Use the MRT or LRT and earn cash rewards.
Travel off-peak and increase your chance of winning.
By participating in Insinc, you will earn points for all the trips you make on the MRT and LRT systems, with triple points for the morning off-peak trips. Use your Insinc points to win cash rewards on the Insinc website. The cash rewards will be transferred each month to your Cepas (EZlink) card.
How to earn points?
You earn points by taking train trips using the CEPAS card registered in Insinc. You will automatically earn 1 point for every 1 kilometre travelled on the train all day Monday through Friday, weekends don't count.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
From the app home screen, riders have two easy options for contacting security:
1. The “Report a Problem” button allows riders to send text or photos directly to VTA Security. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. Riders can select station locations and report categories to assist VTA Security. Riders can also send reports anonymously if they choose. If you send a report in an area without cellular connectivity, it will be stored and sent when connectivity returns. The system is also designed to send the message before pictures so that VTA Security can get App reports as quickly as possible.
2. The “Call 911” button will connect customers directly to the police.
BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Alerts. BOLO Alerts on the See & Say App may display alerts from VTA Security about specific persons of interest. For example, VTAlerts may display information about a missing person or child, such as where they were last seen. If you see a person from a BOLO, immediately call 911 and send a App report to VTA Security discreetly.
More from developer
'Stanford Events' is your personal ticket with access to the best times and ways to get to your favorite campus sports event.
Disclaimer: This app uses location services to know where you are located relative to the event venue. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: please use the registration URL sent by your campus rep first.
My Beats uses your phone sensors to keep an accurate summary of your Beats, when you want to record them. You can see your history for each Beat and compare your performance against yourself or your friends. You can also ''auto check-in'' to your campus, by using hands-free mode when you drive into campus.