Shutdown and restart the phone after installation
Pls install TTS Service to active voice alarm.
Any feedback is welcome!
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
Choose the coordinate format you like most: DDMMSS, DDMM.MM, or DD.DDDDD
Choose to display your altitude and speed in US or metric units
Change the text and background colors to red and black for easier night-time viewing
Accuracy and availability of data depends on your location and device. For best results, use Simple GPS outside with clear views of the sky.
Your location information is yours. It is not stored or sent to third-parties.
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
If you are going through the US Immigration process and want an easy, hassle free way of organizing your information, the I-Tracker App is your perfect solution. The I-Tracker App allows you to save/store up to 5 notices and/or petitions filed with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS). The I-Tracker App uses the 13 Digit USCIS Receipt Number to keep track of your cases and their statuses.
You can upgrade to regular I-Tracker App to store upto 20 notices and/or petitions.
Some of the many benefits of this App are –
- Save & Track all your USCIS Cases without having to log into the USCIS website
- Easier navigation compared to opening websites on your mobile device
- View Visa Bulletins
- Store encrypted images of Notices & Cards you receive from USCIS
- Receive free automated notifications when Cases & Bulletins get updated
- Request Help with Documents Submission
- Locate USCIS Offices, Service Centers & Civil Surgeons
- And many more....
The I-Tracker App provides you information directly from the USCIS.gov Official Site and does not intend to replace any official information provided and mailed to you by USCIS. The data accessed by the I-Tracker App relies upon freely accessible data on USCIS.gov and the I-Tracker App does not make any warranties (express and/or implied) regarding the data being accurate, complete and/or timely.
Keywords: USCIS, USCIS Case Status, Immigration, US Immigration, USCIS Immigration, Green Card, Citizenship
2.When the Android phone get stolen/lost and When the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile , this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM which is inserted.
3.You have to store your family/friends mobile numbers in the app and the SMS can be sent to those mobile numbers in the app and the SMS can be sent to those mobile numbers.
4.The SMS contains the IMEI number of the mobile and service provider details of the SIM.
5.If you kept your mobile in silent and forgot somewhere nearby, you can send SMS to your mobile with passphrase will activate you phone in full volume and ring untill you stop it.
6.The Security enhanced by prompting password to open the application and uninstall protection of the app included.