Shock test is the new powerful tool for testing the performance of your shock absorbers or struts on your car. Using the capabilities of your mobile device, the test will measure how well the car’s suspension is handling everyday driving. Use the app to see whether you need to replace, and if you plan to work on your car to save money, have a good understanding of where your shocks lifespan is so you don’t get ripped off.
This is a powerful tool for shop techs to carry in their pocket, be helpful to customers by providing them with an accurate report of their ride control condition. Email them the results to help them understand.
Gabriel’s shock test app is scientifically based to give you much more information than what the good old bounce test could provide. Now you can get the answers you are looking for at the touch of a button right on your phone.
· Test all four corners of your car to see what state the shocks/struts are in
· Talk to the Gabriel Answerman to get your technical questions answered
· Lookup the parts for your vehicle
· Find the nearest store to pick them up
· Email results to customers or to get a second opinion