Well alright. I was able to import an opml of my subscriptions into G2 desktop, which I was able to sync to my smartphone. It's slow, I'll say that for G2, maybe the slowest of all the readers I've tried. But it does seem stable, apart from some article lists being displayed out of correct date order. Although as I write this it has "stopped unexpectedly", force quit required. Dislike that it lists by subscription first, then by article. For that reason I'll probably not be continuing with it.
Best replace for google reader This app is the best replace for google reader, I have tried feedly and some others but this app is just what I needed. great enviroment, very similar to previous google reader experience. great work.
Crashes Nice but crashes when entering settings. Asus TF701, Kitkat 4.4.2.
Help login Howe to login through Facebook in this app as I use the same on pc
Too slow Probably it is server fault. Also failed to load OPML.
Great Thanks for the update which fixed the crash issue when setting is tapped. I still hope for an option to only display titles of unread articles when a feed is opened.
- we have added support for devices before ICS >= 2.3.3
- bug fixes
- you can use volume up/down buttons for moving between posts
- added option for selecting internal or external website browser
- check settings and setup your favorite sharing tool to share in one tap
- added quick internal browser
- added filter for starred items by color of star
- added support for colored stars
- added support for podcasts
- added possibility to swipe between feed posts