• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
El Libro de Mormón: Otro Testamento de Jesucristo es uno de cuatro libros canónicos aceptados por La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días, la Comunidad de Cristo y otras ramas del movimiento de los Santos de los Últimos Días (comúnmente llamado el mormonismo). El libro mismo dice ser una traducción de los escritos de hombres santos de la antigua América escrito en una forma similar a la Biblia. Toma su nombre de uno de los últimos de los profetas que, de acuerdo al libro, escribieron en él, Mormón, quien alrededor del 390 d.C. habría resumido en un compendio varios escritos y archivos dando alcance a 2500 años de historia.
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Últimos Días mantiene que El Libro de Mormón contiene los registros de dos grandes civilizaciones que poblaron el continente americano, una procedente de Jerusalén por el año 600 a. C. y la otra arribando muchos siglos antes cuando el episodio bíblico de la Torre de Babel. Estos registros habrían sido mantenidos por profetas que vivieron entre esos pueblos, hasta que Mormón, uno de esos profetas, hiciera una compilación de los anales en un único volumen, grabado en planchas de oro.
En la narrativa de José Smith, restaurador de dicha iglesia, Moroni, un humano glorificado, le visitó el 21 de septiembre de 1823, instruyéndole acerca del antiguo escrito y de los pasos a seguir para traducirlo. Smith contó que, cuatro años más tarde, las planchas le fueron finalmente entregadas, traduciéndolas enseguida, asegurando tener auxilio divino para esa labor. La traducción del texto se realizó mediante el uso de un instrumento llamado Urim y Tumim10 que permitía a Smith interpretar los caracteres del egipcio reformado al inglés usado en la época. En dicha labor cooperaron Martin Harris y posteriormente Oliver Cowdery, ambos firmantes como testigos originales de las llamadas Planchas de Oro entregadas a Smith por el ángel Moroni.
El tema de El Libro de Mormón, dado en la portada, es mostrar al mundo que Jesús es el Cristo, el Eterno Dios, quien se manifiesta a todas las naciones.
El título del libro fue cambiado a El libro de Mormón: otro Testamento de Jesucristo para clarificar el tema cristiano del libro: «Todo el que abra el libro sabrá, por su título, qué es lo que contiene» (Boyd K. Packer).
Según la introducción del libro, la parte considerada más importante del libro es la visita de Jesucristo al continente americano tras su resurrección, registrada en el libro de 3.er Nefi, en los capítulos 11 al 28. En este libro, considerado sagrado para sus devotos, «se expone la doctrina del evangelio, se describe el plan de salvación y se dice a los hombres lo que deben hacer para lograr la paz en esta vida y la salvación eterna en la vida venidera.»
Las iglesias que creen en el Libro de Mormón afirman que este también sirve como evidencia del llamamiento de Dios a su profeta, Joseph Smith, que habría traducido el libro de antiguas planchas de oro que le fueron entregadas por un ángel. Es un texto que, por lo demás, es considerado parte integral y canónica de la misma Biblia por los devotos mormones. Se enseña que los escritos en el Libro de Mormón demuestran que la Biblia es un libro inspirado por Dios.
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
FamilySearch Memories makes collecting, preserving, and sharing your favorite family memories easy and convenient wherever you are. You’ll be the one everyone thanks for saving the most meaningful memories!
• Snap photos of any family moment, such as recitals, dates, graduations, reunions, and memorials, and add them to your family tree.
• Photograph old photos and documents.
• Interview family members, and record the details of their lives and favorite memories.
• Type family stories, jokes, and sayings, or use the microphone key to record what you say.
• Enrich written stories by adding descriptive photos.
• Identify relatives in photos, stories, and recordings. Those memories automatically attach to the Family Tree.
• Take family memories with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• Pick up where you left off on any device since the app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org.
• Store family memories free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
The Book of Mormon is a sacred text of the Latter Day Saint movement that contains writings of ancient prophets who lived on the American continent from approximately 2200 BC to AD 421. It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith as The Book of Mormon: An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi.
According to Smith's account, and also according to the book's narrative, the Book of Mormon was originally written in otherwise unknown characters referred to as "reformed Egyptian" engraved on golden plates. Smith claimed that the last prophet to contribute to the book, a man named Moroni, buried it in a hill in present-day New York and then returned to earth in 1827 as an angel, revealing the location of the book to Smith and instructing him to translate and disseminate it as evidence of the restoration of Christ's true church in the latter days.
The Book of Mormon has a number of original and distinctive doctrinal discussions on subjects such as the fall of Adam and Eve, the nature of the Atonement, eschatology, redemption from physical and spiritual death, and the organization of the latter-day church. The pivotal event of the book is an appearance of Jesus Christ to the Americas shortly after his resurrection.
The Book of Mormon is the earliest of the unique writings of the Latter Day Saint movement, the denominations of which typically regard the text not only as scripture but also as a historical record of God's dealings with the ancient inhabitants of the Americas. The Book of Mormon is divided into smaller books, titled after the individuals named as primary authors and, in most versions, divided into chapters and verses. It is written in English, very similar to the Early Modern English linguistic style of the King James Version of the Bible, and has since been fully or partially translated into 108 languages.
To help with memorization there are now options to remove random words from verses or to leave just the first letter of all words.
We decided to add the The Family: A Proclamation to the World, The Living Christ, and the Articles of Faith, since they are good for memorizing.
You can swipe between scriptures to go forward or backwards.
To get back to the list of scriptures or books, hit your back button.
There is now a "Widget" that you can put on your home screen. To do this you will need to long press on your home screen, then select "Widgets" or "Android Widget" from the pop-up.
From the list select "Scripture Mastery App".
This places the widget on your home screen. Now you need to add a reference. To do this, open the Scripture Mastery App, select a verse, then from the text of the verse (not the reference) long press. You will see a small pop-up that says the verse was added to the widget. Now you have a verse on your home screen.
Bookmarks have arrived, you can now save your place in your scriptures with this bookmark function. It is located under the menu options.
If you have any problems please send us an email at email@example.com before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Containing Revelations Given to Joseph Smith, the Prophet with Some Additions by His Successors in the Presidency of the Church
List of chapters:
- Chronological Order
- Official Declarations
The Doctrine and Covenants (sometimes abbreviated and cited as D&C or D. and C.) is a part of the open scriptural canon of several denominations of the Latter Day Saint movement. Originally published in 1835 as Doctrine and Covenants of the Church of the Latter Day Saints: Carefully Selected from the Revelations of God, editions of the book continue to be printed mainly by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and the Community of Christ (formerly the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS Church)).
The book originally contained two parts: a sequence of lectures setting forth basic church doctrine, followed by a compilation of important revelations, or "covenants" of the church: thus the name "Doctrine and Covenants". The "doctrine" portion of the book, however, has been removed by both the LDS Church and the Community of Christ. The remaining portion of the book contains revelations on numerous topics, most of which were dictated by the movement's founder Joseph Smith, supplemented by materials periodically added by each denomination.
Controversy has existed between the two largest denominations of the Latter Day Saint movement over some sections added to the 1876 LDS edition, attributed to founder Smith. Whereas the LDS Church believes these sections to have been revelations to Smith, the RLDS Church traditionally disputed their authenticity.
The Bible and Book of Mormon app, from The Church of Jesus Christ, treats the two volumes of scripture as one, and makes it easier than ever to read, study and share the Word of God. The Bible text is the Authorized King James Version from 1611 and The Book of Mormon text is carefully consistent with 1830 version.
Features of the app include:
• Designed for Android phones and tablets
• Verse of the Day: each day a new verse is given and is easy to share via Facebook, Twitter, text message and email
• Browse: browse through the scriptures by book and chapter; drop down menus make it easy to find any book and chapter easily
• Search: simple search to look for words or phrases; compound search allows search of any two words or phrase and returns the verse that contain both; search words are bolded in the results, sort traditional or alphabetical
• Highlight: highlight your favorite verses, either individual or several together
• Bookmark: bookmark verses with descriptive titles to easily find what you’re looking for
• Notes: the perfect study tool, select verses and write detailed notes
• Reading Settings: select low light setting for nighttime reading, small medium and large fonts
• History: see your reading history and easily find previous places you’ve been
• Share: share the app with friends or share single or multiple verses through social media, text or email
The Bible and Book of Mormon app also includes resources to provide feedback and to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ.
Bookshelf from Deseret Book has been completely redesigned, making it simply the best LDS eBook reader available. When you get started you’ll receive eight free eBooks and find:
● Normal, Night, and Sepia reading modes
● Customizable view (fonts, font size, line spacing)
● Page-view and scroll-view options
● Elegant, modern interface optimized for Android
● Tabbed reading allows you to easily switch between several open eBooks
● Easy access to your notes, highlights, and bookmarks
● All annotations backed up and accessible across your Android and iOS devices
Search (faster and more powerful)
● Search your entire library or a single book
● Find exact phrases, any, or all search terms
● More accurate than ever before
● Easily switch between your library and search results
● Ability to share favorite passages with anyone through email, Facebook, and Twitter
● Option to tell your networks what books and authors you’re reading
Download the app and create an account to receive eight free classic LDS titles:
1) Jesus the Christ
2) Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith
3) Discourses of Brigham Young
4) Lectures on Faith
5) History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
6) The Miracle of Forgiveness
7) Gospel Doctrine
8) Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt
Plus the entire Standard Works: the Old and New Testaments, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. LDS scripture references within eBooks are linked to the entire standard works, allowing you to easily explore scriptural connections within your library.
Shop our eBook store for over 3,000 LDS eBook titles and other world classics from your favorite authors. Download many official Church publications for free, including curriculum materials and reference books.
Need help? Try our FAQs: http://deseretbook.com/bookshelf_faq
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔Great study companion for seminary students.
This app will help you learn these scripture verses in the
★Book of Mormon
★Doctrine and Covenants LDS Church History.
★Articles of Faith
★Extras: Living Christ, Family Proclamation, Sacrament Prayers, Mutual Theme, YW Theme, BSA Oath...
✔Easy and fun to use tool to learn or memorize or even re-memorize all Scripture Mastery verses of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Review all the scripture mastery verses in a clean list on one page, quiz yourself on each of them in multiple ways. This app presents you words from each verse all scrambled, then you tap words in the correct order. Multiple settings for difficulty levels, such as: all words scrambled, only long words, only short words scrambled. Suggest more levels if you can think of them.
You can also adjust the font size, activate hints (so if you are not sure and tap the wrong words a couple times, the correct word is highlighted to lead you in the right direction), and separate or combine verses (for scripture masteries that include more than one verse).
This will even record all your progress in an activity log. View the activity log to see all the verses you complete. Your percentage of correct words will be saved as well. This will show you your progress. If you are studying the Bible or Book of Mormon, you can easily focus on those verses. As each scripture mastery is completed, you can see your percentage of correct word taps at the top of the screen. Go for 100% correct and you'll be ready to compare your scores with friends. Don't forget to pass them off to your seminary teachers when you're ready!
New difficulty levels: random words scrambled, all words with a first letter displayed as a hint.
Matching levels: match the right verse reference to the verse or the topic or keywords.
More languages: study these verses in your mission language, send language suggestions. French coming soon.
Full scripture mastery verses are as follows:
★Old Testament and Pearl of Great Price★
1 Samuel 16:7
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
1 Corinthians 15:20-22
1 Corinthians 15:40-42
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
2 Timothy 3:15-17
1 Peter 4:6
★Book of Mormon★
1 Nephi 3:7
2 Nephi 2:25
2 Nephi 2:27
2 Nephi 9:28-29
2 Nephi 25:23, 26
2 Nephi 28:7-9
2 Nephi 31:19-20
2 Nephi 32:3
2 Nephi 32:8-9
3 Nephi 12:48
3 Nephi 18:15, 20-21
Moroni 7:45, 47-48
★Doctrine & Covenants★
D&C 121:36, 41–42
Joseph Smith—History 1:15–20
Study and learn all these Scripture Mastery verses from the Bible (Old and New Testament) as well as the Book of Mormon and D&C.
★Suggest any features you'd like and let me know if you want to be included in the beta testing group!
Filter by state or region, this app uses internet connection to bring publicly available radio streams directly to your phone.
App merely sorts streams by area so that you can listen to public streams of official broadcasts.
Next updates will add more territories and cities, but in this version, these states are available: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Keywords: police scanner, police radio, radio scanner, internet radio, live streaming, police radio scanner, nypd, lapd, fdny
No more speeding tickets or parking violations.
"Police Alert" shows police traps, police radar, speed cams, speed traps, parking wardens, speed cameras, accidents and other traffic disturbances added by application users.
keywords: dui, dwi, speed, traps, warning, speeding.
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
Educate yourself about all of the U.S. Military Ranks!
+ Images of all Ranks worn on military uniforms
+ Full rank titles
+ Rank Abbreviations
Every military service branch is included:
- Army Ranks
- Navy Ranks
- Marine Ranks
- Air Force Ranks
- Coast Guard Ranks
Features ranks and insignia for all branches of the military - Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard. Abbreviations, Pay Grade, Title.
Creeds - Most popular creeds including Soldier's Creed (Army), Rifleman's Creed (USMC), Sailor's Creed (Navy), Airman's Creed (Air Force), Guardsman's Creed (Coast Guard), and more!
Cadences - Marching and Running Cadences for the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, & Navy Marching and Running Cadences for the United States Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy.
Also features 2012 Military Pay Scale.
Info that every enlisted personnel, warrant officer, or officer could use.
Keywords: u.s. military, armed forces, military ranks, military cadences, army cadences, army, usmc, marines, marine corps, army board, uscg, coast guard, airforce, air force, us navy
- IV Drips
- Calculate Rate (mL/hr, gtt/min, mcg/kg/min to mL/hr, etc.)
- Rates without using IV pump, when given a time limit, handling medication such as norepinephrine and nitroglycerine, etc.
- Infusion time
- Dosage calculator for liquids, tablets, caplets, capsules, etc.
- Adjusted Body Weight (ABW)
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Interpreter
- Pediatric Dose
- Blood loss/volume
- Temperature Conversion (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Measurements (metric, gr, tsp, tbs, oz, cup, min, dr, inches, cm, feet, etc.)
- Weight Conversion (kilograms, pounds)
- % solution to mg/mL
- Usage for certain drugs and medication.
New features: Track Tornado and Severe Storms, as well as Wild Fire warnings and news.
Also features the latest reports on earthquakes and seismic activity from around the world.
Monitor a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions & hazardous weather, tropical weather, marine/tide forecasts, satellite IR images, surface observations, watches, warnings, advisories, tornados, hurricanes, weather watch.
Weather and Radar provided for United States and surrounding regions:
District of Columbia
Alaska Marine Zones
Atlantic Marine Zones
Great Lakes Marine Zones
Gulf of Mexico Marine Zones
Pacific Marine Zones
Pacific Islands Marine Zones
Marine Zones (all)
Title 1 - Introductory Provisions
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 2. Burden of Proof
Chapter 3. Multiple Prosecutions
Title 2 - General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 6. Culpability Generally
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another
Subchapter A. Complicity
Subchapter B. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 8. General Defenses to Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 9. Justification Excluding Criminal Responsibility
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Justification Generally
Subchapter C. Protection of Persons
Subchapter D. Protection of Property
Subchapter E. Law Enforcement
Subchapter F. Special Relationships
Title 3 - Punishments
Chapter 12. Punishments
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Ordinary Misdemeanor Punishments
Subchapter C. Ordinary Felony Punishments
Subchapter D. Exceptional Sentences
Subchapter E. Corporations and Associations
Title 4 - Inchoate Offenses
Chapter 15. Preparatory Offenses
Chapter 16. Criminal Instruments and Interception of Wire or Oral Communication
Title 5 - Offenses Against the Person
Chapter 19. Criminal Homicide
Chapter 20. Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
Chapter 21. Sexual Offenses
Chapter 22. Assaultive Offenses
Title 6 - Offenses Against the Family
Chapter 25. Offenses Against the Family
Title 7 - Offenses Against Property
Chapter 28. Arson, Criminal Mischief, and Other Property Damage or Destruction
Chapter 29. Robbery
Chapter 30. Burglary And Criminal Trespass
Chapter 31. Theft
Chapter 32. Fraud
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Forgery
Subchapter C. Credit
Subchapter D. Other Deceptive Practices
Chapter 33. Computer Crimes
Chapter 33A. Telecommunications Crimes
Chapter 34. Money Laundering
Chapter 35. Insurance Trust
Title 8 - Offenses Against Public Administration
Chapter 36. Bribery and Corrupt Influence
Chapter 37. Perjury and Other Falsification
Chapter 38. Obstructing Governmental Operation
Chapter 39. Abuse of Office
Title 9 - Offenses Against Public Order and Decency
Chapter 42. Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
Chapter 43. Public Indecency
Subchapter A. Prostitution
Subchapter B. Obscenity
Title 10 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Morals
Chapter 46. Weapons
Chapter 47. Gambling
Chapter 48. Conduct Affecting Public Health
Chapter 49. Intoxication and Alcoholic Beverage Offenses
Title 11 - Organized Crime
Chapter 71. Organized Crime
Keywords: Texas, attorney, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, ATX, DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lubbock, Texas State, TX, law, penal code, lonestar, lone star, Arlington, Corpus Christi
Texas Penal Code for Android is the complete Texas Penal Code in your Android smartphone. It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for law students or anyone working in law enforcement or in criminal law who doesn't always have access to the internet or to the printed law books.
UPDATE: Newest version features all current laws for every state.
Features Quick Reference guide for Open Carry, Restaurant Carry, In Vehicle, State Codes, US Constitution, and other resources.
Plan your next trip to a neighboring state and see where your permit is valid. Also learn about obtaining new permits for non-residents and residents.
Concealed-carry, open carry, and general firearms & gun laws for all 50 states!
Disclaimer: App does not provide official legal advise. User agree to hold app maker harmless for any legal problems. Please be responsible and follow the laws in your jurisdiction.
Access anytime without a network!
keywords: wilderness survive survivor plants edible poisonous poison insect insects snake snakes jungle fruit eat water shelter tent hunt trap camp camping outdoor hiking hike guide offline
Codes & Procedures included:
Business and Professions Code
Code of Civil Procedure
Fish and Game Code
Food and Agricultural Code
Harbors and Navigation Code
Health and Safety Code
Military and Veterans Code
Public Contract Code
Public Resources Code
Public Utilities Code
Revenue and Taxation Code
Streets and Highways Code
Unemployment Insurance Code
Welfare and Institutions Code
Keywords: attorney, CA, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, law, penal code, lawyer, lawyers
1. General purposes
5. General rules of construction and application
20. Parties to offenses and liability through accessorial conduct
25. Defenses in general
30. Defense of infancy
35. Defense of justification
40. Other defenses involving lack of culpability
55. Classification and designation of offenses
60. Authorized dispositions of offenders
65. Sentences of probation,conditional discharge and unconditional discharge
70. Sentences of imprisonment
85. Sentence of intermittent imprisonment
100. Criminal solicitation
115. Criminal facilitation
120. Assault and related offenses
121. Strangulation and related offenses
125. Homicide, abortion and related offenses
130. Sex offenses
135. Kidnapping, coercion and related offenses
140. Burglary and related offenses
145. Criminal mischief and related offenses
156. Offenses involving computers; definition of terms
158. Welfare fraud
165. Other offenses relating to theft
170. Forgery and related offenses
175. Offenses involving false written statements
176. Insurance fraud
177. Health care fraud
178. Criminal diversion of prescription medications and prescriptions
180. Bribery not involving public servants, and related offenses
185. Frauds on creditors
187. Residential Mortgage Fraud
190. Other frauds
195. Official misconduct and obstruction of public servants generally
200. Bribery involving public servants and related offenses
205. Escape and other offenses relating to custody
210. Perjury and related offenses
215. Other offenses relating to judicial and other proceedings
220. Controlled substances offenses
221. Offenses involving marihuana
225. Gambling offenses
230. Prostitution offenses
235. Obscenity and related offenses
240. Offenses against public order
241. Harassment of rent regulated tenants
242. Offenses against service animals and handlers
245. Offenses against public sensibilities
250. Offenses against the right to privacy
255. Offenses affecting the marital relationship
260. Offenses relating to children and incompetents
263. Sexual performance by a child
265. Firearms and other dangerous weapons
270. Other offenses relating to public safety
275. Offenses relating to unauthorized recording of sound
400. Licensing and other provisions relating to firearms
405. Licensing and other provisions relating to fireworks
410. Seizure and forfeiture of equipment used in promoting pornography
415. Seizure and forfeiture of vehicles, vessels and aircraft
used to transport or conceal gambling records.
420. Seizure and destruction of unauthorized recordings of sound
and forfeiture of equipment used in the production thereof.
450. Disposal of stolen property
460. Enterprise corruption
470. Money laundering
480. Criminal forfeiture - felony controlled substance offenses
485. Hate crimes
500. Laws repealed; time of taking effect
Keywords: New York, attorney, NYC, New York City, New York State, law, penal code, Albany, Buffalo, lawyer, lawyers
Leer la Palabra de Dios cada día (Antiguo Testamento y Nuevo Testamento) - Esta aplicación cuenta con un Versículo del Día, así como una función de búsqueda para encontrar pasajes de la Biblia.
Texto de la Reina Valera en un formato fácil de leer.
Esta Biblia en español se puede utilizar en el hogar, en la iglesia o en el trabajo.
Published in 2002, FM 4-25.11 (FM 21-11) NTRP 4-02.1 AFMAN 44-163(I), this app allows service members easy access to this must-have guide in order to learn about live-saving medical techniques.
Table of Contents:
1. FUNDAMENTAL CRITERIA FOR FIRST AID
2. BASIC MEASURES FOR FIRST AID
3. FIRST AID FOR SPECIFIC INJURIES
4. FIRST AID FOR FRACTURES
5. FIRST AID FOR CLIMATIC INJURIES
6. FIRST AID FOR BITES AND STINGS
7. FIRST AID IN A NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL, AND CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT
8. FIRST AID FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTIONS
Appendix A. FIRST AID CASE AND KITS, DRESSINGS, AND BANDAGES
Appendix B. RESCUE AND TRANSPORTATION PROCEDURES
Also includes a glossary/reference for both common and uncommon medical terms and procedures.
-The Holy Bible (New & Old Testament, KJV)
-The Book of Mormon, "Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
-The Doctrine and Covenants
-The Pearl of Great Price (Book of Moses, Book of Abraham, etc.)
An essential reference for any member of the LDS Church. Also features search for ease-of-use while studying, daily Bible verse, and organized books.