GT STATS has been designed by tennis coaches and tennis parents to record the stats of junior tennis players. Parents will find the functionality easy to use. Coaches, junior players and their parents will find the data it provides easy to read.
GT STATS is not just numbers on a screen. GT STATS’ graphs turn statistics into pictures from which juniors can learn and practice:
• Match Summary - all shots Winners/Forced Errors vs Unforced Errors
• Serving - percentage in vs percentage won
• Groundstrokes and Volleys/Smashes – Winners/Forced Errors vs Unforced Errors
• Error Location – Net / Wide / Long data for every shot including 1st and 2nd serve
• Plus the unique functionality of The Scroller, allowing users to view stats to/from any game score in a match
New graphs are added each month and will be available for all users to view.
• Pre-loaded scoring formats or load your own
• Automatic score update with the tap of a tennis ball
• View stats and graphs after a match or during with a simple tap
• Undo button in case of mistakes
• + Score buttons in case you miss something or arrive late
• Point by point display
with note-taking for easy reference
• Website support with FAQs and articles for parents, juniors and coaches
We are also available for any help or support you may need. Email us at email@example.com or contact us through our website gadgettennis.com
Remote Mode functionality allows users to view matches live and dynamically. Every point loaded from the court can be viewed by family, friends and coaches from across town or across the world.
Remote Mode is available for all subscribers or as a stand-alone, one-off purchase. See below for pricing.
Coaches with 4 or more junior players/families using the app will be eligible for a FREE subscription. Receive data of your players’ matches live or post-match, and know what to work on before their next coaching session without wasting time. Get in touch for more details.
Downloads and Subscriptions
After downloading GT STATS, you can choose to do one of the following with NO OBLIGATION:
• View the stats and graphs of a famous match to get a feel for what GT STATS can do
• Add points to our Demo Match to find your way around the User Interface
• Load your own match from start to finish
GT STATS will prompt you to subscribe when you load your second match. Both subscription options include a 7 day free trial so you can continue to use full functionality.
A Monthly subscription is $4.99US. Yearly is $29.99US. For around the same price as a tin of balls or a restring, you, your junior and your junior’s coach will have access to game changing information and an app that is continually updated and supported.
Subscribers can view matches live through Remote Mode. Remote Mode is also available as a stand-alone product via a one-off purchase of $4.99US
• Payment will be charged to your Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable