The Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site Tour
Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site invites you to tour New Hampshire's only national park. This app was not only designed to share the park experience with those interested in learning more about Augustus Saint-Gaudens and his art, but to provide an improved visitor experience, enrich on-site learning, and serve the needs of the disabled.
Visit the beautiful home, studios and gardens of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, one of America's greatest sculptors. Examples of Saint-Gaudens's artwork, from heroic public monuments to expressive portrait reliefs and gold coins, are represented.
The Saint-Gaudens app is optimized for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad devices.
The app includes:
- An Art index of 50+ works featured in the collection with captions.
- A self-guided Audio Tour that includes audio clips narrated by the curator and park rangers.
- Information about the site, including hours, admissions, directions, weather, and traffic.
- A Calendar of upcoming events and concerts.
- A listing of Flowers, Trees and Shrubs on the site, as well as a "What's in Bloom Now?" description.