selected by iLounge as one of their "100 Essential iPhone Apps"
[ piano ]
How to use this app. Please follow the steps to click a wonderful photo.
1. Focus your 1st click by placing the round dot in between the circle.
2. You don't need to click. It will automatically capture the picture when the round dot is placed in between the circle.
3. now move your camera to any direction for the next click.
4. Again you need to adjust the dot and the circle for the automatic clicking.
5. Minimum of 2 clicks are required to complete a picture.
6. You can keep clicking as much pics you wont.
7. After you finish, all the clicks are combined to form a panoramic picture.
WHY DO YOU NEED AUTOSTITCH IF YOUR PHONE ALREADY HAS A BUILT IN PANORAMA MODE?
AutoStitch can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps. AutoStitch creates stunning professional results that you would be proud to hang on your wall.
● Create multi-row panoramas, you are not limited to a single sweep as in other apps
● Smooth high-resolution panoramas, with no tears or imperfections
● Take images with a camera app or choose them from your photo album
● Share your panoramas via email/facebook/twitter/etc.
An in-app purchase will unlock the following features:
● Choice of resolutions up to 20 megapixels for poster-quality prints
(1 GB RAM required for 20MP. Older devices may be limited to 10 MP)
● Advanced blending modes for seamless panoramas
What reviewers have been saying about AutoStitch:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- “AutoStitch raises the bar on panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work.” -- TUAW
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
Android Gyroscope Beta Support! We are trying our best to get the gyroscope support working on all Android devices, unfortunately, some devices are not reporting the data correctly, so the control might not work as expected.
If you are experiencing problems with navigating the pictures by moving the phone (or the picture jumping around wildly), please send us an email and tell us which device you are having problems with, so we can fix it!
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
*the most comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone!
*many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos!
* Panorama Photo Editor will give you the look you want in seconds.
* Panorama Photo Editor is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before
Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos. Color adjustment options include hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness. Additionally, Panorama Photo Editor offers a large variety of effects for your photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more.
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and backlight corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Many standard layouts.
• Layout editing mode supporting rotation and flipping.
• Artistic filters from B&W and vintage to cartoon and sketch.
• Adjust exposure, contrast, saturation, and white balance on any photo.
• Add texts, stickers very easily and quickly
• Rounded corners on photos
• Border size and color customization
• Position customization
• Custom aspect ratios
• Pan and zoom individual photos
• Full resolution export
• Retina display support
Panorama Photo Editor is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Panorama Photo Editor makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PHOTO EDITING APP: Create amazing photos and easily combine many photos with both simple and designer layouts and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or even printed. With over two dozen starter layouts, artistic filters, and several editing tools, you can combine your photos in virtually any way to create exceptional images!
* SHARE ON SOCAIL NETWORKS
- Facebook, Twitter and Email
- Save to Camera Roll album
FREE image Fun app in your pocket
ponorama contains almost 500 awesome effects for your photos including:
* fun photo montages,
* stylish photo effects,
* beautiful frames,
* fun face montages,
* holiday e-card templates,
neat interface and easily effects are created. You needn't do any cropping or adjusting. You just choose an effect or a frame, then select a photo from Camera Roll (or take a new photo with your phone camera) and ta-da!.. you get a unique photo montage or collage!
• Photo Effects
- Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure of your photos.
• Drawing Tool
- Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
- Photo montages with automatic face detection.
Become an astronaut, a medieval knight, a gangster or a beautiful fairy with a single tap!
- Photorealistic effects.
Put your face on a billboard or a banknote; put your photo into an ancient book or airbrush it on a posh car.
- Photo filters.
Neon Glow, Fire, Chalk & Charcoal, HDR, Pencil Drawing, Oil Painting, Impressionist Art, Jigsaw Puzzle, and more.
- Magazine covers for the ambitious and the fashionable.
Put your face on a magazine cover like Cosmopolitan, Vogue or Playboy and feel what it's like to be famous!
IT'S FAST AND SIMPLE. TRY IT AND BE AMAZED
->EASY TO USE:
• While in the app press the gallery icon.
• Select an album and then select photos you would like to merge/stitch and start the stitch process. Bimostitch will automatically figure out which of them form panoramas and stitch/merge them. Those pics that don't match any other in your selection will be recognized and ignored automatically.
● Outputs ultra hi-res multi-row panoramas of up to 30 Megapixels.
● Fast and efficient stitching. Note: it might be slow on low end devices.
● Automatically finds and renders all panoramas in a collection of photos from any source.
● Share your work with no limit.
● Multi stitch, you can bulk select photos up to 200 or more and bimostitch will do the rest.It auto ignores non matching images. Useful if you have a lot to stitch.
● Comes with help tips to get you started
● You can send 2 or more pics for stitching purposes directly to bimostitch from any other app
● Create amazing works of art by utilizing bimostitch rotation and scale invariant image recognition capability. You can capture pics with different rotations/orientation or poses and still stitch them. Turn off autostraighten feature in settings for this to be possible.
● Auto straighten feature especially for full 360 degree panos.
NOTE: All features are available for free and will remain so in all future updates, plus all newly added features will always be free.Output size of 30 Megapixel requires a device with at least 1GB RAM. The next update will add rendering ability of up to 100 Megapixels max and will have an augmented reality assistant for capturing pics for stitching purposes.It's a challenge to crop ultra high res images on a phone/tablet, thus some photo editor apps will reduce the ultra high resolution of the panos after cropping. This app contains ads
Remember you can help improve bimostitch by leaving a genuine review.
You are invited to join the community here https://plus.google.com/communities/102708233668788449483/stream/b92d1ae5-33fb-4e59-99dc-df8cdb985844 .You can also become a beta tester for the upcoming apps by joining the above mentioned community. An augmented reality app is under development. More info will be available soon in the above mentioned community.
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
This is the free version of DMD Panorama.
This app showcases our free panoramic SDK. You can easily develop and launch a panoramic app based on this sdk, no licence, no hidden fees.
Here is link with the sources and a complete documentation: http://www.dermandar.com/panoramaSDK.php
PanOMG brings you a new shooting experience; different from those swiping pano-cameras, we provide the fast and easy answer to capture beautiful wide angle scenes at any moment anywhere!
With PanOMG you can quickly capture wide pictures, view all your panorama photos together and share them right away....
... and it's free!
Let's get it today and play!
This is the sample application given by the Skywatcher API project.
I did not write the code, i did just modify it in the connection code section to avoid the hanging of the application.