The sequel to BridgeBasher is finally here! SimplePhysics lets you design complex structures for everything from tree houses to ferris wheels and then simulates your design with a sophisticated physics engine.
A wise person once said: "An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar." In SimplePhysics, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win. With the built-in Leaderboards, you can also compete with people all around the world to see who can create the most cost effective designs.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The finger test lets you use your finger to push and pull on your design. You can use this with pinpoint accuracy, or you can just smash your design to smithereens. The finger test has an explosive new twist. You can now create explosions by tapping the screen for ultimate annihilation.
The newly added Bomb Shack level includes a dummy with full support for ragdoll physics. Throw him around, blow him up, and smash him against your design.
The slow motion feature lets you slow things down so you can see how your design is failing, and it is also incredibly fun to watch explosions destroying your design in slow motion.
* Realistic physics simulation
* Ragdoll physics
* Slow motion mode
* Stress display shows problem areas in your design
* Wide variety of levels!
* Finger Test - smash your design to pieces, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
* Save/Load designs
* E-mail your blueprints to your friends
BridgeBasher lets you design a bridge and then destroy it. Powered by a sophisticated physics engine, BridgeBasher realistically simulates your bridge reacting to destructive forces in real-time.
Create bridges in seconds through the bridge editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
BridgeBasher lets you destroy your bridge in a variety of ways:
- Ball Stack: Stack gigantic balls onto your bridge until it collapses so that you can quickly determine how much weight your bridge can support.
- Word Test: Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will destroy your bridge. The word test lets you sit back and watch as a series of weighty word-trains cross over your bridge. The word-trains become increasingly heavier, so only the strongest bridges will survive.
- Joint Weights: The joint weights test gives you the opportunity to apply destructive forces with pinpoint accuracy. Hang them from your bridge's joints and see how many joint weights it takes to bring your bridge down.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your bridge. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your bridge.
Show your friends how awesome your bridge is or laugh at your dumb your friends' bridges are. BridgeBasher gives you the option to easily e-mail your bridge to whomever you wish.
Stack the Logs is a fun and easy physics-based game that can be played on any Android device (including tablets) only on Google Play, and it's FREE!
It's going to be a long and cold season and you'll need as much wood as you can stack to light up your chimney. If you position the logs well, you'll be able to stack so tall that only the sky will be the limit. Drag the falling logs so that you can put them in a position where they have the best balance. The more stable the log stack, the higher you can go. With unlimited stacking possibilities, fun and simple physics-based gameplay, colorful cartoon graphics and nice music in the background, Stack the Logs will lure you into becoming the most skilled and hard-working woodman there is, and challenge you to become a master of log-stacking and have the best score among your friends or even players worldwide. So don't linger anymore and try out the game.
Simple one-touch physics-based gameplay
Endless challenge and fun
Nice sound effects
Social integration and leaderboard
- Take a selfie every day and watch as you change over time
- Track your ‘tache for Movember
- Keep a record of your baby growing up
- Track your appearance as you start a new workout routine
- Cloud backup - Don't lose those photos, turn on back up and your photos will be backed up to your Google Drive account.
- PhotoChron can remind you to take a photo a day, week or month
- HD or SD video output
- Share the videos to YouTube, Facebook, Google+ or simply email
- Align your photo with using a simple guide or overlaying it with the last photo you took
- Didn’t line up the photo quite right? Edit the photo afterwards to make the perfect time lapse
- Add photos you might have already taken that are in your phone gallery
If you see any problems email me: firstname.lastname@example.org