LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ Home: http://www.rootuninstaller.com
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2030696
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RootUninstaller
In such case, please keep the original app installed along with the upgrade.
Battery Cartoon Widget adds a funny character to your home screen. The character's life represents you current battery level. Beside battery the widget also optionally shows clock or current weather in your locality.
This app is a widget. To use it - long press the home screen, choose 'widget', look for 'Battery Cartoon' and choose one of the available sizes: 2x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2.
Currently there are 12 different battery characters (toons) to choose from including battery eating blobs, the pure energy cosmic being, weight lifting android, the true battery gentleman, apple being eaten as your battery declines and many more.
We are planning to add more toons in the future releases.
Thank you very much for using our widget.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
show your battery percentage.
The main features are:
- battery indicator.
- information about your battery.
- battery design - circle.
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Digital clock app is loved in the world! Digital table clock app start / end in conjunction with automatic connection / disconnection of the main smartphone battery charging "Battery Clock β" is. Displayed horizontally but also vertically nicely. Watch the color of course, also possible to change the display size. It also displays the battery level. The following settings are available. Contraction / expansion of the size and Clock, charging begins automatically when you start switching the hour / 24 moves up and down the entire 12 hours displayed automatically when you exit without removing the charge, not to sleep during application startup , digital does not change the color of (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue), change the background color (white, black, gray) filters have two features in the background (tile, horizontal) • Filter change colors (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue)
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
With this battery indicator app, you will be well aware of your device's battery status.
BatteryKK monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and widgets.
- Support Android 2.3+
- Battery logging.
- The charging indicator
- Very lightweight
- Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
- Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
- Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
- Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+
- Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
- Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
- Small (1x1) and large (4x1) app widgets
- Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
To add the widget on your homescreen simple go to your widget options and hold your finger on the bottle and set it wherever you'd like to have it. To access options tap the bottle icon.
Enjoy this homescreen vodka battery widget for no charge on your tablet or smartphone!
It's a tablet battery widget but also a smartphone battery widget, on both free of charge!
Let's decorate very cute flower on your home screen!
- Displaying the battery level. As the battery level reduce, the petal of flowers will be gone.
- You can change the design of flower icon by settings when you tap this widget.
- You can set the flower icon in the statusbar.
*The ornaments of Christmas tree are removed by one as the battery level reduce.
*Halloween pumpkin becomes smaller as the battery level reduce.
*The maple design in autumn version becomes redder as the battery level reduce.
=How to use=
Display this widget to your home screen.
Long press on your home > Widgets > Select "Flower Battery Widget"
- android.permission.INTERNET (For Ad)
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (For Ad)
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED (To set the flower icon in the statusbar when rebooting.)
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
v1.6.3 : Keno Multiplicator
v1.6 : Bug Fixing
v1.5 : Tuesday EuroMillion support
v1.4 : Add Keno
V1.3 : Add Button to know euro winning value only with the key application
V1.2 : Add Super Loto
V1.1 : Add Oxo
Simple Tool to have French Game results.
Clic on clubs.
icon : Kavel inox : http://www.pngfactory.net/png/15327/Francaise-des-jeux