USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
Use this app to see how much internal storage space you have free on your android phone.
Now this tool is free for you.
Quick download it.
About this app:
This is a phone internal storage widget.
It can show you the available free storage and the portion that you have used.
In details, the percentage of used space is on the left, the free space is on the right.
We know that, Phone internal storage can influence the speed of your phone.
If we run out of the internal phone storage, our phone will run slowly. So it really matters.
Therefore, we should free up plenty of space timely.
Quick add this widget to your home screen, then you can see the real-time internal storage there.
In this way, you will know when to move some applications and various system files to
If you often install apps on your phone, this app will be a perfect tool to check how much space you have free.
If you are a person like deleting things, this app will be great reminder.
Welcome to download it.
● Analyses Sdcard, external Sdcards, USB storage devices, system partitions (disabled by default)...
● Order the content by size, the amount of files, the date or just the name
● See the space used by applications using App2SD (.android_secure folder).
● Include or exclude folder from the mediascan of the Android Gallery.
● Filter out the content you are aware of to make the rest more noticeable.
● Delete no longer necessary data directly from the app. No need for external file managers.
● Copy and Move files directly from the App.
● Real tablet support.
● Allows several columns depending on the screen size.
● Shows which already removed application left over some data in /sdcard/Android/data/ and /data/data
If you have issues with this application, please HELP to make it better by filing a bug report by mail (or via the Android internal bug reporting).
Keywords: Optimizer Optimiser Analyzer SD Card Tree Size Grid Free Disk Drive Space Usage Xoom File Explorer Manager App2SD HD THD DiskView Gallery Excluder ICS Ice Cream Sandwich Holo windirstat
This application supports managing your MEGA cloud storage, including:
- Automatic setup for Camera folder synchronization
- Option to setup sync for any folder on your phone (including internal/external flash drives)
- File and folder uploads and downloads
- Share support (for direct uploads from other applications)
- Acces to folders/files shared to you by other MEGA service users
- Creating share links/downloading shared files by providing share link generated by other users
- Resource management (moving, deleting, renaming files and folders on the cloud storage)
- Included local storage browser for file/folder choosing when uploading
- Notifications with progress displayed during uploads/downloads
- Opening downloaded files directly from notification view
- Setting up synchronization for any folder on your phone
- Italian localization by Federico Cappelletti
- Spanish localization
- French localization by Slaci0n
- Czech localization
- Accessing shared folders (shares by other MEGA users)
All downloads are stored under "Downloads" folder on your android device.
If you chose to download entire directories, directories will be stored as children of "Downloads" folder.
When performing upload action, popup window will be shown, long-press desired folder to select it, short-pressing (clicking) a folder in popup window enters it.
To download a file or entire folder (and its contents), please long-click on desired item, same works for renaming, moving, sharing and removing items.
All uploads and downloads can be monitored via notifications, displayed notification will show information about upload/download progress and file details, like name and its size.
Applications's encryption logic is compatible with the logic used on www.mega.co.nz.
Please use https://mega.co.nz/#register to register on MEGA cloud services (you will be presented with registration screen and you MUST accept agreement imposed by MEGA).
If you would like a new feature included in one of the next updates, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment in review section.
External SD support is not available for every single device out there. If you find it missing and want to have it added, please use the "Email" option (in Configure page) to send the dev an email. Relevant information will be collected.
One stop home screen widget for local and cloud-based storage space information.
- Internal phone/SD storage
- External SD card
- Custom mount paths
- MS Live Skydrive
- Google Drive
This storage widget can be configured to show different types of storage independently and also allow appearance customization. Some are:
- Themes selection
- Compact (1x1) and large layout switching, and resize
- Background transparency and color
- Various display option
This apps is ads-supported (only appear in configuration and guide screen).
Key strengths of this app: "Detailed Storage Reports"
Now with "Google Drive", "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage support. "Multi-file" Upload and Download to "Google Drive" , "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage. Files can be compressed while uploading to Cloud. Dropbox support available in pro version.
Exactly what I needed!!!
I had installed a bit torrent program and couldn't remove the files Which filled my memory. Seconds later I had gone from 100 megabytes of available space to 6 gigs
OMG!!!!★★☆★★!! EXACTLY--WHAT--I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR
TO clean...rearrange...modify...shrink...move...rename...my poor SD CARD!!! I WASTED 2 DAYS looking at OTHERS==(★&GREAT ui...devs!!! ★★☆★★
MUST HAVE APP!!!!
My SD Card was at 98% full. I used this and deleated unused files I didnt know I had. I got my SD Card down to 59% full im IMPRESSED!!!
Once again over the years I've tried several things with several phones like the rest of you this is stable does what I want with ease. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Samsung galaxy 2tmobile
A definite must have! I had this app less than 24 hes and was able to gain 500mb on my sd card by finding duplicate files.
Important note: READ_PNONE_STATE permission is for to pause music player upon incoming call.
File Explorer, Storage Reports, Storage Widget, Jukebox, Bookmark manager, FTP Manager, Network statistics, Password Vault.
SD CARD Storage Optimizer allows you to browse files in SD card, generate storage reports, clean up duplicates files and folders in the SD card, and optimize SD card storage by compressing large files and folders.
Other features include SD Card Widget, FTP Manager to upload/download files between remote machine and your Android device, Jukebox to play music in background, backup application packages, App specific network statistics, bookmark manager to quickly access important files, and Password Vault to manage passwords.
- Multi file delete
- Extract RAR files
- Install Android Application packages
- Multi file Copy/Paste
- Image Viewer
- Media player
- Change ringtone
- Create new folder
- View file content in web browser
1) How to find duplicate files?
From “Storage Reports”, select “File list Sorted by Size” Report to get list of files sorted by size. Duplicate files usually appear next to each other.
2) Does not encrypt as stated.
Encryption creates NEW file with .enc extension. Unencrypted original file is left as it is. You have to delete original unencrypted file after encrypting the file.
Example: Original file name: abc.txt, after encryption abc.txt.enc is created. After this you will see both abc.txt and abc.txt.enc files.
You have to delete abc.txt after successful encryption. Un-encrypting abc.txt.enc file recreates abc.txt.
Note: You must remember the password to decrypt the file.
3) After compressing a file/folder storage space size increased!
Compressing a file or folder creates compressed file with .zip extension. You have to delete the folder or file manually after compression to free up space.
Example : Compressing folder name foo creates foo.zip. You have to manually delete foo folder to free up space. You can uncompress foo.zip to recreate foo folder.
Frustrated by the lack of mass usb storage mounting in your android device? Well look no further. Now you can. You'll now recieve standard android notifications when you connect your device via usb. Mount and unmount with ease.
And as an added feature now you can automatically mount your sd card. Just plug your device in and up comes the file window on your computer. (this feature can come in handy for any rooted device)
---- ATTENTION ----
This will only work on rooted devices and requires a kernel that has the ums enabled. For Xoom users this means a kernel like Tiamat <= 1.40) For other rooted devices enjoy automount.
If you like more of those simple, lightweight widgets which only ask you for the permissions they realy need and don't fill up you phone with Megabytes of data even if they need to do only a small job then check the other SLW widgets:
-SLW Cpu Widget
-SLW Gps Widget
-SLW Battery Widget
-SLW Wlan Scan Widget
-SLW Storage Widget
-SLW Traffic Meter Widget
-SLW Cache Cleaner Widget
-SLW Audio Volume Widget
-SLW App History Widget
Open source GNU GPL 3.0
it works with every devices with external sdcards ;)
For example, you own a Galaxy S3 with 16 internal GB and a 32GB external sdcard > as a result, you only have around 13GB to install apps (and their data even if they install these files on the "external sdcard" since it is /sdcard which is ... the internal one ;) >> thanks samsung for not having change the getExternalFolder() in the source *kof* )
so the application is VERY simple :
on the main screen you can choose to change the sdcards until the phone reboot or at every boots
Now, the "difficult" part (lol), in which not that I am not responsible for problem but I am here to help to resolve everything (!)
In the settings, often update the rom configuration lists with the item at the top/right button
Swap the devices
first of all, copy the internal sdcard Android folder to the external one to "update" the external sdcard and prevent bug in your apps
If your rom/device is in the list > click on it to check it and go to the main screen, then update the mode you want
if your device does not appear, you will have to customize the script
> select the original internal sdcard folder
> select the original external sdcard folder
> select the device which represent the sdcard at the system level (tricky!)
> edit the mount options
to manage the two last parts :
1/ click on the last option to see the whole device list
2/ seek for a vfat device (if your sdcard is a fat32 one), ext4 if it was formatted to ext4, etc...
3.a/ if you found it, click on it and go to the main screen and go back to setting screen to check if the device in custom area changed
3.b/ if you did not find it, you can send me the list to help find the device, and then I will be able to update the device list, fix bugs, etc...
4/ edit the option values with the default options you want for the mount. Often erase before "allow_time="
but in most case, simply put this value in the field>> umask=0000
note that in case of wrong edit, you can reset this field with the use of the first manipulation (1)
5/ go back to the main screen and update the script if you want (boot only)
i recommend to perform a reboot before any swap (in order to be sure to swap the two original folders
as said above, I am not responsible for any problem but I am here without any problem to help you if you have an issue!!!
If you have duplicated folder in the gallery, etc..., delete every .thumbnails folder in your sdcards
yes, it is open :)
thank you if you decide to buy me a coke (yeah, don't really beer but a c**** cola is better :p )
Storage Analyzer can:
- Analyze SD card, external storage, USB devices
- Visualize size of folders/file
- Order the content by name, size
- Change ordering direction
- Separate files folders
- Show hidden files/folders
- File manager (open, copy, move, rename and delete by long click)
This is an open source application. The sources are available here: https://code.google.com/p/storage-info/
This application will create a shortcut to access the Storage Settings from the Notification bar when an USB mass storage is connected to an Android device which support USB-OTG.
Normally the Storage Settings should be accessible from device Settings menu.
Starting with the version 2.0 is possible to access a quick mounting and unmounting dialog from the Notification bar.
If this new feature is crashing, please unplug any USB device attached and uncheck the "Enable quick storage access.".
If you have issues, please send me logs! Thank you!
This application will not add to your device host support, read device manual to see if the device support USB-OTG. In some cases, the USB-OTG could be enabled by using a custom ROM.
This application will not mount or unmount an USB storage device, that's Storage Settings for.
I hope you will find this application useful.
Unfortunately I do not have others phones to test this application, so sorry for any inconvenience. Also shome phones do not need this application.
- If the shortcut remain on the notification bar, use the "Toggle notification" from the application to close it.
- After each update please unplug any USB storage attached and open the application, also press the "Toggle notification" to enable and then to disable the notification shortcut. In that way you will have a cleanup settings.
- If you enable quick storage access and receive "Requires MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS permission", then the only solution is to convert this application into a system application. Unfortunately this could be done only on rooted devices with others applications like "/system/app mover" or "Link2SD" or "Titanium Backup" (paid version).
Thank you for using this application!
Please update the application, use the latest version, 2.2. The uploaded screen captures are made for version 2.2.
I still work on this, to do some fixes.
Storage Stats analyses your device storage and presents it to you in a statistical format, breaking down file data into groups such as mime types or file extension while calculating the cumulative file sizes in bytes.
Storage Stats can also get you a visual representation of your devices storage memory in the form of bar charts. Cumulating files into groups of folders, file extensions, mimetypes with each bar on the chart representing a group and their corresponding size in memory.
It's safe, secure, automatic and there’s no extra cost to synchronize your files. Simply choose which files, photos, music and docs are to be synchronized, then set it and forget it. The document you worked on at home last night will be ready for you at work in the morning. No more thumb drives to lose or spending time emailing files to yourself. Inbox Storage keeps everything organized, up to date and running like clockwork.
With Inbox Storage for Android™, you can:
• Always have your files with you, no matter where you are.
• Access, view and manage files directly on your phone or tablet.
• Search for any file or folder quickly and easily.
• Upload multiple files, images, videos and folders from your SD memory card.
• Update your files and they will be updated on all connected devices too.
If you don’t have an account, you can create one in the app and get 2GB storage capacity. Or, you can upgrade and get up to 100GB of storage space. Start today and see how easy it is to get your files in sync.
This application allows you to enable USB Mass Storage mode on select Samsung and Sony devices.
This will export your microSD card over USB as a mass storage device, this will NOT work with your internal memory due to hardware and software limitations.
You can also create shortcuts to easily toggle between UMS on and off.
Tested or reported working on:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337, SGH-M919)
* Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SPH-L710)
* Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
* Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
Thanks to d4fseeker and Sakaschi for the methods used to enable UMS.
Internet permissions required for ads.
As of version 2.2, there's a new pro version that has auto-switching. If you have donated before, please contact me and I'll arrange a workaround for you as it's unfair for you to pay twice, thank you :)
* New layout and improved UI.
* Better code handling.
* Basis for new Xposed-powered version that hooks deep into Android.
* Fixed overlapping items when the device is flipped into landscape.
* Now uses RootTools to check BusyBox and root, the app should be more reliable.
* Do some checks to see if the mount point doesn't have an actual block mounted to it (is SD card available?)
* Fallback to first detected block device
* Added untested support for Verizon's Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) (Not working)
* Added ads. Don't like ads? They can be disabled :)
* Handle a few more exceptions in code.
* Attempt to detect if a user does not have BusyBox installed, if so, redirect them to Play Store listing.
* Add non-tested support for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), might work on other S4s.
* Initial release.
Keywords: Sony, Samsung, Galaxy, USB, Mass, Storage, Enabler
More from developer
-displays correct values
-clicking on the widget will update it
-updates every 5 minutes
*Tested on 1.5 Cupcake
After installing you can find the widget by going to your home screen then press Menu->Add->Widget